Friday 30 April 2021

Inchies Day: Thursday 29th April 2021 - If it was go wrongable, it did!. Schlubberdubersnarl!

Lotsa of luck, folks!

TFZers at the still

Thursday 29th April 2021

Icelandic: Fimmtudaginn 29 Apríl 2021

Whoopsiedangleplop: 23:15hrs: I didn't wake up at this time; I got up though: for I had been awake for hours. Thanks to Colin Cramps, Cartilage Cathy and Thought Storms, persistent pains and waking me up every ten minutes. In the end, I just couldn't get to sleep again! Despite the Thought Storms finally ceasing to bother me, Colin Cramps continued to bother me!

I'll get the moans and groans out of the way first. There may be more to follow later... Sorry

Whoopsiedangleplop: Getting free of the £300, second-hand, c1968, horrendously grungy coloured, eyesore of a haemorrhoid-testing, unfit-for-use, recliner, has never been more difficult for me. Mind you, standing and walking were even more problematical!

Whoopsiedangleplop: Arthur Itis, Cathy Cartilage, and several wanton involuntary right leg Neuropathy Pete Schuhplattler dances (albeit mini efforts) were all giving me some stinging hassle. The only relief was that Colin Cramps died off? Most uncomfortable.

Whoopsiedangleplop: I took a wee-wee, a stronger one than they have been, that'll be because I've now taken two Furosemides in 24 hours. Furosemide is a diuretic. It's used to treat high blood pressure, heart failure and oedema (which is the medical term for fluid retention in the body. Oedema often causes painful swelling in the feet, legs and ankles). I thought it might help reduce the Blood Pressure - which it has done - see graph further down. - Yahoo! But of course, it's now started the heavy-duty wee-weeing off - I can't win, can I? Hehehe!

I didn't bother with any brewing up, but I got on with updating the Wednesday post.

Whoopsiedangleplop: As soon as I started the computer, I immediately realised that my achromatopsia was bad this morning and causing me problems with the typing and layout. But, I'm only mentioning it, no moaning, cause nowt can be done about it.

Got it finished and posted it off to Blogger. Sent the email links. And replied to some comments. Then got the Health Checks done.

Apart from the body temperature being high again. The SYS, DIA and Pulse were all within range! Meaning the BP return on the NHS site, although still in the red, of course, was much lower!.


Smug-Mode-Engaged, Yee-ha! I'll keep on with taking the Furosemides, methinks. Took the morning medications.

Whoopsiedangleplop: I made a brew of Glengettie; the leg dancing got for frequent (but in mini-bursts, not sufficient to have me over). Colin Cramps kept having a go at my left hand and both legs. Cathy Cartilage was calming down. Bless her! (Dang it, she came back again later!)

I started this template and then went on the TFZ and Winwood Heights Facebook pages.

Then, onto the WordPress Reader. I had yet another wee-wee. Most of the later ones were worryingly wishy-washy, weak, vigourless affairs.

I had to attend the Porcelain Throne, and what a victory for Constipation Konrad it was! It took so long for anything to move, and I got the Jeremy Clarkson book out to read (I've nearly finished it now). Then moved onto the crossword book. However, when things finally started to move, it was an unbelievably smooth action. And yet, it was one humongous, jet black torpedo with so many light-brown tiny meatballs stuck onto it? Not messy and no bleeding whatsoever! Also, there was an absence of malodour, as well? 

I started to sing to myself afterwards, in celebration, it was that pain-free! Adam Faith's ♫ My last wish ♫, 'B-side' to ♫ Don't you know it ♫, as I recall. I'm waffling again, sorry! 

Whoopsiedangleplop: I treated myself to another brew, Thompsons Punjana, and some biscuits to dunk. Then realised how late it was and that I could not remember for sure what day the medications are being delivered, and questioned, had I arranged to see Deana today? Now I had gone from content to a smidge panicky. I decided to get the ablutions tackled early to get to see Deana at her holding cell. Off to the wet room.

Once again, my spirits rose. For the ablutionalisationing went almost as well as the Porcelain Throne session did. Yes! 

Obviously, the usual collection of dropsies, just the one cut shaving; and the Brut soon stopped the bleeding in its track. Only one clout on the controller box in the shower when I dropped the gel bottle. Drying off and towelling went fine, nae, better than that, well! The only hassle was the dreaded sock-glide usage!

Accifauxpa-Whoopsiedangleplop: I made a right mess, mainly because I was rushing, I suppose.

The deadly, nae, lethal hard-rubber gripper strap clip left me with a few bruises from manipulating it and ripped the sock simultaneously! Humph! 

As I was fighting my losing balance to pull up the last sock - need I say it?... Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters failed, and I dropped the damned glide - initially, for a second or two anyway, I had a smug-pride enthuse from within, as I managed to avoid it falling on any of me feet or toes! It's not going well today, I notice these things you know. Hehe!

A slight chance of an Inchie fib! Unfortunately, in dodging the metal machine, I stubbed my toe against the edge of the floor cabinet. Obviously, a man of upstanding, heroism, 

Oh, by the way, the feet and legs were going odd sizes again. Tsk!

I then tackled the handwashing in the kitchenette sink. 

A slight chance of an Inchie fib! Only the jammie bottoms and some socks, that was all that needed doing. (Providing I look in the opposite direction, away from the laundry basket, that is!) 

I got tidied up, and went down to see if Deana was available. Nobody about, so I'll leave it until next Tuesday, might be best I think, just in case she's groggy from the Covid jab.

On my way back to the flat, the puffer clouds caught my eye, they do that, you know.

I got out the Canon camera, which I was glad I'd taken with me now, and took this rather gentle photograph, over towards Sherwood. Wonderfully beautiful sky.

As I got into Woodthorpe Court, I could hear something rattling, it sounded metallic. Adopting my Sherlock Holmesian mode I investigated. It was coming from the laundry room, I think someone had left a spinner on. Perhaps a belt buckle was causing the rattling noise?

I got back top the flat and dropped the box off, and ventured down to Jenny and Franks apartment. Dropped off the treats. And back, up to flat 72... well it seemed a good idea, as I live there. Hahaha!

I took another picture of the amazing sky from the kitchen window when I got back up.

Whoopsiedangleplop: And at that moment, with me hanging out of the window, the Kodak camera tied to my wrist, the intercom burst into life and flashed! Bad timing that was... Because in my rush to answer it in time, I gave my right shoulder a good belt against the door frame. Double Humph!

The chemist's daughter brought up the medications bag. Less than normal, cause the nurse has cut back on Paracetamol and Warfarin, too many in stock.

I got the pod-trays and set about making them up with the required tablets and capsules. It was taking me ages, as I was doing my best not to let the shakes make me have any Accifauxpas with them. 

Guess what? AccifauxpaBad timing again, as Nicodemus's Neurostransmitters, forced me to drop one of the pods! They scattered all over the place. Most annoying and anger-making! 

I had to get down on all-fours to search for and retrieve the medications. It took me over an hour to find them all, then getting back up was the worst bit of the day - agony! 

But, I managed to, and next had to resort all the tablets etc, and makeup that weeks pots again!

Oh, Bother, Glurblecrups! Grobbleknackercraps! Gringglebogs! Grollucks! You wouldn't believe how scunnered and piqued I was with myself! Talk about bad language and go into the depths of misery! Grrr!

I got the job finished, and was in a right bad mood!

I then sorted and made up some waste bags, and took them to the chute room. They all fitted in okay, and no trapped fingers. Which us more than I say about Sock-Glide-Glenda. Hehe!

I nipped out and took the bags to the chute, a popular room today. Hehe!

When I got back inside the flat, the Worldwide Hum seemed very loud.

The landline flashed, and this recorded voice started saying something like "This call is to...", that's as far I let go, and rang off. Do other people keep getting these Nigerian con calls? Makes me sick! I suppose it's no use blowing a whistle down the line, as I believe the message is pre-recorded. Shame that!

I checked the paperwork that came with the prescriptions. 

It is dated as Prescription Start Date: 21/04/2021 - Prescription Expiry Date 21/10/2021. With today's date is the 29th April 2021, I was confused... but then again, my getting confused nowadays is a regular occurrence.

Then my day of disasters got a smidge worse:

Truly wee'd off now! 

Turned everything off, and made the Chilli-Con-Carne and potato meal. Argh!

Made a mess of the meal, all seasoned wrongly, and I did not eat much of it. But had some comfort food, iced-lollies afterwards. 

Whoopsiedangleplop: Got down to sleep, and got some, for once, Colin Cramps and the thought storms let me drift off... but both woke me up an hour or so later. The Thought-Storms raged on, Colin gave me the odd attack or two in the legs, but somehow I got back to sleep later on... minutes later, woke and got up for a wee-wee...

Not one of my betterer days.

10 comments:

  1. We are chuffed that your BP has made it to the amber zone, may it stay in that zone, saith Billum. Amber is a betterer color in my personal opine.
    Methinks that my system produces too much naturally occurring Furosemide, peeing bunches and lots is wot I do best.
    Scunnered is a fine Scottish word for me to fret around with. By the bye, please feel free to use "fretarama" whenever a fretarama occurs.
    Puffer clouds and dark-blue skies are great go-togethers. Puts one in a pufferly fine state of mind when rain has arrived to frequently at our climes.
    Wot an accifauxpas of a fauxpas that was. Dropping a medicinal pod and needing to ferret about the floor for their hiding places is more than annoying. Did the medicinals larf at you while playing hide and seek? It is, by the way, their very favorite game.
    https://bloodstereo.bandcamp.com/track/scunnered-at-breakfast
    May you not be scunnered, kind Sir!
    achromatopsia is a fine term for those of us who opine away on the computering things. Kind of like turning in to a bot within a borg within a galaxy, that is about as accurate a definition as I've been able to arrive at on short notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chemists daughter delivered your meds? Sounds like a bit of service. What's up with that? BP down, temp up. Your vitals are on a teeter-totter. Your feet are looking pretty abstract expressionless. I would think the Tate would be interested. At least you had some comforting iced-lollies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billum:
    Dang things back up again this morning, Tsk! But I'm not surprised after yesterday.
    Spoken as a Wee-weeing wizard, Sir!
    Oddly enough Billum, while down there on the floor, retrieving the escapees,I thought I could hear a sort of gurgling noise - I thought it was my innards protesting at my getting down. Haha!
    Short notice, why does that fill me with dread? There's something in the depths of my mind that wrangles - but what it is?
    Keep safe! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I be thinking about it, please feel free to use our photos and images in any future graphicalisation, we like to take the attention when the floodlight shines upon us at the top of the page on Inchcock's Day. A great honor would it always be, kind Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tim:
    Three of the chemist personel,l arrived: The owner Mr Deepak Bilakhia, and two of his daughters - the first two chose to deliver to other flats, Deepak keeps away from me if he can. Hehhe! A fine young lassie, oh, yes!
    The readings are floatational, I think. Back up again today. The legs and feet seem to change regularly as well. And still, no interest from the Tate gallery?
    Ah, the iced cream lollies - guess who left the freezer door open overnight? Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Billum:
    I shall investigate, and see if Nicodemus will allow me to create summat graphicational for the blogski Sir.
    Looking forward to it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you muchly, kind Sir! We always enjoy the graphicalisations that appear at the top of the page, it gives us a sense of value and recognition to see us appear in the guise of another, and whatnot. I mean, what's nowt?

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome you be,
    And your lassie,
    I need photos to use,
    To do good for you's,
    Any idea, I already muse...
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward muchly with muse and amusement. :-)

    ReplyDelete