Wednesday 2 June 2021

Tuesday 01 June 2021; Inchies Graphics & Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

♥ TFZer - Aussie Marie ♥ Lovely!


04:00hrs, I stirred back into imitation life, of a sort,

Worrying over last nights near Warfarin-taking miss,

I will not complain, although at the time I was distraught,

The chap may have apologised; I don't know this...

An error I could have made, without his support,

Thought Storms delay me from some sleeping bliss,

When I did nod, I needed many a piss!

Hehehe!

Bemusement & Meandering...

I made a brew of Glenettie, and then poddled around starting to do things, aborting for a wee-wee, forgetting what I was doing and starting something else before my puddled brain could catch-up, it was back repeatedly for more wee's - each one passing about enough to half-fill a teacup!

Healthchecks Tended Too


However, the weeing was of the number three classification on the NHS Health Chart, which was rather pleasing to see.

But they kept coming all the flipping same!

Computer Katie Started...

I got all side-tracked again and messed about, obliviously from updating the Monday blog, going for wee-wees, making brews of tea, working on CorelDraw graphics, checking the calendar... etc. and so forth!

The Morning View


Ablutions tended to

😡 I Had to make use of the Porcelain Throne first, and what a messy affair that was!

😏 Other things went well, only one toe stubbing.

😡 The medicationing had a few dodgy moments, though. The bottle of nasal spray had somehow sprung a leak and had emptied itself onto the floor?

😡 The bottle of Saccades eye drops was totally empty!

😡 The cap off of the Phorpain Gel tube shot over the room, never to be seen again! 

😡 The Dakacort had got air in it and Thanks to Neuropathic Pete! was shared not only with Little Inchy but my belly, the WC and the wall!

😡 I did not put on any socks yet still managed to have a wobble getting the PP's on. New bruise on the stomach.

🙏 However, I treble checked what should be off or on, was, heater taps lights etc., and manoeuvred my way out of the door without any knocks, and didn't walk into or trip over the microwave in the hallway!

A hint of Smugness, there!

Back on the Computer

Worked at random, going from one thing to another, making very little progress, and seemingly oblivious to my many errors?

The Mobile Phone Chirped

It was the morning carer chappie. The intercom was still not working on the front door yet... that's if it ever will be mended, of course. The expectancy and likeliness of this happening soon are depressingly faint, methinks. 

So, I had to get some slippers on and go downstairs to let the lad in. At least I was moving about easier today... regretting saying that I may? Haha! We got up to the flat and had a chinwag, telling him of the Warfarins not being given me last night by the other carer. I pointed out that I did not want it taking any further; who knows, the bloke might be feeling bad enough about making this mistake already - or not.

Nice natured carer-bloke this one.

More hours spent getting lost on the Computer.

I'd really not much idea what I was doing for several hours,   but I was incontrovertibly not getting very far with it at all!

Waste Bags Made up

😡Well, Fancy That...

Belatedly, I went on Facebooking

Not up to much now. I'm going to get something to eat and try my best to a bit of snooze in before the evening carer arrives.

Yours, from the tired out one!

Kitchen Window View

Nosh Made & Served...

Not one of the best tasting, appealing, or desirable meals I've served up. In fact, everything tasted foul to me. Perhaps it was because of the tired, weary state I was in?

Taste-Rating 4/10 was the best I could give.

Landline - Nottingham City Care

One of the bosses, who rang me earlier to ask how things were going, rang back. To inform me that they were not going to offer their services to me again, but they will continue until Tuesday 14th June. After this date, the Health Staff based at Winwood Court would be responsible for my physical and mental health. Well, blow me down, and pickle my walnuts!

The Evening Carer Arrived

I'd just fell asleep, but the doorbells rang and woke me in time to make myself decent.

In a better mood tonight. Perhaps he knew that they were finishing with me on Monday 14th June, and that had cheered him up.

TTFNski each!

2 comments:

  1. At least the high number for BP is still in the 150s range, if by a slim hair.
    We are off holiday mode today (2 days after Memorial Day) and the coolish weather is sticking around a bit. Enjoying it until the 80s appear on the forecast.
    Looks like the Warfarin misunderstandings have improved, I still have to get my INR appointment figured out. Now I can't find their blinking telephone number...Hello, Watson I need you...
    A 4 out of 10 nosh is a sad number in the deed. Will be looking for a finer number for today's plate experience.
    TTFNski to all from Billum

    ReplyDelete
  2. SYS is Not too bad, as you adviseth me, Billum. Acceptable-isationing mayhaps? Hehe!
    80's forecasted for Idaho (Did I get that right?). Keep safe, masks on venturing out still if you wouldn't mind HRH and your good worthy, distinguished looking self.
    Love the Watson usage in there, mate! Haha!
    I'll do my bestest in the food stakes, thank you kindly - a beef stew planned for Monday; But then again, Hitler planned to eat-up Russia... another Whoopsiedangleplop from the twit!
    Kind thoughts, and share amongst the clan please.
    TTFN Sir.

    ReplyDelete