Tuesday 17 August 2021

Tuesday 17th August 2021: Inchies Diary, and sometimes the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ TFZers Shopping ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From Last Night

Liberty-Global Virgin Media, down yet again!


Mugglefrangwaggles!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Barred from continuing with blogging again, by Steve Fries, who leads Liberty-Global and Virgin Media Internet and earns $22m plus a year for the worst internet service, now even worse than fellow incompetents, BT!

Now pee'd off in the extreme again, I took a photo of the evening sun setting and tried the internet again. No, Go!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WHOOPSIEDANGLEPLOP One

I decided to make up some bottles of spring water with the crystals in them. Had I known what was about to happen, I would have bothered!

A 2-litre bottle of water I was pouring into a one litre one just collapsed in my hand. I suppose it must be Peripheral Pete to blame.

In seconds the water had shot out as the bottle buckled and then fell to the floor. Tsk! Still, I got a bit of cleaning up done.

WHOOPSIEDANGLEPLOP Two

I was in a rush cleaning up, and as I was getting back up, I clouted the already damaged left arm on the rough edge of the metal on the cabinet. Ah, well!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 TUESDAY 17th AUGUST 2021 

0525hrs: Stirred, and I stewed in the terrible, self-depreciatory, denigrating Thought-Storms hounding me. I think I felt guilty about something. Luckily my vascular dementia cleared my memory of that bit. I've noticed it can be selective at times; the very bad uncomfortable and Accifauxpas of recent memories linger longer (Say that when you've had a few!) sometimes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Parted Company With The Recliner

I was amazed at how easily I got on my feet, caught my balance, and moved stickless to the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee Bucket). Wee-wee'd, without any PM (Pre-Micturitional) or CM (Cessational Micturitional) dribbling! 

I think this was why I adopted an industrious and determined mood to get something done with the decluttering!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Starting with the Health Checks

Highly acceptable this one was.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ACCIFAUXPAS - Five of Them!

I have to mention that when creating this graphic, I thought I'd got it right on no less than five occasions... all found after putting each one on the blog to have an error. I think I've got it right on the sixth attempt.

So Frustrating!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Undaunted - I pressed on.

I made up some waste bags to go down later. Placed them near the flat door.

Next, got some put of date foodstuffs, and emptied the contents, and now have six jars washed ready to go down for recycling.

I had a very short time shredding some more paperwork. Short, because I needed a wee-wee, took it, and forgot what I was doing and went into the Worse-Than-Steptoe & Son room, and gathered a load of bags, and put them in one large one.

Yes, it still needs an awful lot of work doing. But I could see the slightest of improvements now the bags have been removed. Hehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started off this Blog

The bits and pieces of sorting I'd done had worn me out. Tsk!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meridian Carer Arrived

It was Jill, and she was training a new recruit, Chaymae. The new gal seemed to pick up the system well, and on the way out, Jill took the carrier bags and oddments for the waste chute for me. Bless 'em!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Deana Arrived

Figure skater ILC, Warden Deana, came in. To do an update on my status. Which took a while. Amidst the odd comment and smile.

I asked about getting a Key Box fitted. It was soon sorted - I paid the fee, and Deana ♥ will arrange it all for me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Facebooking Catch-up

Because of...

$22m paid Chie Executive of Liberty-Global, Virgin Media Internet going down last night, I had to catch up on Winwood Court and the TFZer site, photos.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Expected Visitors Today

Not a lot. But two out of the ordinary. One from the rehab team, a catchup session, mayhaps? I'm not sure if it's the cardiac unit, diabetes, or stroke (Which I think it may be).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Off to get the Ablutions Sorted

Required the use of the Porcelain Throne when I got in the wet room. The best session in months: Painless, smooth, not messy and no bleeding anywhere at all! Smug-Mode!

The nasal clearing, teeth, shaving, showering, drying off, medicationalisationing and dressing, altogether had only eight dropsies!!!

Super-Smug-Mode-Adopted!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Josie Returned Tray Etc.

She didn't mention whether she enjoyed the nosh this time - cause a letter had been delivered, and bending to get it, I dropped Metal Micky (Four-pronged-walking-stick) as I opened the door, and Josie retrieved it for me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Washed Shirt

Washed long-sleeved grey tee-shirt. Cleaned, rinsed, rung, refreshed and hung.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Trousers ordered from Amazon

Three pairs of trousers and two pyjama bottoms were ordered from Amazon. And some Hemp oil. Little Spendshrift me!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's not easy, but I've got to stop all this self-hating, expostulating and recriminating! By Gawd, I tore a strip and a half off of myself verbally... viciously too! 
Got the photo loaded on here above. For a quick shaky-handed shot, it came out alright; I thought so, anyway.

Sarah 'Rehab Team' Arrived

I wondered earlier if she was coming from the Cardiac, Stroke, or Diabetes camps. Well, I was wrong on all counts! Humph! Sarah was from the Falls Prevention Team. Can't be right all the time, can I? Hehehe!

A charming patient gal she was too! We had a good time going into detail about my problem, bless her ♥. Sarah left feeling a little more cared for and with some good tips and advice, some of which I shall give tonight.

And feeling a bit perkier. Thanks, gal!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I decided to order from Morrisons

Also Via Amazon

I should be arriving in the morning. A lot of stuff where I wanted two or three of, were cut to a limit of one item! No pod peas, no peas and potatoes... Oh, dearie me!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Had a Nosey at the YourArea Emagazine

Well, they didn't do much to cheer me up!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updated This Blog To Here

Carer Arrived Early

It was nice to have Carer Julie scare me to death as she came in behind me... Carer Jill remains the master at the Shock-Inchy creeping up on me - But Julie did an excellent job of it, Haha! Julie gave me a lot of help in sorting out the shortage of Peptac reflux suppressants. She phoned the chemist for the Doctors and me and will fetch me some when it's ready from Carrington Pharmacy. Bless Her Cotton Socks! ♥ After Julia had given me the medications, we had a good natter after she'd done the questions... I might add a bit of a laugh too! Lovely gal! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I made another Cock-up

Hard to believe, I know!

After Julia had gone, and my mood went down a notch, as is to be expected, mind; I meandered into the kitchen to get a brew of Glengettie made... Argh! I'd left the tap running once more! Klumpgnats!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To make it worse...

I'd taken a snap through the balcony window of the evening view. I spent a few ever getting more agitated minutes, wondering what the hell I had done to the camera. The slide button would not release the lid to the SD card and battery slot? Had it broken? Snapped off inside, mayhaps? Argh!

Had Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters gone on strike again? Was Saccades Sandra making me see wrong?... Then, after a while, I realised I was pushing it in the opposite direction as if to close it. Worran 'orrible mood I was in!

I was getting fed up of living with myself!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got the camera lid to work

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updated This Blog To Here

Then went on Facebooking, on the Winwood Heights and TFZer pages.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nowt To Eat - Wasn't Hungry

And you don't hear that often?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got the Inchies Dairy Done

Posted off the link. Had a wee-wee, passed wind and returned to use the Porcelain Throne.

The legs were stinging a bit, and something that has not happened for a while: the tingling as if I had worms under the skin returned.

And washed and got settled in search of some Sweet Morpheus. It wasn't a success!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ode To Griselda


I met this East German girl, Gawd; she was red-hot!

We went hunting; she knew all about buckshot!

She made me the finest ever goat stewpot,

She was in the police force, so was a hotshot,

I was her sex-toy, and mind that, I did not!

A six-foot-three, muscle-bound sex-pot!

And I loved doing what we did, a lot!

With me being five-foot-three, I felt a clot,

With Grizelda, I was totally besot!

I wish we had tied the knot...

She went home, and my life started to rot! ♥

7 comments:

  1. Yer ailments are rushing to contend with what is worse, today. A rare day when a nosh is missed. Might have rated a 0.0? A BP rating of 144 is one I shall call a good one, betterer than a 154, innit?
    Problems with the camera do not make it easier, and yer have a good lot of different colors to adorn yer skin. Say, they might make good tattoos?
    Nice to hear about the incomperable Griselda of the late East Germany. A one-of-a-kind catch of a gal, most certain. HRH Lisa is also 5 foot 3, a small world then. Though I do not think that Lisa and Griselda could be doppelgaengers. HRH Griselda?
    Wellness on Wednesday wisheth we you, kind Sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 0 nosh, 0-0 rating sounds about right Billum.
      Talking of tattoos, Julie has them in a lot of visible, and perhaps invisible places.
      Good heavens, na-er the two, there is only one HRH Lisa. One in everdom is HRH Lisa!
      Kippeth didn't bring Morpheus until something like 01:00hrs, when the internet went down for umpteenth time - forcing my into a failed search for sleep.
      Kindestest regards, and hopes HRH can get some rest, and humira continues to aid! TTFN Ma'am and Sir. ♥

      Delete
    2. I like to produce effective nosh ratings for all and each. The non-existence of a nosh qualifiesnit for a 0.0.
      Tats are much in evidence in these parts. I am thinking that some customers would rather be jabbed with a tattoo needle than a Covid vaccination shot. Perhaps the Covid vaccine could be mixed with tattoo ink. I try to be on the cutting edge for such assiduously ignored ideas.

      Delete
    3. A fair one it was, to. Billum.
      Not my cup of tea, too's mate. Although I along with many others has a small one, that had to different than anyone else, for I.D. should get blown up shot bombed on or gassed in the line of duty. Then they recorded everyones tat in case. Thenwe spent a week on the runway at Heathrow, will we be sent or not - Dang,dang,dang,dang, and we weren't needed after and stood down. Of course I was terribly disappointed... (a little fib there) Hehe!
      THe anti-jabbers keep holding rallies and marches over here - and now the Covid cases are shooting up again - thick twits! For want of a better word, like.
      Well, I like your ideas here, Billum. Joe should pau attention to you!

      Delete
  2. Now that is a fantastic ode. Old Griselda would do you a lot of good right now. That great Julie gave you some excellent care after her giving you a scare. My Internet went down this afternoon. I ended up with a Valley Girl Robot fixing it for me. This is how it all went down:

    My neighbor called me at the office because his Xfinity Internet service was down, and wanted to know if mine was down, also. When I got home my Internet was down. I called for tech support and got a Valley Girl Robot. She was pretty darn life-like, but used “like” a lot. She said like there was no outages reported, so she ended up doing like a signal boost or something like that to like kick my modem in the butt and like wake it up. The Internet came like back online and so did my neighbors. I’m not sure if the butt kicking boost did it or if it got like fixed down the line somewhere since my neighbor's service came back as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, just thinking, Tim, I am now living nearer to the flat that Grizelda and I shared and sha... together. Well we got involved. Hahaha! for a few precious weeks.
    Valley Girl Robot, I looked that up Tim. Eerie!
    Do Liberty-Global run any services over there? Perhaps you could apply to them for a part-time job as party entertainer with the guitar and song writings? Now that, unlike Mr Fries $22m a year, would deserve it.
    Fare-Thee-Well, Sir!.

    ReplyDelete