Saturday 14 August 2021

Saturday 14th August 2021: Inchies Diary, and sometimes the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ Something Not Right Here! Worrisit? ♥


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SATURDAY 14th AUGUST 2021

04:15hrs, my first awakening, and the brain revealing a Koche-Putzi, a mishmash of unwanted worries and fears flowed.

My somnambular mood, and firm oppugnancy at the very thought of getting back awake, reduced me to a whimpering wreck, determined not to be active in mind or body! I soon fought off the nagging Thought Storm and returned to where I felt and insisted that I should be, in the arms of Morpheus, and I slipped blessedly back to sleep! If I remember correctly, with a warning coming to me from my EQ? 

04:35hrs: I stirred once more, ignoring the want of a wee-wee (I paid the price for this later!), I stayed put where I was, and I got back into the land of nod!

05:00hrs: I woke again, this time with a smidge of guilt. I pondered over the percentage chances of an accident, wee-wee-wise, and knowing I do need to get up - I dropped off again!

06:00hrs: This time, there was no resisting the need for a wee! In fact, I had to fight my way out of the £300, second-hand, c1968, horrendously grungy coloured, eyesore of a haemorrhoid-testing, unfit-for-use, recliner, and toe-stubbingly got to the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee Bucket).

Where an FPB (Forceful-Painful-Blasting) marathon of a wee-wee flowed out as if from a hose-pipe! The agony, all my own fault entirely, for denying the bladders wants earlier! Huh!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started doing Odd Jobs?

Made up some waste bags, washed and disinfected the wee-wee bucket; I used it again first. Tsk! But the flow had gone back to its unwilling, weak, wilful resistant mode. For some reason, I took a photo of the end of the new car park. Ah, yes, I know why now, all the vehicles in it were red ones?

I shall relate this to Billum, from near Ohio.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Done

The BP was sneaking back up to the hypertension pink area. But I'm not bothered; it's been in the red a few times recently.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Food Prepping!

Got the gorgeous garden pod peas podded!

Then the spuds in the crockpot...
Then remembered to slice and add the flat uncultivated mushrooms.

Better late than never!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nasty Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters!

The Updating of Friday's block did not go well. In fact, it took longer than ever it has to get it sorted. The nerve ends were the main reason. Later on, it was listening to the haughty, untouchable, pompous, pretentious, uppity Herbert's drilling or grinding with the odd tap and bangs was making concentration harder as well. But, still, the inviolable, sacrosanct, unchallengeable Herbert is driving me bonkers, but as the management of NCH believe he has the right to annoy me every day, I'll say no more! I don't want to get thrown out of my flat for saying too much!

Well, well, he's quietened down now. Sorry, Herbert! Keep up the silence!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blogger Buggers things Too!

When it came to finalising the blog, most of the things I had changed so often earlier, to get back to how I wanted them to look, had been changed by Blogger again! Alignments, font sizes etc., had been altered. I shall be interested to see what it comes out like on the web later. Snagrotts! I posted it with crossed fingers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Arrived Late

Not her Fault, I must Say!

It was Carer Kara who called. A sweet-natured gal. She got the medications sorted for me. I asked her if she was late because staff had not turned up again, as it was Saturday? Poor thing! The poor gal has been covering and done a long shift, she said. I did my best to cheer her up. And she has a lovely nature. ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started This Blog Going

Sister Jane rang me

We had a jolly good gossip, and I was getting updates on their situation, and Harassing Herbert started drilling and tap-tapping. Annoyingly, Jane could not hear him. Humph! Still, a nice long natter was enjoyed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Strayed Off The Plot...

Went to make a brew. I noticed some marks on the kitchen floor and got don to clean them up. Wiping twixt the cupboard and cooker, what came out, but a dried harder than concrete pea! This one must be an old one, not from last week, yesterday, or today. It must have been laying awaiting being discovered for months! Hahaha!  Like you do.

Did a bit more cleaning and wiping and made up a small waste bag...

Sealed it and got the roll and took a bag off of it; Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters struck again. I dropped all three at the same time! Getting down to retrieve them, (This picture I took gives you a clue to what happened, I don't think I need to say, but I will anyway...) 

I stubbed my left foot toe on the wheel of the server trolley! Argh! Spurgledang!

No cuts or bruises, mind. But so painful!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At Long Last! I began This Blog

I am now so far behind with everything; it's well into the afternoon, already! Haliva!

Many breaks for a wee-wee ensued. Every one of the PSSU (Persistent, Short, Sharp, Uncomfortable) modes. A fair bit of CM (Cessational Micturitional) dribbling. I'll be glad to get the ablutioning done. I had to change into new PPs now, though, have a freshen up like, and medicated the piles while doing so.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YourArea Emag Perused

I had a search for anything of possible interest that I could use sarcastically. Haha!

Found a few...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got The Meal Sorted

Every item, apart from the chicken, tasted ace! Outstanding were fresh peas! The tomatoes shop bought, we disappointing, to say the least, bland but about passable. So and thus, a Flavour-Rating of 7.2/10.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Arrived

It was Valerie. She was in a rush tonight, but she still gave me a minute to gossip after sorting the medications out for me. She took two bags with her to the waste chute! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A Different Dessert Tonight

A fruity ice cream lolly. Nice!


Tangy flavours. I liked it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updating This Blog

Posted it, emailed the link. Went on TFZer & Winwood Heights Facebook.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ode To My Odes

My Odes, I know, are not proper right,

It's safer to read them in daylight,

I'll claim not any copyright,

They are not paper on which I write,

Not never written with any foresight,

The words just flow as they might,

Occasionally, one comes out a delight,

But that is less than a double fortnight,

When this happens, it's a real highlight,

From Thought storms, I get no respite,

Panicking, to me, is a parasite,

Life is never black and white!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Poor Kara and Valarie have difficult jobs. You are a good soul to cheer them up. I'm sure they need it. Good ode of odes. Kind of like song of songs. You meal was super well arranged eve it it only rated a C. The tutti frutti loli look like it was fun to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Tim,
      Jill, told me two more carers have left, I imagine some of the oldies they tend to can be a bit bothersome?
      I can usually cheer those up who come in looking harassed and seemingly on auto-pilot, enough for them to leave with at the least, a semi-smile under their face masks. Doesn't always work though - then I feel like I've failed. Haha!
      The lolly was excellent... but they tend to drop off of the stick sometimes, and melt quickly as it dribbles it way down my bulbous stomach, and if I'm not quick enough, the liquid finds its way into the PPs - messy!
      Har-har!
      Keep safe, everyone. ♥

      Delete
  2. Is it not amazingsworth that only red cars may be found in the new parking spaces. Who could have known that red cars would have such an extraorinary impact on life as we know it? Cosmic stuff, innit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is, Billum, spot on there, Sir. This morning, same again, just red cars and Nottingham City Homes vehicular vans? Has Big J been informed yet> Hahaha!

      Delete