Monday 16 August 2021

Sunday 15th August 2021: Inchies Diary, and sometimes the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ TFZeress Been Shopping? Haha! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SUNDAY 15th AUGUST 2021

I woke and lay there in a heap of blobby body, pondering over a dream I'd been having, and writing notes as reminders for when I get this diary done. Here they are, what bits I can recall in any detail anyway, some of the scribblings were unreadable when it came to it. 

05:00hrs: The need of a wee-wee forced me back into semi-consciousness. Then I seemed to engage auto-mode... 

I used then emptied and washed/sanitised the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee Bucket) with a lot of  PMAD (Post-Micturition-After Dribbling).

Got the spuds in the crockpot, put the kettle on, and nipped to the wet room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Accifauxpas

Going in through the door, I shoulder charged my left arm into the door frame. Tsk! Took these shots later on to use.

Porcelain Throne

It was one of the better evacuations today. Ap[art from the flushing failing and having to be repeated several times, all went well!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks

Perfectly satisfactory results for me today. The BP was back down into the amber!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Photograph Found!

While making up the graphic above, I found a picture I'd taken late last night and forgot to put it in yesterday's diary. Tsk!

Not sensational, just beautiful!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream Recollecting

First Dream Memories in Months

I was working as a delivery driver, my bosses were actual people who used to be over the years, and the customers kept changing to another known face? 

I went to the first address of two I'd to deliver to in Hucknall, Nott's. In just that one was my beloved Auntie Peggy (Who passed away in about 1955?), and it felt so authentic, astonishing and delightful; I think I cried n the dream?

Then on to the second house, Smethwick, which had residents that kept changing into different people, all of which had played a part in my long-gone younger years. I was going from room to room, and in each one was a surprise for me; I recall a teacher from my school days, a neighbour from Brookfield Place, Mrs Duke from nearby my house, Sister Jane as a schoolgirl... I'm sure there were many more as well. Yes! My old shop Manager, Mr Gamble, from Marsdens on St Anns Well Road, circa 1960! Amazing how that came to me so long after the dream, and I had not written his name on the pad, either?

Getting back to Nottingham, I could not remember the route. I kept driving around, getting more and more lost! Oh, the van was a Commer Walk-Through. Of the style that I work with at Whiteheads Confectionery, in Bulwell in the early sixties. Like this photo below, of a British Railway one.

There is a gap in the memory or in the dream because I found myself back in Nottingham. Colwick, to be precise, and several of my old bosses from a variety of companies were in the office. This bit was not so good and a smidge worrying; Cause I put on a gas respirator and ignited a gas cylinder... The memories died from here on in? Wake and wee-wee time! Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Internet Down Again! Shagblocks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Caught Me out!

I was not doing so bad today (yet) with Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters not playing up so much this morning. On CorelDraw, sorting the photo's out... A sweet but loud voice rang in my ear from just behind where I was sat! "Morning, Gerry!" It was Carer Jill, catching me out again! Haha! I wish she'd press the door-chime button before coming in. She had spectacular timing today; I had just put the bottle of spring water in my mouth for a drink; the most significant jump she's ever given me this one was! ♥

The poor gal was busy again. Doing extra hours. Still, after sorting the medications out,  Jill managed a little rushed chinwagging and listened to my tale involving the Meadows, and it was gobsmacking hoe many coincidences we shared verbally. She had to shoot off, and I sulked for a while, naturally! Well, I'm still a bit down now!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Josie's Nosh Prepped & Delivered

After a few hours slog of blogging and CorelDrawing, I prepped Josie's Sunday Lunch. She had the last of the shelled podded garden peas, but I have more for myself to do later.

I took it to Josie's door and rang the bell...

Whoopsiedangleplop!

I got in a bit of a panic... I remembered that there was something I had to do urgently, that I'd forgotten about: but by the time I'd got me and the stick back inside the door without spilling any from or dropping the food tray - I'd forgotten what it was I was going back in for!

By then, Josie had appeared, and I might have been embarrassingly swearing at my stupidity. Hope she didn't hear it!

Jodie came to ask if I was alright. (Cringe!) But she was happy enough to let me take her photo as she took the tray of fodder from me. So my discomfiture was eased. Haha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ablutions

Took this photo of the arm before I got going.

I'll try to make a point of not walking into the door frame again. Humph! 

Nasal clearing, teeth cleaning, then getting the shaving done. All went well, with only about four dropsies... Yes!
I was getting a little wee'd off with myself now!
The medicationalisationing went well too!
Then getting dressed. You'd never have guessed, I'm sure. I lost my balance getting the PPs on, and I hit the same damned shoulder again, against the door!
Haha! I was pretty impressed with the artistic bruise. That, I believe, are the scratch marks I made when it itched a bit during the night. But not severely this time; I think I even managed a wry smile after clouting the door, tackling getting the pants on again.
In my usual hair-brained abilities, I took this photo halfway through plodding them...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The showering: At least eight dropsies. I had a few mini-accifauxpas, mind you. The flipping showerhead twice, and on one occasion, it landed on my foot! Yet another toe-stubbing, Humph! Perhaps the worse one was hitting my already battered right arm against the power box on the wall.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Important Duties!

My next job was to get the kettle on and de-pod the last of the garden peas for yours truly to have tonight.

I strayed onto doing the handwashing of the long-sleeved tee shirt?

I got all done, washed, refreshed, rung-out and hung above the sink. Then got back and finished the pea plodding. Yes, the vagueness was returning again!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updating this Blog

Onto the computer, and guess what?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Freakily Fatigued?

I was unceremoniously in the depths of fatigue, mentally and physically. I found this worrying. I got my meal while I still could, for I felt things would not go very well in the energy stakes. Things didn't get any worse as I got the meal prepped and served on the tray.

Oh, dearie me! I got down in the £300, second-hand, decrepit, c1968, rickety recliner to eat the meal. It took me a while, for the hunger I had earlier had dissipated, but all garden peas and fish sticks were eaten before I fell asleep with the tray still on my bulbous belly.

I woke up and saw the mess around the chair, from the dropped tray, with accompanying mess on me, the chair and the carpet!

What did I do? Swiftly fell asleep again?

I'd guess it must have been two hours later that I re-stirred into imitation life. But the tiredness seemed worse than before I'd nodded of in the first place.

I was incapable of getting up, simply drained, and fell asleep again. (I think)

Woke once more, bleary-eyed, and forced myself to get up and clear the mess at my feet. I know this, but nothing else until, until...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Evening Carer Arrived

It was Helen (I think not though, oh, the memory!) Not sure about all that took place, but remember Helen telling me I was falling asleep while talking to her? I think she wanted to call an ambulance, bless her cotton socks ♥. I believe I bade her farewell and thanked her. But?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Down in the Recliner!

As soon as the Carer departed, I checked around for taps, lights etc. and got my head down. And was quickly in the land of nod. That must have been needed cause I stayed there for over six uninterrupted hours!

4 comments:

  1. My dear Inchie, did you take pain meds or something like that? I used to fall asleep while talking with my doctors - and they always thought it was DRUGS but it was actually the fact I had only a few hours of sleep each night and could barely keep my eyes open - until, of course I was home, in bed and it was time to sleep. Then, of course, I was wide awake, active, keeping up throughout the night and the next day. This mixed sleeping pattern can make you drift off unbeknownst to yourself. I do agree with your carer. You should have been seen. I never hear you speak of this sort of behavior. I loved your dream and I wonder if you remember my talk to you recently about communing with your spiritual self in sleep? I am glad it happened for you! You are worrying today and I hope you feel better for your rest. Your shoulder looked painful!! So stop doing those circus trick moves when entering rooms!! I fell today too. I didn't take a picture but it was a doozie! Concussion, swollen back and right leg. I too fell off the bedroom tinkle set up. Aren't we a pair!? Sending GOOD LOVE your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, HRH Lisa ♥,
      Only taking the usual painkillers for a few days now, honey-pie. No extras needed, so I don't take them. I always think to many and body with get used to them?

      Sweet Morpheus, is a bugger to us! Sleep patterns don't get a chance to take hold really, do they- Humph! Your going through a rough patch methinks, gal, with sleep? All over the place?

      We is both united in our abilities to topple over, fall down and walk into anything hard enough. Not to mention the dropsies - oh, I've mentioned them. sorry petal ♥. Haha!

      I may have grasped your message subliminally mayhaps? Cause that is the first time in many months that I've remembered anything about any dream, Lisa. And never can I recall writing down such a marathon on the notepad either, two pages, which I'm now glad I did, they helped me recall betterer? Not the bits I couldn't decipher though.
      We must agree to try not to tumble over... easily said isn't it Lisa gal?
      I think my rushing about and being in a hurry must stop. I'll send s a very gentle massage through the ether to you, and an even more gentle cuddle, see if that helps ♥ XXX

      Delete
  2. That's quite a beating the door jamb gave your arm. It's turning into a Tate worthy abstract of bruiseness. Jill must get a lot of jollies out of making you jump. Good you got Josie sorted out. Interesting dream. Well arrange meal you made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, think secretly, Jill does, you know. Haha!
      The Tate misses so much! Hehehe!
      I'm amazed at my scribbling down two page of notes about the dream, mate. Can't remember doing them mind, but the readable bits prompted the old memory box. Hahaha!
      Luckily I got Josie's nosh done before the relapse, Phew! Is relapse the right word? Dictionary here I come...
      Cheers, Tim.

      Delete