Saturday 14 August 2021

Friday 13th August 2021: Inchies Diary, and sometimes the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ TFZer Jillie, exercising the pets ♥

Remember This?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FRIDAY 13th AUGUST 2021

05:30hrs: I fought my way back into conscientiousness, out of the c1968 recliner, and to the wee-wee bucket.

 My mind was lagging behind the body for once, the haziness and vagueness continued, and I found myself in the kitchen, having washed and sanitised the much-overused bucket and scrubbing away doing the hand washing of a shirt. As I was hanging it up above the sink to drip-dry, I remembered that the lounge trousers also needed washing - so I did! Added them to the rail with the shirt.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Housework Mini-Purge

Waste bags made up, some shredding done, then off to the wet room. I did stop to take a photo through the balcony from the computer chair. It had, I thought, an eerie air?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Porcelain Throne & Ablutions

The Throne action took ages to start, so the crossword book was used.

The Throne took precedence, of course. Once it started, it proved to be unmessy, smooth, painless, and easy to clean up after the session - Nice Change! 

After freshening things up, I thought I'd seen a distinct pattern in the bog-cleaner liquid - blown if I can fine it the photo I took?

Ablutions

Stand-Up again, Tsk! Went as such:

Teeth cleaning, Toothache Terence was a bit of git with me. Three dropsies.

Nasal Clearing, apart from three more dropsies again, went well.

Shaving went amazingly well. Just four dropsies and one tiny nick.

Medicationalisationing

Harold's haemorrhoids were creamed without any bother at all!

Ear drops done, with one dropsy.

Little Inchies fungal lesion ointmentating went, as usual; it was agony! One dropsy.

Stomach Scar Germolene application was not too painful at all, no dropsies!

The Phorpain gelling of Arthur Itis's and Cartilage Cathy, even better - they were both in a good mood with me!

Drying off, no calamities of any kind.

Getting dressed... Ah, well, there's always one, isn't there! Getting the PP's on, and for some reason, the pair had stuck together, front and back - naturally, I hadn't noticed, and ended up going over backwards, down on the bum... instantly, Harold Haemorrhoids were no longer kind to me! Crudhollows!  

I crawled on all fours and utilised the shower chair. That got me back up.

On the bright side, the legs were looking worthy of this picture going in the Tate Gallery. They look prettier this morning than a pile of bricks! Cheaper to buy too? Are you reading this Tate gallery, people? Haha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Brew Of Glengettie Tea - Much-Needed!

Made a start on this blog. Then noticed the change in the sky, so I took another snap through the balcony window.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Carer Arrived

It was new girl number two, Cassandra. Nice enough buxom little thing. Found a minute or two for a chinwag. I think my loquacious greetings caught her off guard, but she seemed to like it, all the same, bless her! Got the medications and questioning done, filled her log sheet and spared me a minute for my rambling, open bonhomous waffling. ♥ 

Then I realised the cock-up I had made. (Hard to believe, I know!) I had meant to tell the carer that I won't be needing the Furesomide this morning: I'm hoping to go out to Bulwell, and the tablets are not time-critical, so I'll take it when I get back. But No! Oh, not me! I'd even left a not on the TV screen to remind me...

I spotted it seconds after taking the Furesomide! Humph! Dare I go out, or not? Caution abandoned, I decided I would go!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I Opted To Go To Bulwell

Fool!

Waste bags to the chute returned the box and readied things for the bus trip.

Into the elevator and down to the ground floor.

Entered the link passage and took this snap of the workers doing something on the last bit of new car parking on Chestnut Walk.

Entered the auto-lit passageway into Winwood Court, it still smells all new.

Along and into the Social room. At the far end, I noticed there was a piano or organ. Wonder if they'd let me yodel?

Out to the bus stop and did my best to listen to the residents seated in the shelter, having a chinwag session, sharing moans.


Caught the 19 bus, and thus suffered from Harold's Haemorrhoids bleeding, Cartilage Cathy, and Arthur Itis all causing me grief. This was due to the Stirling Moss infatuated bus driveress. Clinging onto the trolley guide to stop it from sliding away on each bend or corner, even when the brakes were jumped on at bus stops! I, as were the other passengers, was tossed and thrown about.

It was a miracle that I hadn't wee'd myself! I was so glad when I limped off of the bus when we arrived at Morrisons store.

I wouldn't have felt so relieved had I known what awaited me in the supermarket!

Supermarket Bash

I was blocked in two lanes and had to for back around the gondola - I was run into by two shopping trolleys! - A kid shot a peashooter at me! (he was a good shot, though, he got me in the glasses and neck area, and one bounced off of my left hearing aid.

Got to the self serve checkout, put the stuff on the tray and realised it was card only, being as I could not remember my pin number, I moved to another till much to the disgust of one bloke waiting in the queue and had the loudest 'Tut' I've ever come across.

A lady assistant helped me when I dropped some goods, and the gal put the things through for me; bless her ♥.

As I was leaving the store, I realised a uniformed security guard was shadowing me? Had I done summat wrong?

He caught me up and had a look at the two bags hanging on the trolley and in the basket, without touching them or even talking to me. Just giving me a bully-boy glare? He came outside, and as I sorted the bags out to even the weight, he just stood there watching me? Again, without saying a word. I gave him a wink and smile... which was superfluous cause I had the facemask on. Hahaha! His expression didn't change, and I moved to the bus shelter, not giving him the pleasure of turning around to look at him. Weird or what?

I was glad to get away, though.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bus Stop Blues

I soon realised that I had missed the bus again! Noting else for it, I got the crossword book out on the trolley basket top, got snuggled into a supportive corner of the bus shelter, checked the receipt, and stuck into trying to solve the clues.

The bus arrived 50 minutes later, Humph!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

But It Didn't Matter; why?

I'd got some fresh garden peas!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

An Even Madder Driver this Time!

Everyone on the bus was mentioning or questioning what the driver was up to! The ailments suffered for a second time!

Then... the Driver Abandoned the Bus!

As he was belting down Sherwood Vale, passengers clinging on for dear life, the brakes were applied sharply, the driver said something that I couldn't hear, and got off of the bus, leaving the engine running? Erm?

As the passengers got off before me, I swear one was twitching, one looked gobsmacked, and the other was talking to herself! A passenger told me the driver said, "See you later, I'm off"? The lady who told me saw a relief driveress walking towards the vehicle. She got on and drove us back to the flats., 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Home At Last

Sorry, I went out now!

Got off of the bus, shaken and stirred and checked the delicates in the two carrier bags and trolley basket.

The fresh cream cakes had avoided any damage in the demolition bus Derby. But some tomatoes had been squashed a bit, and the Milk Roll loaf was now a Milk Roll slab!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Into Winwood Court

I caught desk-top dancer and ILC Warden Deana in her office and gave her the cream cakes as a thank you.

And I bet you were thinking the naughty but nice cakes were for me?

Shame on you! Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Up To The Flat - In a rush!

I almost threw the walker in through the door and rushed to the wet room for a wee-wee; It was the longest one I've taken in weeks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Walloping Painful Wee-Wee

As I came out from the wet room, relieved at not getting caught out while shopping, I spotted a letter on the floor.

T'was the bowel cancer result.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fresh Garden Peas Sorted

Shelled and added with the beef chunks, leeks, tomatoes and beef seasoning.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started To Update This Blog

I knew this was going to take me hours. So no chance of a snooze this afternoon for the old man. Grobbleclunks! I kept nipping in to check the beef stew, and I added some potatoes to it.

Coming along nicely.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As was Herbert's Tap-tapping Noises

Of course, it doesn't bother me. Well...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pressed On With The Updating

Taken me hours and hours, and the Carer will be due anytime soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Arrived Early

Glad to say it was Jill who came. She managed time for a natter for a minute or two, which was lovely. ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started Saturday's Template

That took me too long. Hurglesbogs! But I got it made up. Then Posted off this blog and emailed the link. Facebooking on TFZer and Winwood sites.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got The Chilli Beef Stew Imbibed!

Grrreat! Taste: 9.4/10!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Search for Sweet Morpheus

Well gone midnight by the time I got to get my head down.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Woke Up With The feet Stinging?


I grabbed the Canon camera to take a photo of them. The flash made me jump oddly enough. It rarely works on this camera.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Zzzz...

4 comments:

  1. Keen graphicals, Sir. And good of you to survive Friday the 13th, perhaps I should have warned you yesterday. HRH Lisa rescheduled a dental appointment to this coming Tuesday, purely to take no chances on a Friday occurring 13 days into August (not an august sign, it would appear).
    I discovered no BP readings, so I have concluded that you are again giving the device a well-earned rest and will be more likely to report an excellent BP for Saturday. :-) Whatever works is wot I suggest.
    There is nothing quite like reading a "NO FUROSIMIDE" note *after* taking one, Furry Osimite or Marmite, that is the questions.
    Sensational to read that pod peas have shown up in the shop inventory. And a glare of the eye to that shop inspector who followed you and the bags, what an arse!
    Hello to yer carers from us guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, Billum, I do not suffer with Friggatriskaidekaphobia. But then, I have so many things I do fear.
      Hope all goeths well with HRH Lisa's dentalisationing visit!
      Dang me, no BP for you to see! All that time spend making a graphic and I didn't put it in! Ot Blooger did one of to alterations and removed it? Most likely my cock-up this time - I'm getting betterer at them all the time lately.
      I was rather lucky going to Morrisons, and getting the last two packets on the shelves!
      I shall passum on you HRH and Billum greetings, to my expensive carers, (but appealing) Sir!
      Merci Mon Ami!

      Delete
  2. Your really turning out your "Inchies Days" It's great to see you still have yours wits about you to notice the Ms Cassandra's tits (rhymes with wits you know buxomness doesn't rhyme with much of anything). She has a nice name, too. Great to see you got out and about for a wild bus ride and walk about Nottinham. Do you know the two chaps who were in the TV series called "Bottom"? I saw them doing a very funny skit on how to talk Nottingham. Great looking dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The upper adornments of Cassandra, are indeed impressive, the low cut dress made them loin-moving that day! Hehe!
      I vaguely recall the Bottom sketch, but maybe I'm confusing it with the Two Ronnies one. I shall find the time to look it up (Bottom, Nottingham talk?) on YouTube later on, Tim, cheers.
      Got cracking bruise from walking into the door yesterday. Took a photo of this morning, to publish today. That was a long winded sentence
      Hahaha!

      Delete