Monday 10 May 2021

Inchies Day: Sunday 9th May 2021: Accifauxpas, the Whoopsies were fewer, though!

"Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back."

♥ TFZers: Nancy & Thomas... Oh, Yes? ♥


Sunday 9th May 2021

Hawaiian: Lāpule 9 Mei 2021

02:50hrs: I came back to pretend-life and realised I'd just had nearly six hours kip! Very Gratifying!

The traditional, almost ritualistic wee-weeing was required, so I visited the grey plastic overnight bucket. Another change in style; A lot stronger, no pain whatsoever. But with a massive amount of the frustrating CM (Cessational Micturitional) dribbling.

 I seemed to take it all in my stride? Cleaned and disinfected the bucket and limped off to get the kettle on. I seemed to be in a much better state, mind-wise, than last night, when I was depressed and fearful for any future that I might be coming my way.

I made up two small waste bags from the bins and got them in the box on the walker. Took the medications and made a brew of Glengettie tea.

I got the Health Checks done. The SYS at 171, far too high, was down a smidge, on its average.

DIA at 83, PULSE was showing 78, which was fine.

The body temperature at a fair 36.5°c - 97.7°f was out of the red after two or three days, so a bit of a positive there!

The summons to the Porcelain Throne arrived from the innards,
and off to the wet room, I trudged.

My efforts at evacuating any inner-produced product were met with agony by my trying to force it along - but not a thing moved.

Whoopsiedangleplop: Apart from an awfully massive amount of wind, this escapage last longer than any have before! I just sat there patiently, with a rye smile on my face in response to the marathon passing of wind and the change in tone of it. In fact, it was almost musical... and lasted as long as 1960's single record used to do. Hehehe!

I was singularly impressed with the state of the legs, ankles and feet this morning. 

I could not see any Clopidogrel allergy blotches, vein explosions, papules, scuff marks, or any new growths at all!

Smug Mode (with reservations) Adopted!

Back to the computer and updated the Excel Record logs that I did not get done earlier. As the call to the Porcelain that failed.

Aha, today's line has just the one (SYS) not in the green. A much better set of results. But, I mustn't get too excited. Haha!

The NHS Analysis site looked the same as usual, really. It was a little higher than I thought it would have been, but the nurse knows about it, and nothing has changed medicine-wise. So I assume this must be acceptable to them?

It's been in this zone for many months now, at least for a year, I reckon.

I think the Furesomide is doing its work well this morning. I've had four wee-wees and had to take yet another one! Apart from the first painful effort, all of the same SPD (Short-Painless-Dribbling) mode.

I made another mug of tea, Thompsons Punjana, and I created this template and started it off, as far as here. Which took a good few hours.

Made another brew and had a wee-wee. 

Then nipped onto the balcony to take this snap of the gloomy-looking weather.

Next, I began to update the Saturday blog.

Whoopsiedangleplop: The 90% finished yesterdays post had got endless changes made to it - Font types, colour, sizes and other formatting! Grrr! That had to be changed back.

But despite Blogger, I still got it done and posted. Emailed the link. Then went on Health-Unlocked. I'd had six replies to my last post on there.

I went on Facebooking next, the TFZer and Winwood Heights. Onto WP reader, not many on there today, although this one was great, from Tim Price. Songist, writer, guitarist and man with something to say... 

The song he wrote and sang, 'Life’s Habit' Music: Jefferson Airplane Lyrics: Timothy Price. About an electricity bill! Grrreat!

https://offcenternoteven.com/2021/05/08/lifes-habit/

I went on CorelDraw to try and get some graphics done. It was hard work, and I only got two finished.


Time to get the ablutions done.

Whoopsiedangleplops: were rife and in great abundance. The dropsies, there have never been so many.

Accifauxpas: The shaving cuts added up to about eight or so.

Double-Accifauxpas: My Getting through the ablutions was bad enough. Dring off had its dodgy moments but simply talking out of the door... A wanton involuntary right leg Neuropathy Pete Schuhplattler dance erupted, it only lasted a few seconds, but was enough for me hit my head and eyebrow on the door-frame! Did me no good at all, that! 

I could not risk using knives or anything mechanical. I had to make Josie's meal, of just a can of chilli-con-carne with some added chickpeas and passata with basil. Both cans had ring pulls to use.

I added two pots of fresh made Limoncello, some soft white pitta bread, her favourite Yorkie chocolate bar and a club biscuit, with the regular Babybel cheeses she could eat whenever she wanted. When I delivered it, she was not impressed methinks.

I wasn't feeling up to eating anything yet.

I got some handwashing done, wrung and hung.

I tried to do some more on the blog, but the Accifauxpas had done for me. I felt rather unwell, shaky and even more confused with things.

I got some bags of nibbles in case I fell asleep and woke up hungry, and put them on the ottoman. But I'm not sure what to do really. I made sure I had the wristlet alarm on and got sat down.

The Thought Storms, guilt, shame, fears etc. arrived.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention on Life's Habit. I think you can relate to a lot of that in one way or the other. The electric bill was crazy. It's normally only $8/month the it comes in at over $1500. I was like WTF? It turned out they pulled the old meter to put in a new digital meter. When the meter man went to read the meter, there was no meter, so he read the meter for the house. They replaced the analog meter with a digital meter in 2013, so the bill was for 7 years of electricity. Good thing it was replace in 2013, otherwise it would have been a bill starting in 1982. That would have been a round $9000.

    Looks like a good dinner of CCC. You are still having a lot of ups and downs on the vitals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim,
    So glad you got it sorted out!
    The bill from BG, where they were charging me for two meters, as tackled over the next six months for me repeatedly by Deana. Now they are charging me nearly twice as much, and keep asking me to go on Smart Meters... Humph!
    Severn Trent, who pointed out by several letters that the estimated £80,000 bill must be stood by the tenants for the water leak repair, and how urgent it is with losing so much water everyday... and two weeks later, the yare still investigating the leak... And Deans says we are not responsible for the cost, the NCC (Nottingham City Council) are.
    I'm getting more confused than ever, here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As ever, I am the reader assigned to noting the colors of objects, not merely automobile coatages. I may have reported this previously, but here is a quick list of colors for emergency wee-wee buckets:
    HRH : blue
    Billum: red
    Inchcork: grey
    Good to announce that every now and again, innit? Who else pays such close attention to such insignificants happenstances? Hmmm...
    OK, it must be Sir Billum of the Billumage and Lisage manor. Methinks a new box of crayons might be a wise purchase for shopaholics such as myself, and Lisa, and ...
    I've just been summoned to pick up dirty dishes and such from Lisa's stately room. Now back to continue reportages of no mean import:
    ... a box of crayones for you and for Jane and Pete.
    Well now, that's me report for 3:00 hours in the realm of Nottinghamshire. 22:00 o'clock and all is well (or fell, depending on where you be, I guess).
    Thanks for yer patience while reading my nonsensical account.
    Billium, Reporter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good gay, Billum,
    The indentifucationalisticalness of wee-wee buckets, needed clarificationing, Sir. contingencies and minutiae. They can be collectively known as BRGNBI Nocturnal Bucketers Incorporated? No, that's terrible, sorry about that.
    I'd have thought that the Tate Gallery would have bought some of your reports by now, Billum? Haha!

    ReplyDelete