Wednesday 15 September 2021

Wednesday 15th September 2021: Inchies Day, and sometimes the odd ode that might get slipped in!


♥ TFZer Quote/Caption Challenge ♥

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

WEDNESDAY 15th SEPTEMBER 2021

06:25hrs: I woke, wrestled wrigglingly away from the c1968 recliner, up onto my feet, and fell back down again as I took the first step! Two good things about my timing: I fell backwards and into the chair and had a soft landing, avoiding any chance of Haemmorroid Harold's piles bursting open. Secondly, I added an extra cushion to the seat last night, so my landing was no real bother.

Early morning Smug-Mode-Adopted!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Moments of Obiter Dicta

As I went to put the kettle on, deviations, diversions, strayings, divagations, and generally extended moments of confused meanderings began. The mind and body appeared to have a falling-out!

I sensed that they wanted to do different things at the same time. Yet, the brain just trusted that this muddled state of mind would soon pass. Without concern, I worked through this mood, whatever you call it. I was unphased, trusting in my EQ. Generally a reliable indicator. 

The following events made me start to doubt my own confidence. Within an hour or so, things began to come back on and in line, medulla oblongata wise. 

The tea was never made. I'd washed a towel and oven glove? Had a moment of allotriophagy and ate two iced suckers? (wrappers found in the waste bin) I only remember eating one of them?

Took the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee Bucket) to the wet room, emptied and cleaned and sanitised the bucket, turning to leave the wet room. A vicious wanton, involuntary right leg Neuropathy, Pete Schuhplattler dance erupted!

I was astounded at not going over - I hit various parts of my anatomy as the cross between the soft-shoe shuffle and the hokey-cokey vented away. A couple of bruises, yet no hitting the deck. It seemed that whichever way Nicodemus's none working neurotransmitters sent me, there was something to grab or solid enough to lean on or against that stopped me from going over. I was chuffed with this! I was actually lucky! It may never happen at suck a perfect place, and timing, again.

I almost enjoyed it! Grrreat!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Turnaround Time!

Things seemed to make more sense after the Accifauxpas in the wet room, and instantly so. I decided to get the Health Checks done and put the kettle on again to brew a mug of Glengettie.

Noticed I'd made an error in the graphic again. I'd put 85 for the Sys; it was 58. But the results were so good, this didn't irk me as much as it might have.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I Made a Mug of Glengettie!

At Last!

I got to the computer, booted it up, took my first swig of the gorgeously strong tasting Glengettie... and the Morning Carer came in!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Carer Helen... I think it was

No-fuss. Got the medications sorted. I chatted a bit, but I do not think it was getting through, so I gave her some scratchings, thanked her, and she took two bags of waste with her. ♥

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Porcelain Throne

All wind, with just the odd splash of what looked like cooking oil? Nothing solid evacuated at all!

Well, they would. The legs and feet looked a little battered and swollen. I'd bashed them about a bit with the involuntary neuropathic leg dancing.

Gave the legs a touch-up.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HERBERT

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Got On With The Blogging

Hard work.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Checked The End Car Park

Just the two occupants today.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HERBERT-HERBERT

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tried To Get On WordPress Reader

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT Humph!

Shit! None- Effing Stop!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Bite To Eat


Sausage & cheese muffin. Two mini desserts. I would have fallen asleep, but...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT-HERBERT Humph!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Another Bash at Blogging

Got on WP Reader.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Fell Asleep

Woke up wondering what the time and day it was. Back on Blogging - Comments first to peruse. Bill & Tim's comments were Whoopsiedangleplop replied to.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Carer Valerie Arrived

Whoopsiedangleplop

I was nose to the computer screen as the door-buzzer buzzed! But no one came in. As I hobbled down the hallway, I realised that when I changed the PPs and medicated certain areas, I'd done it in the front room, where I could sit down to get the trews on, and I'd locked the door in case anyone walked in. Believe me, if anyone had, they would have laughed at what they saw (If they had their glasses on) and may well have refused to call again" Hahaha!

I welcomed Valerie and told her why the door was locked. She didn't laugh.

After giving me the medications, we did have a little chinwag. The lack of Warfarin INR and blood tests came up, which reminded me about the need for someone to ring the surgery for me to book my flu jab. Val said she'd ask her supervisor to find out if anyone could do it for me. Bless her! ♥

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Updating this blog

Found some local news snippets



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Local Covid Update

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Finalised this Blog

Sent link via Email.

Facebooked on Winwood Heights and TFZers pages.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Made a start on tomorrows template. 

Hopefully, I can get some Sweet Morpheus earlier than on late.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Life can be a right mullarkey,

Decisions made, often whimscally, 

Pretending it was done or said wittily,

My walking, going more wonkily,

Falling, ending up horizontally,

Looking a fool, feeling more sillily,

Can I be adopted by some family?

Depression is increasing, steadily,

Overeating, I often do, so readily,

There was a time, I was fairly wealthy,

Impecunious now, and not at all healthy,

I forget to bathe sometimes; oh, I'm filthy!

Don't think that I'm just after sympathy!

I'll settle for a cuddle and osteopathy!

--------------------------------------

Wrote when I'd lost my medications and CBD drops!

6 comments:

  1. A spellbinding accounting, Sir! Many things seem to trend to the positive, yer average BP is certainly low, however yer reports of HERBERTS has required many reportings/notifications. A couple H's can lead easily to nine of them, followed quickly with another aarghish herberts. Certainly less than positive a report that Valerie did not laugh at the locked happening (?). Mayhaps has Valerie a phobia regarding the locked doors? I wonder now what the fear of locked doors might just be. May it be that she is afraid that you might be locked up? A form of claustrophobia? Something new in my experience.
    A fine ode, Sir! Just what my doctor would have ordered.
    A pastor in Tulsa, Oklahoma is willing to grant a vaccination excemption to anyone who makes a donation to his valuable church. So far, HRH Lisa recommends that we not send him any funds just yet. Methings that a con-artist (such as Michael Fries) is behind that scheme.
    May yer vaccination keep working!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flabbergasted I is, with the brilliant BP? I'd love to learn why? But not complaining, of course. Hehe!
      Lovely quotes in you Herbertisational comments, Billum, another smile to my face, Mon Ami, I fank You!
      Valerie is a nice lady, but because she is not as quick-witted as some of the others, I believe they may take the wee now and then. Purely a thought, no evidence. So, I concentrate on boosting her confidence when I get the opportunity. Nice lady. I'm trying to bring her out a smidgeon. ♥

      Now you've done it, Doctors Orders, number Nine - they used to shout that out when mother was at a bingo stall, with a minimum of five cards in use. This gave me an idea for am Ode, word ending or rhyming within wine? Do you think?

      I too, as well, get that Sherlock Holmesian, twitch in the braon, when you mentioned the pastors plan. Dodgy!

      And HRH's and you vaccination too, Sir. Your Humira too, let's not forget hopes of salvation Humira!

      Taketh careth, beest acknown, those gents art not all valorous out th're. May thy prospects beest fair!

      Delete
  2. You did manage to find me on the WP reader. I appreciate the comments. That was nice of Valarie to have a nice chinwagging with you after you had locked her out. I hope someone can help you get you flu jabberwocky worked out. Meager looking meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did indeed look a little on the meager side, did it not?

      Delete
    2. I've been trying different ways to get back to you. I wrote this down, and if memory is good: I went on a Chrome Home with Firefox as preferred option, then changed to account two, and whallah, I got in! Hope it still lets me next time, Tim.
      I've been missing your amazing macro shots - and the bouts of jealousy that goes with them. Hahaha!
      I like Valerie. She's not so smart as some, but that is why I've taken to her. I've been concentrating on getting her talking, and touch-wood, it seems to be working.

      I'm crossing me fingers (not that I can literally nowadays, Haha!) that things will work out for the flu jab, and learn why the Warfarin INR test has not been done for seven weeks now!

      I had planned to have another mini-meal, but with the nerve-end problem, I'm working nto the mornings to get the blogging and Odes done, I literally run out of time. I try to condense things, but get carried away once typing, also need to do so much correcting, you ouldn't believe it! Hahaha!
      Cheers, Tim and clan. ♥

      Delete