Sunday 25 July 2021

Sunday 25th July 2021: Diary, Photographicalisations, and maybe the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ TFZers Visiting Nottingham! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sunday 25th July 2021

I woke for a wee-wee, around 03:00hrs, a trickling, painful affair. Thinking the infection had returned, I thought little of it and decided to get up early. ( I knew I had to get up early; why, what for, I wasn't so sure?)

I sat down to use the shoe-horn to get my slippers on... and fell asleep again...

07:05hrs: I stirred again. With the long shoehorn snuggled in between my legs, the top half balancing on my humungous, wobbling belly. It was quite an awakening. Then got the shoehorn to the safety of the cabinet door. (It's only plastic, you see)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To The Kitchenette - Accifauxpas!

I went to make a brew of my beloved Glengettie tea. It was something of a miracle that it ever got made.

I was doing well, but I think the Thought Storms were the reason for the Whoopsiedangleplops that followed by breaking my concentration:

Made the mug and dropped the milk taking it out of the fridge. Cleaned up the mess, and I went to add the milk to the mug again...

I dropped the bottle a second time! (Thankfully, it was a plastic bottle).

Cleaned up the mess.

Dropped the teabag taking it out of the mug. I can, at this point, confirm that a hot teabag dropping on your protruding stomach can make you jump a bit!

Taking the fresh brewed Glengettie into the computer room, I misjudged the distance twixt the doorframe and my right shoulder. (I can also assure you this hurts) 

And it is even more demoralising when you drop the drink, and it goes on your belly and bare legs! It also encourages the use of foul language!

Germolened the stomach. Cleaned up the mess! 

Mayhaps it's Going To Be One of Those Days? Hehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yes, it was!

The call to the Porcelain Throne arrived. A super-gooey affair! (will I ever get a mug of tea?) Hassle to clear the contents of the WC, as well. A bit of bleeding, uncomfortable, but not painful at all.

I decided to get a stand-up wash. The teeth cleaning went fine, but getting rid of the Duraphat toothpaste by just spitting, no mouthwash or rinsing allowed, was a bother. The legs looked in fine form, mind you.

I'm not sure what happened with the photo of the rag in the sink or why I took it, but it's on the SD card? Looks distorted too?

And all the time rushing, cause I'd remembered no Carer had called yet. Got it done, though and went to make a brew that I might get drunk again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Valerie Arrived

As I got in the kitchen and made the brew, Valerie arrived to sort me out. 

Valerie had brought with her a new innovation I'd not been privy to before. A carers roster!

She pointed out that there was no mention of a Carer for Saturday morning on it. Bless her! She is going to mention this to the leaders of Meridian.

Valerie is so good at her job. She remembers to ask me if I'm going out or have taken any Pentac or Paracetamols every visit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks tended to

With another surprising set of miracle numbers returned by the various machine.

A New Lowest Ever Blood Pressure!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started On The Daunting Blogging

Didn't get very far.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sister Jane Phoned

♥ Seen here, with much-missed Mr Fooey! ♥

♥2014 - Jane and Pete ♥

We had a natter. About this that and nothing, I love those king of chinwags.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started Prepping Josies Meal.

Got the Leicester cheese, added some salt all ready to do the potatoes when they have boiled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Missed Phonecall

It came in as I was making a brew. I shot, well, hobbled to the landline, but it stopped the second I reached for the handset! Humph!

Hello, the wee-wees are getting frequent!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whoopsiedangleplop - Accifauxpas!

Back to the kitchen to finish making the tea, to find I'd left the garden peas on high heat... Clagnollocks! The tea had gone cold! So had to open a tin to use.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Phonecall In

Sister Jane, I'd forgot to ring her back. Dumbo! Got some medical updating on Xyrophobia suffering on Brother in Law Pete's Scheduling, hospital appointment wise. Tuesday; A Template Biopsy (City Hospital). Thursday; Prostate checks on his cancer. A busy week for him! And Jane had had her ears done at last.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorted Bags, To The Chute

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tackled Josie's Nosh

Got it done, a special treat for her today... well, three, actually. Extra cheese in her cheesy mashed potatoes, Gordons Gin, and some mild mustard boneless mackerel fillets.

Got it delivered on time again to her front door.

She seemed to like the look of it, and after inspecting it and interrogating me on what's what, a smile broadened her face! Haha!

Passed its Inspection!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to the Flat

Got the washing up done and onto the computer to update this blog. Which I did up to here. The wee-wees are still flowing freely!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Accifauxpas!

Had a drink of the spring water, and the cap flew away from my hand (thanks, Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters!). I've not seen the bottlecap since. Even after a search around and a ten-minute battle to get back up on my feet. Hehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made an order for Morrison's

I pray that they do not make any of their stupid substitutions this time. Please! It is booked for Tuesday 08:00 > 10:00hrs.

CorelDraw

Again, I was out of graphics to use, so I concentrated while the ailments were all being kind, the computer was still working, Carers not due for a few hours, and hopefully with no one to break my drive by calling me pressed on.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Weekend Again - Noisy Herbert

And the wee-wees flooding at will!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Head Down

No choice, feeling shattered!

Woke up after an hour, and got the computer on, update this blog, and then start tomorrow's template, making it ready for use. Got a few done...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Care Called

Unfortunately, she did not ring the chimer and came in to catch me calling Blogger and the computer a few names, of shall we say, erm... with a not lovely choice of wording.

Shame-Mode-Engaged!

I ask if she wanted any of the tubes of Colgates' toothpaste or bottles of Mouth Washes I could no longer use, and she took some back to the office in a bag I gave her. That was nice! 

Soon got me sorted and was off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got this blog Updated

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made A Meal Well, got it started!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Looking Bleaker Tonight

But it was still warm with the window open.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Did Facebooking Catch-Up

Took me ages, with Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters playing up. But no complaints, Nicodemus has been kind to me today.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Posted This Blog.

It took me ages, with bloody blogger changing the formatting again, I gave up in the end.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Head down

For a largely unsuccessful sleep. Humph!

Evening all!

4 comments:

  1. Good looking meals. I hope Pete's doing OK? Nice to have the carers sorting things out. I just had Sliver on my lap derailing my train of thought and disrupting this comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping Pete might make a comment on here one day. I've checked the 'Anyone can comment' button om 'What-are-we-doing' Blogger?

      Haha! A Silver lining.
      I'm pretty sure that two young felines came into my dream when I had a nod-off, and being all black, I had a trio of furries with me. Cyril and the M's played happily together. See, some dreams can be marvellous!
      I'll let Pete know, in case he doesn't see the comment.
      Cheers, Tim.

      Delete
  2. I wonder if one of your gallant carers could test the reliability of yer BP reader with a device they carry. It would seem that what you have there is a random numbers generator that simply kicks out a totally random number just for the vexations worth. 'tis the only explanation that makes sense to me anyway, A range of 51 points is astonishing,
    Mr. Fooey looks quite the happy moggie. Jane and Pete are both looking fine, possibly even dandy. On the other hand, that rag in the sink looks magically peculiar.
    Happy Monday, kind Sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billum, There I was, reading this commentski, and the urge for a mug of Thompsons Punjana came over me. Just made the brew, and the carer Cassie came in, later she read your comment as I'd left it on the screen. So, I can confirm the answer to your first question, is a positive No. (Hehe!)
      This morn' I tried taking the BP with both machines, one after the other, amazingly, I got almost the same results. Boots machine: Sys 155, Dia 61, Pulse 76. New machine: Sys 159, Dia 62, Pulse 74. So, I went with the betterer one for the blog.
      The mechanical devise, may be falling in love with the mechanical ticker, Bill? (Hehehe!)

      Mr Fooey, was my favourite cat of the eight or so Jane had at one time. He was crippled with arthritis, kidney problems, went virtually blind and thin as a rake, yet he remained the sweetest natured cat, I have ever known. Despite how he appears to look grumpy. (Is their a word for looking misleadingly? Can't find one in the synonyms site?)
      I admit, when Jane told me he's passed away, I shed a tear or two. Memories of visiting him, are precious. What a passive battler!

      Ah, the mystery distorted photo? No idea what I did wrong taking it, mate... but I'm getting increasingly adept at doing things wrong. I could do with an HRH ♥ to guide me. (Hahaha!)

      I showed Cassie the roster with nobody booked for Saturday morning for the third time in a row.

      I feel that today, may just hold something different - just an inclination gleaned from my EQ... I don't even understand why I told you that, or understand it?

      I may have overdone the CBD drops. Hahaha!

      Thanks to you, HRH, and Tim for bearing with me, may you all be showered with the praise you deserve, and a great dollop of good luck, too!

      TTFNski!

      Delete