Friday 4 June 2021

Thursday 3rd June 2020: Inchies Graphics & Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

 Thursday 3rd June 2020

Inchies Graphics & Photographicalisations

& the odd Ode

♥ TFZers, in a Love Bug? ♥

Thoughts in Ode

Wee-wee first...

This one took a longer than a usual wee-wee,

Went to make a brew of Glengettie tea,

Dropping the milk didn't bother me,

It didn't break, you see!

Thus, avoiding a calamity!

Porcelain Throne, it was messy to a great degree,

Computing, updating, then ablutioning for me,

T'was a successful clean-up sortie,

Many dropsies, but within bearability,

For someone of my famous docility.

Wednesday's Inchies Day blog, updated

Danged Virgin Internet is over-rated!

Any chances of reliability were abated,

They are crap, and that's understated!

Got the handwashing sorted

I did a fair job, it has to be reported,

The Carer arrived, this had to be aborted,

He soon had me done, leaving me all detorted,

Back into a hand-washing mode, I transported.

Got the spuds in the hot pot,

Sorted the waste bags, in a shot,

Health Checks were done without any pain,

The Blood Pressure still too high again, 

But it was lower today, on the wane,

The feet were far less of a bane,

No signs of a bulging DVT vein?

Cathy Cartilage was all calm, mundane,

From these, a particular pleasure I did gain!

Painless feet? Am I going insane?

Hristina the Vampire beauty arrived!

By gum, I was cheered up seeing this lass,

An Angel, so sweet, with real class!

She took the blood from my carcass,

More beautiful than the ruby rubasse!

She departed, leaving me in an impasse,

So, I had ten minutes on my paillasse!

Local News



Carer Arrived

A different chap again tonight. We had a great gossip while he gave me the tablets, with one, not two, Warfarin. He's on Warfarin himself, pleasant to listen to someone else's problems. Hehe! A decent sort of bloke.

Thought Storms

After eating the nosh, I settled down to watch half an hour of TV. But the Thought Storms erupted again - not that they were as self-critical as usual, but they left me with a fear of sorts, worries and an acceptance of what cannot be changed?

4 comments:

  1. Nice your vampire bleed you, and gave you some cheer. "Uh! I don't know where all these cigarettes came from! A friend put them in my car" Amazing isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Tim,
      The ingenuity of youth today, Haha!
      Hope to have Hristina visit again this Thursday... now, where are my tablets...
      Hehehe!

      Delete
  2. Say, that is one fine RED car at the top of your blog, a classic.
    And it is always good to receive a visit from the inimitable Hristina, Something great about placing an "H" and then having a "C" sound appear out of nowhere. Now that is one great phonetic trick. Wonder how I could do the same with my name...Cillum??
    Something about having a "stranger" stash his stash in your own vehicle draws suspicion sometimes, do it not? Yes, it do.
    Holy Crikes, it is already Sadday in your part of the planet. May you fare well despite such an inauspicious happenstance. Grabblestumbblingshitehorse!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A sort of invisible 'Cu'? Mind you, I have difficulties reading the Polish cooked meat names as well, Billum. "łopatka wieprzowa", apparently, pork shoulder, is very tasty!
      I used to able to get pork knuckle (golonka) in airtight bags, now that was gorgeous! But no more, Sob!

      I hope HRH is getting some sleep in?

      I've been up all night again, late phone calls, carers, telephone and mobile calls, cold caller con... The new carer company that is taking over next week phoned last night, she needs to talk to me - fancy that? Coming on Wednesday... Oh, sorry mate, nearly forgot a fine array of danged red cars photographed, got thhem in the Monday blog.
      TTFN Sir

      Delete