Friday 30 July 2021

Friday 30th July 2021: Photographicalisations, and maybe the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ TFZers at Patties Restaurant ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FRIDAY 30th JULY 2021

05:00hrs: After four solid hours of waking and falling asleep again, the need of a wee-wee forced me into physical action.

I utilised the nocturnal emergency bucket and painfully trickled a few squirts of amber coloured wee-wee.

Thus, an eerie, rare, industrious mood came over me; there was no stopping then... First, I got the Health Checks tended to - and with some great results, yet again!

Bodaciously Good Returns

Just out of the red and into the amber. Yet another brilliant set of figures! Well, the urine results might be a bit dodgy, I suppose.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whoopsiedangleplop Discovered!

I found some photos from yesterday that I had managed to miss off of the blog. These things can happen to anyone... but usually me. Hehe!

Here they are with what I can remember of each.

The evening view from the balcony, I think.

Definitely from the balcony this one. The progress of the end car park, impressive!.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ablutions Next

Well, for a stand-up session without a shower, it went pretty well. A few of the normal dropsies.

Also, a few minor nicks shaving.

 

The teeth cleaning was smoothly done; without Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters interfering. 

The hands, feet and legs were looking extremely cadaveric and pale?

The medicalisationing was not so good!

Little Inchies fungal lesion medicationing was the usual agony! But it calmed down later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kettle On... Handwashing Done

Made a belated mug of Thompsons Punjana. The dank morning turned to a bit of rain, and I decided to get the shirt washed.

I gave the Pakistani made green Cedar Wood Hollow-out Round Neck Acrylic Sweater. Sounds posh, dunnit? Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Finally, I Made Another Brew

Made sure I drank this Glengettie cuppa as I started the Computer going.

No idea how long the computer hard drive has left before it fails. Grunglestomps!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Carer Valerie

My mod brightened as soon as I heard her voice behind me as she came in ♥.

Got the medications sorted professionally, then we had a little natter. Valerie gave me help on the CBD and offered me even more assistance and help on the shower curtain rail problem. Bless Her! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CorelDrawing for Graphics

Took me hours, but I got three done, one with Lisa and Billum to use. Herbert was keeping me company now and then.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Social Services Rang

Neelah rang from the Social Services. I got in stuttering nervousness as she told me that the cost would be £335 for the flat decoking and clearance fee. I made a mess of trying to explain things, and Neelah was, I think, disappointed with me.., will, I thought so anyway, in not making a decision. I said a friend had spoken with me, and I felt I needed to listen before making my decision. Neelah convinced me it would be a good idea to take the job on, as it would be all over in one go! Which has its benefits! I said I still need to talk to Valerie. The head was in a muddle... Neelah is ringing me back on Tuesday, I think. Messy, with my indecsioning!  I suppose the thought of it all being over quickly in one go... but I don't know. They will take the chair away, so I'll have room for a table.

Duodenal Donald has started to kick off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Checked the Car Park Progress

The first photograph was taken early morning.

The second a few hours later.

The third one is below, at 14:00hrs.

Tarmacademing in full swing. The rains stopped too. Thank you to Nottingham City Homes!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Waste Bags Made-Up to the Chute


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got some nosh prepped

Took a snap of the progress on the car park surfacing in Chestnut Walk.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Head Down for a Kip

Woken up by the door chime.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It Was Carer Valerie ♥

Soon got the medications sorted, questions answered, and we had a short but encouraging gossip. Valerie offered to help with the shower curtains at the weekend. Bless Her! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last Photo of the Car Park

Almost finished now, just a little corner bit to finish off (I think). All the lads had gone now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Finished Updating

Posted it off to Blogger, Facebooked, Comments and started template for Saturday.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zzzz!

6 comments:

  1. That drive is really on the blink. Is there anyone around to help you with a new drive and transferring you data or a new computer and transferring your data before the drive fails? I've missed something along the way. What is "decoking and clearing" the flat? They are making progress on the tarmac. Decent looking meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Tim, no one to help with the computer, only those who in the past have failed at the job last time. I expect to disappear from the internet any time now.
      As is my want lately, I used the wrong word, mate. decoking instead of decluttering - there is a better word, but I can't remember that either.
      I love the homegrown tomatoes that Jenny gave me - Super!
      Carer Valerie is going to help me on Sunday, with the curtain rail in the wet room. bless her! ♥
      she's taken a carrier of stuff away for me already, to hand to the Social table that's come back on.
      Do you know anything about CBD? Valerie says it will help me with my depressions, and I believe anything she says. Haha!
      Cheers to all. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. The BP is establishing a new standard over these recent weeks. A good trend indeedy. I am still waiting on car scan results. Only thing I know so far: my kidneys are fine.
    You've scored soe good photos on the chestnut parking, even of a rainy day. Nothing gets missed by yer camera, sir!
    A good nosh with good colrs (a sign of minerals or a sign of food coloring). Guten Appetit!
    I agree with Tim, backup of the hard drive is the parammount concern for yer and all yer devoted readers. It looks like the drive-reaper is on its fell way. Aarghety aargh is wot Billum says.
    Well, we still have buffer day until Sunday, according to me calendar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fine kidneys are good, Bill! Thanks for that news, Grrreat!
      Nicodemus's neurotransmitters have been behaving themselves much more lately, Sir. So photographicalisationing is an easier job at the moment. (I may regret saying that - Hahaha!
      I really do appreciate Jenny thinking of me and getting the homegrown tomatoes for me, they really do have such a strong taste that I adore. Thanks Jenny ♥.
      I think I am getting ready to just accept the situation, and when the drive dies, so be it - but of course when it does decease, depression and darkness will no doubt rule things.
      A bufffer day? Windy? I'm missing something... which is not rare, of course.
      Valerie assessed your last artwork. Seems she liked your effort with the Pharping. Hahaha!
      Keep safe, waiting to hear hopefully some more good news medically speaking, Billum. And hope HRH Lisa can get some sleep of worth in. ♥

      Delete
  3. Saturday is what I call a "buffer" day between Friday and that odious day, Sunday.
    My thanks to Valerie for reviewing my sketches, but what is "pharping"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah! Got it now mate, I fank you. All is clear. Haha!
      'Pharping' papping a horn or imitating it, as worded by Victoria.
      Who I will inform of you thanks when she comes next, Billum.
      I have several piles of paperwork that needs sorted - hope to shred the unneeded, and box up the essentials. Probably a few days work. Tsk!
      Cheers, Sir and HRH. ♥

      Delete