Pages

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

2nd August 2011

0455hrs:
Better night all round, I think the long walk yesterday helped me to sleep a bit better. Chest/shoulder/neck pains far less severe. (this has happened before of course, then they return with a vengeance).
Two appointments today at QMC, 1030hrs Anticoagulation Clinic, then to the Nations Cardiac Unit for tests and assessment. Last Tuesday it took me an hour and a half to walk there, so that's my target today.
Will now make list of things I want to ask at Cardiac. Will update later if I do not fall asleep.
Hope everyone reading this is okay, and thanks.
At the Anticoagulation Clinic my INR level was spot on for the first time!
At the Cardiac Unit, they could not tell me why I am suffering the chest/neck/shoulder/throat pains! Great!
Got home (bus half way, walked the rest, oh by the way, I walked to the QMC in 84 minutes, a record!) then the City Hospital Rehab called, they want to see me tomorrow at 1000hrs.
Burnt another saucepan, huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment