Sunday 13 June 2021

Sunday 13th June 2021: Graphics, Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

 

A TFZer Performance of Swan Lake, I think?


Reluctantly, I Woke-Up!

Around 05:30hrs, I wriggled and coughed my way back into life. Feeling a little bit shaky and off-sorts! Having just had the best sleep for months, an unbroken sojourn with Sweet Morpheus, for seven and a half hours! But the body and mind were reluctant to fully wake, even less movement, and I nodded off again?

Half an hour later, I was forced to evacuate my heavily-stomached wobbly body from the imitation comfort of the £300, second-hand bought, c1968, sickeningly-beige-coloured, not-working, uncomfortable, rusty, rickety recliner. In desperate need of evacuations both front and rear, so, I limped off to the Porcelain Throne as fast as I could manage. Which was not very rapid!

Uncomfortable Session

A lot of evacuated product flowed quite freely and easily. Blocking up the exit route, that needed a lot of cleaning up afterwards, but I was coping with it well... until...

Whoopsiedangleplop

After the Throne session was over, and the place and myself were cleaned up, and I felt a little smug with myself, I took this photograph as I left the wet room...

The moment I snapped the picture, Peripheral Pete's leg dancing and Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters kicked off together! Swine!

I banged my leg against the doorframe, almost slid down the door, landing on my bum, and clouting the tight shoulder a hefty bang against the edge of the floor cabinet, followed by head butting the shower chair as I tried to correct the aim of my tumble! Cragnangles!

As much as it shook me up and hurt... the worst bit was getting back up on my feet again!

On the bright side (which took some finding, I can tell yer),  I avoided knocking the sock glide off of the chair, and there was no toe stubbing!

Amazing!

I made it to the kitchen, got the kettle on, front room and took an extra Codeine and rubbed some Phorpain gel in where I could reach... and found myself singing merrily? Vascular Dementia does have its advantages at times!

Got the Health Checks Done

Not such pleasing returns today.

Apart from the wee-wee colour, that was fair!


pictures from the balcony

I hope that Sir Billum (MLitt), AAB: Associate of Applied Business, ASPT-APT: Associate in Physical Therapy, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Computational Finance, Master of Science in Teaching (MST), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Institute of Physics (IOP), and Associate Professor of the OSRCMA Ohio Red Car Monitoring Assessment (Financial Donations Accepted), notes the details.

CARER ARRIVED 

I soon had me sorted, used the loo, and was off on his rounds. He seemed a little cheerier in himself today, which cheered me somewhat. The shoulder was still giving me grief from the earlier Accifauxpas. Humph!

Sister Jane Rang

I was just making up the email to send out the links, and 'Our Jane' rang me. It was difficult to hear what she was sometimes said, and I think she and hubby Pete were having the same problem with me. 

I didn't say anything, but I had a nasty turn while I was on the line. Saccades and Anne Gyna this time. Jane reminded me of the England match at 14:00hrs on the TV. So I'll make this a shorter version and try to get it sorted so I can watch the game.

Prepped Josie's meal while computerisationing


STARTED THIS POST OFF

Then did some Facebook catching-up

CHEF'S HAT ON...

Then got Josie's cooking-away nicely stew regularly checked on and finally served up.

I hope she likes it; it took a lot of time and effort to get done. I tried a spoonful, and I was well pleased with the flavour and how the spuds turned out. They were easier to slice up.

The usual extras provided. And off to deliver it to her door, I left the checks hat on... it gave her a laugh when she opened the door! Hehe!

Sister Jane bought me the chef's hat. I think the surprise of seeing me wearing the tall torque. Because Josie didn't quiz me over what was on the tray, thank me, or tell me she liked this or that, or not. I got back to the flat, determined to get a graphic or two done (I didn't, Tsk-tsk!) so as not to miss the football game. Which I fell asleep to while watching!

CorelDrawring

Got one more graphic done.

Carer Arrived

Somewhat sad in a way, the last visit from these carers. I'm a smidge worried about the prescriptions; I'm very low on stocks... But, with the Medicines Team lady and Matron Jackie handling things, I dare not move or search for any if they have stored an away for a specific reason? Hopefully, Matron Jackie will be back from holiday tomorrow and might get in touch with me. I'm hoping so anyway. Confused and fretting now!

Josie Strikes Again!

I cleaned up and got the computer back on to try again to update this and get a few graphics made up on CorelDraw. And Josie rang the door chimes yet again. But today it didn't matter at all, cause with the changes to the carers times, I just don't know what's what with the head-down timing nowadays. 

I'm getting confused with the longer days, and it ain't going to get any better when the new Meridian people take over, I've got to get used to their different arrival times; It's like being in prison every morning and night waiting for the warders to lock the door. Hahaha!

Going to post this blog early

I must have a go at CorelDrawing before I fall asleep on the computer. If anything worth mentioning, like an earthquake, I kick the bucket,  the Prescriptions are delivered, or aliens land on Chestnut Walk, I can add it to tomorrow's Inchies Day. Hehehe!

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how in the days of instant communication we have a hard time communicating. I think you need to look up and listen to Zed Zeppelin's "Daze and Confused" for some rock therapy. It you kick the emergency grey bucket, I hope it's empty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found the Dazed and Confused (Remaster Mellow - [whatever that means]). That stirred the earholes. Haha!
      New carer coming today. Tablets about ran out... no idea what's going on, utterly confused - but Zep stopped the concerns for a few minutes.
      I'll take care with the bucket.
      Worra mess I'm in.

      Delete
  2. The dang-snabbed numbers slipped up a few notches, I am blaming it on today's reportage happening on this very Sunday. Good to know that you are now in Monday, may the numbers proceed accordingly, Sir!
    Unless I am terribly mistaken, the G7 meeters in Cornwall appear to have discovered fresh funds for Red Car Monitoring Use, it could not have come at a betterer time because our funds have slipped below $17 million. Nicely negotiated by Sir Joe B. of Delaware. Lisa and I are waiting on our dual citizenship/royalty papers to clear the Covid testing. My Beef-Eater suit should arrive tomorrow morning, but I should settle for delivery on Tuesday of course, of course.
    May safety find its way to Woodthorpe! Did Joe B stop by to see you? Cornwall is not that far from yer, me thinks Cornwall is about the size of Delaware. Again, I might be wrong on that number as well.
    So reports Billum during the final scraps of a Sunday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup, Mon Ami.
      Clever work in interesting Sir Joe B of Delaware, Sir! Sorry here of the RCM being in such a financial plight. I have 50c spare, but the postage might be more than that? Hehe!

      I'd love a clear shot of you head to use, mate, and put it on a Beefeater? HRH might like that?

      I think Joe might have tried to call on me, but with the intercom still not working, it may have confused him.

      I'll get me mileo-meter wheel out, and have a walk around Cornwall tomorrow and size it up for yer, Billum. (The very thought!) Hehehe!

      Keepeth safe.

      Delete