Sunday 2 May 2021

Inchies Day: Saturday 1st May 2021: I'm ready for anyting... Did I say that?

The TFZer Expert Stiller - Keith!

♥ HRH Lisa & Billum from Ohio - At the Palace! ♥

Saturday 1st May 2021

Sudanese: Saptu 1 Méi 2021

02:25hrs: I awoke, with the standard requirement for a leak. To my amazement, getting my horrendously over-bellied body out of the c1968 recliner, up onto my feet, was achieved with very little pain! I wondered if I might have popped-my-clogs during the night at one point): it just seemed so almost painless, getting up?

Whoopsiedangleplop: As I wobbled over to the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee Bucket), it soon became apparent this was not the case. Cartilage Cathy, Arthur Itis and Duodenal Donald all began to give me jip, so I knew I was still in the land of the living, which tended to cheer me up an iota. Hehehe!

Whoopsiedangleplop: The release offered more proof of this, after the PMD (Pre-Micturition-Dribbling), then the painful wee-wee, and a session of long messy sprinkly PMAD (Post-Micturition-After Dribbling), I was left in no doubt. It was such a lousy after-leak that I had to make my way to the wet room. To wash and get a fresh pair of PP's on. After yesterdays palava, I'd hoped things would start a little better this morning.... which shows that I never learn!

As if to prove this point, coming out of the wet room, I misjudged the distance again and cracked my right elbow on the door frame! This arm gets more than its fair share of hits, clouts and bangs, you know. Tsk!

Inchcock Fib Sneaked in here: Naturally, there was no swearing, cursing or whimpering in response. Ahem!

I did notice, though, while in the wet room, that I was having a smidgeon of decent luck - Oh, yes! The legs and feet were looking much better!


Apart from the difference in size between the legs and feet, the left is more fluid-retentive again; The scratches that appeared yesterday above the right knee were all clearing up nicely. No pain from the swollen tootsie at all. It's just that it affects my balance a tiny bit!

No sooner had I got to kettle, the need for the Porcelain Throne arrived. So, back to the wet room, I limped. 

What a session. It took me less time than yesterday, but it wasn't so large. But things were more much more Trotsky Terence dominated, and the cleaning up afterwards was a long job. Pleasingly, only a few specks of blood. I think my luck really might be changing for the better! 

I got the tea made and took the morning medications. Then started to sort out the photos from yesterday, and it dawned on me... It does that sometimes, Haha! - I'd not done the Health Checks yet.

So, I did them!

The Boot's sphygmomanometer readings had the SYS at 169, DIA, 74. The PULSE was down again nicely to 85. The result from the easy-to-use Chinese, made in Hong Kong contactless thermometer was 36.8°c - 98.24°f. 👍


Which brought down the NHS Blood Pressure calculator level down a smidgeon. Still in the red, of course. Nothing to enthuse over, but nowt to get too excited about, methinks. (I do a lot of that, thinking... but very little tackling and solving - I've noticed that!) Hang on, it's not so good, is it? 👎 Humph!

I got the computer on and started to upload the photograph from yesterday that I'd not done when Liberty-Global's Mafia-like boss, $215m a year, Mr Fries, oversaw yet another outage in the Virgin Media Internet.


Then remembered to get the potatoes and leeks in the crockpot, ready to mix with the strained can of Chilli-Con-Carni, later on.

I pressed on afterwards with the updating and got Friday's blog finalised. A long job, thanks to Saccades Sandra blurring-over so often. Emailed the link. Answered the comments and went on Facebooking. Again, a slow-motion affair.

Whoopsiedangleplop: I must tell the Doctor about this when I see her - but I'm still waiting for the Frailty Revue, the Dementia questionnaire to get done and then posted off to hear from them in a year or two. The cardiac check has yet to be given a date that is two years late anyway. Then the annual health check has to be arranged. The opticians and hearing tests are both overdue. The neurological investigation at the hospital is waited on as well. The last DVT yearly examination was four years ago. 

Whoopsiedangleplop: I think they should just wait until I snuff it, then I'll be no bother... Which is probably what they are doing! Thank heavens for Matron Julie, Medicines Rosterer Louisa and Deana.

I got the template done for tomorrow morning. Then started this one going.

Whoopsiedangleplop: No Covid nurses arrived, so I assume I've got the day wrong again. Tsk!

I made another brew of Glengettie and checked on the spuds and leeks - moved everything into the one saucepan, and washed the crockpot. 

Saccades Sandra is giving my bother again. I'll have to stop on the computer soon, it's too hard to see and concentrate.

Jenny rang me; nice to hear from someone who will not give me more problems and things to forget. Hahaha! Bless her!

I'll try to do some much-needed graphic on CorelDraw, but I'm not confident about this. If the Saccades eases off, I might get a few done, I hope. I want to get one done for HRH and Billum, but it's a struggle. So late now as well. Ah, well, I give it a try... by bestest shot!

Phew, done it! I'll put it on this post.

Now to get the Chilli-soup, tatties and leeks served and eaten up.

I'm a bit drained now. 

At least the nosh looked good and tasted okay. I may have thickened it a little too much, but the flavour was bursting out at least! Taste Rating: 7.5/10.

Washed the pots and things, and got settled down; the plan to stay awake to watch an old film on the goggle-box. 

Well, as I say, that was the plan... Zzzz!

9 comments:

  1. Your ankles still looks pretty swollen. Vitals are iffy. The CCC looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning, Tim,
    Legs and feet looking better today, and the vitals are almost a carbon-copy again?
    Hope all okay over int New Mexico, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Palace lets in all kinds of people, it does appear. We fit right in with the milieu and feel at home in these comfortable rooms. You are quite the dapper server with that sterling silver set and tray, a fine time is enjoyed ever and anon in such comforting rooms. I'll have a Glengettie with a few cakes, kind Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Billum:
    Nae, not all and sundry, Mon Ami! I vouched for you both, and offered my services, they were not sure... but I slipped them half-a-dollar, and they hired me the room. Hahaha!
    Mahaps Ohio will start Royalty? HRH and you would fit the bill, Billum, Oh, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. J. Biden has been notified of the possibility of starting a Royalty, he called us this afternoon and is sending us papers to sign. J. would like to get us connected with all his people — including journalists from Nottingham who know wot is wot. Biden subscribes to Inchcock Today and has everyone on his team read it as well. He was one of the first to clarify that Nottingham is not to be confused with Not Tingham, a pork processing facility somewhere and supervised by a Prodigal son who is related to the Sheriff of Nottingham. I would say that we are going to become Royalty by mid May. Joe refers to Lisa as HRL, her royal Lisaness. Wot a milieu, innit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought Joe might know! Hehe!
    Gave me a much needed laugh there Billum.
    I'm slipping in another graphicalisation wot I done this week.
    Thee and me, with you counselling - got yer thinkin'? Hehe!
    Please pass on bestest to HRH... or should it be HRL? Bless yers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joe has named myself and HRL ambassadors in training of Nottingham. One of our duties is to trounce pavement cyclists most proper. Whenever we find such a miscreant on the prowl, we are to tie their cycles onto their back — 30 days for the first infraction. We're also to ascertain what gives with the Sheriff of Nottingham, we're told he has taken to hiding in woods of Sherwood where he trains ne'er-do-well pavement cyclists. Worra racket. We looks forward to the graphicalisation eagerly. Always glad to provide you with a larf or two, kind Sir and chronicler of Woodthorpeian days and ways!
    We are also wondering if an official photograph of us might take on the dimensions of the Carters and Bidens. :-)https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/c6b2a6ad1637edecf5fefe919f65e7760f222b2a/0_187_3000_1800/master/3000.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=92e8f50133cca758ff0751acbe1ecb92
    Some magical lensmanship it would appear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A second, and hopefully betterer http:
    https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/c6b2a6ad1637edecf5fefe919f65e7760f222b2a/0_187_3000_1800/master/3000.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=92e8f50133cca758ff0751acbe1ecb92

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bill, Joe has the idea!
    Enjoyed that commentalisationing.
    The link, got me to thousands of pages, but none with HRM and yourself, Sir?
    The second one 'did not match any pages?'
    Oh, dear, no more problems please! Hehehe!
    Try again, Billum, please. email?


    ReplyDelete