Monday 14 June 2021

Monday 14th June 2021: Graphics, Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

--
♥ TFZer Duo, just swanning around? Hehehe! ♥

 

My Meandering Mind's Thoughts - In Ode

Gone were the moods and feeling shirty,

I'd took my tablets and felt quite perky,

I've not felt this good since puberty,

But many wee-wees needed, at least thirty,

An Accifauxpas of incredible absurdity...

Stubbed my toe, with great ferocity,

Shook me up, my mind now showing animosity,

 Back came the moods and my feeling shirty!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

UNDECIDED ABOUT THE FEET?

I woke up very late. But, at first glance at the pins and plates, they looked to be in virtually fine-fettle, to me. Not too painful either.

But upon moving the digits, I kicked off a Colin Cramps attack. A slight swelling on top of the left foot, but no pain at all with it? Looking good!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Done

The NHS blood pressure result was pleasing. About the lowest, it's been, methinks? Still in the high red zone, though, but not by so much.

The wee-wee colour code was fair, too!

Smug-Mode Adopted! (Temporarily, of course)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Watch strap still Needed

The old watch's broken strap has still to be replaced. I rather like the new watch, though. Despite the odd layout, I find it clearer to read.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got the Porcelain Throne & Ablutions Tackled

What with the feet being so much easier, and now this Porcelain Throne session going so well, I was beginning to get worried about what is to come later? 

The ablutions were another semi-success. Cleaning the teeth set off the cracked tooth nerve, but that should get sorted out soon, I hope. Appointment on Wednesday this week. Dentist on Thursday. Iceland tomorrow!

+

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning views

Got the kettle on, made a brew of Glengettie, and took these pictures of the beautiful but windy morning view.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made a Start on this Blog

While awaiting the arrival of the new Meridian carer. I'm still worried about the medications (prescriptions) shortages, not much left!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Winwood Court Carer Nurse Katie Arrived

At nearly 08:30hrs, Winwood nurse Katie arrived. Soon had me sorted and was off back to Winwood. Nice gal. ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Liberty-Global Virgin Down Again

Cragnangles - Blumux - Crap Service! 

That's cocked up my best-laid plans!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Waste Bags Tended to - Mail Received

I made up three waste bags and added them to the four already in the box on the three-wheeled walker.


Two pieces of mail had come through the door (Above). I put them down on the microwave in the hallway, my not being particularly keen to find out what they were about.

Then, struggled out of the door and out through the lobby door. Then, along the elevator lobby and into the tiny rubbish chute room, deposited them and returned to the flat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Phone Call - From The Dentist!

They were reminding me of the early appointment on Wednesday. Which made me panic a bit. You see, Nurse Katie arrived later than the council carers did and didn't leave until about 08:40hrs. This means, if the same thing is going to be regular timing, I will not have time to get to the dentist appointment on time on Wednesday! Duodenal Donald kicked off. Badly bothersome, too! Boo! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I Perused The Delivered Mail


The first one was another letter telling me to ring the surgery (after 11:00hrs) to book an appointment for the 40-minute Frailty Review. Non-fasting blood and health review. A follow-up telephone appointment to discuss the results will be made during the testing on the day.

Take a sample of Urine supplied on the day of the appointment with me. (I'm bound to remember that, ain't I?) Ah, well, fingers crossed.

I must not book the appointment if I a fever, new continuous cough, or lack of taste and or smell. That is why I didn't reply to the first letter.

'Do wear a facemask, and Do Not bring anyone with you to the surgery, unless a carer or interpreter.' Things like this used to be no problem, not nowadays though!

The second mail was the DVT Anrticoagulation Results & Dosages.

Panicking comes easily. A Shame that!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got The Chilli in the pan

I can add the potatoes from the crockpot later; no, I'll put them in the saucepan now

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Scotland v Czechoslovakia

Aha, football on the TV, I'll watch this Scotland match (they are already 2-0 down and having no luck at all, poor devils). The Czech goalie is too good!

Then, I'll take a shower, and settle for the next game, Poland v Slovakia. Later on, it's Spain v Sweden... I'm not bothered who wins this one, as long as it isn't Spain. Hehehe! Not that I have anything against the Spanish.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fell Asleep

Started to watch the match and nodded off, the door chimes waking me up, and a Meridian Nurse coming in. She was not impressed with me being in semi-nudity! (Top-Half!)

WhoopsiedaNgleplop!

While the nurse was filling in the paperwork, it dawned on me that I'd left the Chilli and spuds in a low heat... many hours ago! Argh!


There were n
ot many juices left. Humph! The nurse ran in and turned the heat off! I mentioned the 09:15hr dental appointment I had on Wednesday, and I would be late getting there if the morning doses were at the same time as they were today. Not very interested, but I think she was busy. And off she went. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I Took a Shower

By Jiminee, the feet had changed a good bit.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Spain v Sweden Match - and Updating Blog

The later Spain v Sweden match came on TV, and I watched it piecemeal while updating this Inchies Day blog. However, I must give the Spanish diving players credit; they can even fall over without being touched and get a free-kick!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

20:25hrs: Half-Time Nosh - Whoopsiedangleplop

Gollupped it down, well, most of it. Not very good, but an indelicate, nicely burnt, bitter, cauterised, well-singed flavour to the potatoes.


I salvaged enough edible-ish fodder to nearly fill the small dish. Two defrosted for too long tough, dry, wrinkled wholemeal rolls to soak up the nonexistent, gooey Chilli Con Carne. Rescued two halves of potato, they were the highlight of the meal - cause as of up to now they haven't killed me. Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got this blog finished and posted off.

Worra Blooming Day!

4 comments:

  1. The feet are indeed looking better, and the BP looks reasonably lower. Panicking is an easy feat, I can do it with my tied behind my back. I think that the new watch face is much easier to read. Perhaps you could substitute the band with a rubber band??
    The cars on Chestnut are all silver or blue. I must remember to note that data in the journal. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Bill,
      The feet are messy again this morning, after the hobble (Wednesday) to and from the dentist) I suppose. Sore, as hell as well.
      ♫ Rubber Band, I keep Bouncing I back to you...♫ Cock-up there again, it was Bobby Vee's Rubber Ball I was thinking of, sorry.
      Well spotted on the car front, Sir! Hehe!

      Delete
  2. I like the 30 wee wee Ode. Left foot looks quite swollen. Nice photos. Forgotten fodder not so good. At least the nurse got you sorted out a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayup, Tim,
      Fings were a smidge hectic, but Tuesday was farcical. Hahaha!
      Cheers Tim, a mention to the owls from me if you see them, please; Thanks for entertaining me!

      Delete