Saturday 1 May 2021

Inchies Day: Friday 30th April 2021: The day started with a record level of Whoopsiedangleplops!

Tsetchem Leshalom, for the Day! 

♥ I hope Mary is alright, not heard from her ♥

Friday 30th April 2021

יום שישי 30 באפריל 2021 - Hebrew

01:00hrs: I been laying there hoping to get back to sleep again, and the need for a wee-wee meant there was no chance. I hauled my wobbly overly-bellied body out of the c1968 recliner and noticed something that was odd to me, anyway.

Whoopsiedangleplop: There were scratch marks on one leg, fresh looking ones, too. But I had no memories of my doing any scratching? It seemed plain to me that the myasthenia gravis was flaring up; the saphenous, reticular, and iliac veins were showing off. Hehehe! 

Whoopsiedangleplop: Another thing I found that made me unsettled and apprehensive about; there were ice-cream sucker wrappers on the carpet! It became plain to me that I had been doing some nocturnal nibbling, maybe even somnambulating, cause I'm blown if I can recall leaving the chair, apart from a few trips to the wee-wee bucket, of course?

I had my wee in the grey bucket, and this was a change in style; it was of the SPL (Steady-Persistent-Lengthy) mode. It was nice not to suffer any pre or post micturitional dribbling, as well; it was almost a pleasure taking it! But a short-lived pleasure...

Whoopsiedangleplop: I went to the kitchenette and got the kettle on, as I turned to get the tea mug... Argh!!! I saw that the freezer door was wide open! U rushed to it and shut it quickly - envisioning the melted ice-cream lollies mess that must have melted in the drawers. I dare not open it for a good few hours or a full day, thinking I'd give it time to solidify, making it easier to clean up... 

Whoopsiedangleplop: The Thought-Storms began! My treble-chinned head felt to my woman-breasted chest, and a few moments of self-disgust and hatred, a self-patheticness dawned, and a realisation that my luck was not going to change, ever! 

Whoopsiedangleplop: All made even worse when I turned to make the brew of Glengettie, and I saw the pot of evening medications on the countertop. Why the hell would I take them into the kitchen, anyway? But the shocks and pathos of my situation didn't stop there, oh, no...

Whoopsiedangleplop: I only found three cans of food in the corner of the kitchen, and one had the label half-ripped off, and all three had the tin indented! What the heck had I been doing?

I pondered over the vascular dementia affliction; now, this series of cock-ups had me feeling more nervous than ever. Can I go on like this? A scary thought.

Whoopsiedangleplop: I had a discussion with myself: "Others had had to cope, why can't you? Stop moaning, just get on with it, and just accept that there is nothing you can do about it! I'm sick of hearing you moan!" 

I picked up the cans, cleaned up where I could, and tried to look on the bright side... again, not easy! I poured the tea, and took just the Warfarin from the tub, threw the others away so as not to get confused later. I was actually looking forward to drinking the Glengettie, which shows the state of my muddled mind. But, the call to the Porcelain Throne arrived, so in a rather semi-state of awareness, I went to the wet room and got seated.

Whoopsiedangleplop: The motion was a while starting, as they have been for a few days now, but I had the Clarkson book to hand and had a read of it. It went smoothly when the action began, yet kept on coming; I wondered where it was all coming from! The product was black with deep round-shaped red spots in it? It lay they overfilling the porcelain and was monumentally massive; I swear it was giving off faint a haze, with tiny bubbles coming up to the surface, of what bit of water that could be seen.

Great, the entire black and red mound cleared on the first flush!

Whoopsiedangleplop:  I turned my attention to cleaning up the rear-end, and there was more blood than there has been in a long time. Not surprising at all, considering the vast scale and weight of the dump; hopefully, it was from Harold's Haemorrhoids; I would soon find out when I clean and medicate the area and pile...

It wasn't from Harold. Another of the mysteries of Winwood Heights, the ghosts, wraiths, spectres, cacodemons, apparitions and other grotesqueries haunt the hallways and lobbies, searching for Inchcock to create ambiguities, abstrucities, perplexities, misfortunes and botherations, to scare, worry and confuse me! As if I should need any help in this department, Huh!

I got back, and the tea had gone cold, so while the kettle was boiling, I wrote some detailed notes for myself to use when doing this blog. It took so long, I had to reboil the kettle again. Made the tea, took the morning medications from the newly made-up pill-pods, and at long last, hours after getting up, I started the Health Checks.

Resulting figures:

SYS 168 +20 on Wednesday.

DIA 79 +5 on Wednesday.

PULSE +4 on Wednesday.

TEMP -0.8 on Wednesday. This is 36.9°c - 98.42°f (Thanks to Mr Google for the conversion)

I believe there is something wrong with my brain now - cause all the time I was doing these Health Check things on the computer, I'd almost forgotten about all the earlier mayhem I'd gone through? So the amnesia and it's not all bad this Vascular Dementia, cause I now know that my forgetting the ailment, is a part of it? Not sure what I'm going on about here?

I'm on track for a Whoopsiedangleplop record, I think, today.

Whoopsiedangleplop: However, as I stood up to go and put the potatoes into the crockpot, Cathy Cartilage, who has been hardly noticeable all morning, gave me a few electric-like shocks of pain and began causing the knee and leg to give way beneath my stomachs colossal weight, then the stinging started in the lower part of the right leg. And the misery came back to me! I seem to be going on extreme highs and lows all the time today? 

There'll be a sensible answer as to why - perhaps Mr Google can help? I'll ask him now... Ah... Cyclothymia!

Cyclothymia has many similarities to bipolar disorder.

Most people's symptoms are mild enough that they do not seek mental health treatment, or the emotional highs feel nice, so they do not realise anything wrong or want to seek help.

This means cyclothymia often goes undiagnosed and untreated. But the mood swings can affect daily life and cause problems with personal and work relationships.

If you think you have got cyclothymia, it's essential to seek help from a GP.

Seek help from a GP - That'll be the one I can't get through to on the phone, and on the odd occasion when I do, my impaired hearing means I cannot understand what is being said - and have often misunderstood direction and medical advice. I thought that Emailing would be better, but the ones I sent; have each been bounced back to me?

I can forget that then! Another locked door!

At long last, I got around to updating yesterdays Blogger. Emailed the link. Replied to some comments. Then started this post template and began this Frustrating Friday's fun festival, in a firtle fashion.

Tentatively, I turned the computer off to give it a break and let it cool down (I wish someone could do that with me, Hehehe!), got ready and poddled off to get the ablutions sorted out.

Great balls of fire - What a grrreat session. I can't think of any chimerical reasoning behind it, but the ablutioning was; absolutely Fantastic! 

The feet and legs looked superb to me! A little swollen, that's all. It'll be fluid retention.

I don't think I had any more than five dropsies - No cuts shaving, no bangs in the shower, nothing knocked off of the floor cabinet, no Dennis Dizzies, not signs of any Neuropathiuc Pete leg dance. Things were so good that I decided not to push my luck, use Sock-Glide-Glenda, and leave the socks off!

I even walked in and out without walking into the doorframe - Phenomenal! Has my luck turned? Oh, I hope so. Haha!

I put the kettle on, and took a photo through the kitchen window of Chestnut Walk, then plodded into the balcony pod to view Nottingham of the many dwellings and sky.


Little Inchy Lie coming up: And then found a mass of handwashing need doing. I sorted out the cupboard first, in a fashion, then got on with the massive job of doing the handwashing; I was exhausted afterwards. I mean, it was the whole pair of short bamboo socks that I washed, you know! Hahaha!


I got the template made for Saturday's blog and made up a J Sainsbury's order for delivery next week. For Wednesday 5th May, 06:30>07:30hrs. By gum, things have changed luck-wise now! I must not get too excited, though!

I carried on with this post, and the landline sprang into life. It was Matron Julie calling to check that the Medicine girl Louise, no that's not right... ah, Leone had sorted me out with the pots etc. And I was doing alright. I'm so glad she didn't call in the middle of my run of all the Whoopsiedangleplops! I think she might have been a smidge surprised at my upbeatness. Hehe! I thanked her and asked if she was doing okay.
  • Police stop the suspicious car, find three machetes, drugs, and burglary tools.
  • Pub opens for the first time in months - fight three arrests.

  • Man selling something, met buyer, near Nottingham canal. Got stabbed—the usual stuff.  


Ah, well, knew the fair-luck could not last... Thanks, Fries! 

Back to the computerisationing, I returned. I looked on the email to see if the local YiurArea magazine had come in yet.

The Covid-19 latest local figures show a drop over the whole last week, of just 1%. 

I hope this is nothing to do with any new strain they have to cope with?

Fingers crossed!

I perused the news in more depth. Not a lot going on, a slow day, it seems.

By gum, it's going well here, no Whoopsiedangleplops of Accifauxps for over two hours now! And whoever is living upstairs just entertained me with some knocking and tapping; He/She has been so quiet for the last two day, at least I know they haven't kicked the bucket - so, more good news! I like this, of course, I'm nervous. I've got to get the meal sorted out. This will involve heat, liquids, knives, and other risky dangers being used

Whoopsiedangleplop: I'll just finish up here, then... Crudnuts! I can't save the work done... why? Gollocks!

Pissed offedness returns!

I got the nosh prepared and served up. I was oddly in a serendipitous frame of mind. Almost awaiting the next zemblanity to arrive. In my senescence, I thought the plate of food looked okay, it smelt fine, and it had taken a lot of concentrating on getting it like this.

Whoopsiedangleplop: I'd got cheapo cooked beef slices in wholemeal bread-thin sarnies: tomatoes and mini pork & pickle pies. And the boiled potatoes... but it all tasted horrible! And; I didn't eat the lemon yoghourt! That's a first!

Why? I don't know. Maybe it was the frame of mind I was in? Let's face it, After waking this morning, I'd gone through so many hours of Whoopsiedangleplop horrors, I thought they might finish me off, mentally! Then the easing off... almost a blissfully couple of hours, where I could concentrate a lot better, and stupidly think that things were improving... What a clot!

At least I can rely on Michael Fries, the Vice Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Liberty Global plc. The total compensation of Michael Fries at Liberty Global plc is $123,254,000 plus expenses. There are no executives at Liberty Global plc getting paid more. Rely on him to ensure that my Vascular Dementia, peace of mind, concentration and hatred, will grow ever more convoluted and health-testing. I can't say I hate the overpaid, pecuniary, unslakeable, money-coveting parasite and curse on the elderly man, who runs the Virgin Media Internet, but... 

No, yes, I can!



4 comments:

  1. That's a colorful spidery-veined leg. That ankle does not look good. Hmmm. Any nurses coming round who can check on the swelling? too bad the meal as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim:
    A chance that the Warfarin Vampire may call - do you remember them? They used to come to take the blood to check on the Warfarin level every week? It's been a couple of months since one has called. Humph!
    Back to the chilli methinks, mate.
    Hope the move is settling well.
    TTFNski, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virgin on the ridiculous indeed, worra fine guy is Mr. Mike. The somnambulistic adventures extend from day to night, and the most interesting clues are found in the morning. Me wonders if cyclothymia connects the various curious states of existence and a cohort of ailments. Interesting how the adventures get recorded on paper, then become indecipherable in the morning light. Keeps life interesting and challenging is wot! Sad to have a bad meal, but perhaps tomorrow holds hope...wait a minute there, tomorrow is Sunday. Forget all that then. Next hope cannot come until Monday. Make the 2nd of May tolerable, kind Sir!
    Billum and Lisa wish you a promising Monday and much cheer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill:
    Ah, 'tis happened often (the nocturnal sleep activities) since the stroke. But it still annoys, confuses and make me question my sanity... well, a bit! Hehe!

    Albeit now Sunday - fings ain't going too bad... worrying innit?

    I really must looketh up this Cylcomedia, no that's not right (Note to self, "Have a look at Bills comment to get the correct spelling" - "Okay, I'd do that now!"... cyclothymia, and see worrit's all abarght like.
    My sense of humour os as zany as ever?

    It could be the elfins changing my writing? I do use a pencil?

    I hopeth to reach Mondau unharmed, with a residue of logicality within my grey-cells, thanks Willum (Sunday name?) Cheers, Billum and HRH ♥

    ReplyDelete