Thursday 30 September 2021

Wednesday 29th September 2021: Inchies Day, and sometimes the odd ode that might get slipped in!

♥ TFZer Gathering In Need Of A Title? ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tuesday Evening

Doing Facebook catching up, and...

In fifteen minutes, LIBERTY-GLOBAL Virgin Media went down three times! I gave up again. Pee'd off!

My thanks Liberty-Global's $22m salaried CEO Mike Fries. Number-Cruncher, and Con-Man supreme!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THURSDAY 30th SEPTEMBER 2021

06:45hrs: woke very late for me today. But at least I knew it was morning and not evening, that was a plus.

I lay there awaiting Thought Storms and or need of a wee-wee arriving.

And the door chime rang forth! In walked Carer Fatou. In a non-aggressive and tensed up frame of mind today.

We almost had a chinwag at one stage after she's got the medications sorted out and given to me. I even got a cheery farewell as the gal left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wee-Wee Needed

So, I took one. Avoiding the usual Thought Storms as well. As I was taking the blood pressure, I observed the floor problem, seemed inflamed more than it was last night, but I gave it time, once I start hobbling about, it may well deflate a bit... or not!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BP/SYS combined were a smidge higher, but not too bad really. The pulse had come down a lot.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Computing

Made a brew of Thompsons Punjana, and got sorting things out with yesterdays blog that had to be finished.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gragglespitgurgle! & Dangnableisations!

Whoopsiedangleplop!

Gramshackle-Globberisations!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Photographed The View

I thought the sort of hazy-hue was so beautiful, phantasmagoria.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amazon Morrison Delivery

The lady arrived with the parcels. Which I took a photo of, but is not on the SD card anymore? Fancy that!

Got the purchases put away. No substitutes, one item unavailable, which is better than Iceland can do. 

Glad to report that the beef in black bean sauce has arrived. I know it seems scary to look at the ingredients: Water, Beef (26%), Onion (18%), Red Pepper (7%), Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Chicken Extract, Cornflour, Toasted SESAME SEED Oil, Black Turtle Beans, Fermented SOYBEAN, Rice Wine, Salt, Garlic, Ginger Purée, Spirit Vinegar, WHEAT Flour, Red Chilli, Cane MOLASSES, Colour (Plain Caramel), Rice Vinegar, WHEAT, Yeast Extract, Concentrated Onion Juice, Fortified WHEAT Flour (WHEAT Flour, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinic Acid, Calcium Carbonate), Acid (Acetic Acid), BARLEY Malt Extract, Flavouring. Hehehe! But I don't care, I bet (hope) it will be dead tasty, especially with what I intend to add to the meal, mushrooms, leeks and more black bean sauce!

Do you think I may be overdoing it, a little?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cleaned Up - Waste Bags

Got the fodder stored away, and made up the waste bags.

Off to the lobby and down to the disposal chute room. Where I came from, uninjured in any way!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back To The Flat

I noticed how stramineous, ashen and pale the feet were looking. On the bright side though, the swelling had gone down! I wonder if I've died, and no one had told me? Hahaha! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Frenetic In The Car Park?
Never been known, so many vehicles utilising the end park!

.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Perused The Local Emag

Sudden massive jump in new Covid cases.

Food Shortages - Driver Shortages

Doctors Appointments Situation

Disabled on Warfarin Ignored

All normal then?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beef in Black Bean Sauce

A gastronome's Delight

Well, I hope it will be!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Success!

By, Jimminee, I enjoyed this! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Feeling Terribly Drained!

Yet, Sweet Morpheus was not too keen on joining me at first. So, I put the TV on, to watch a 'Rumpole of the Baily' episode. That did it, the first set of advertisements that came on... Zzzz!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6 comments:

  1. Carer Fatou — all sorts of names, of course — all different, but each are approachable and helpful in their own way. I am going to guess that the BP delivers you a 126 today. What do I win if my number gets chosen by the measuring device?
    I like that difference existing between Elizabeth and Andrew — now there is a difference in style methinks.
    "Creeps come in all shapes and variety" — from Billum's random adages
    Phantasmagoria in a layer of clouds over Nottingham, they're looking good for framing purposes even.
    Frenetimania in the new parking spaces, almost full by recent comparison anyway. A car on the right appears to be taking two parking spaces, actually he really is taking 2 parking spaces. Yer might as well park double while the lot is mostly empty.
    I was looking for a Wagon Wheel, but will settle for a Tea Cake. A Tea Cake with Glengettie, sil vous plait.
    Quite impressed by all the ingredients in that there package. Now I am wondering how many pence per ingredient that represents? Nicotinic acid should appeal to all customers wanting to avoid tobacco. Not overly many Herberts, that's a highlight worth noting.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Billum. If the Sphygmomanometer matches your forecast, a Certificate of Merit would be appropriate! Hang on, I'll do the checks now... Dang it! 160/68. But it could be that the machine has not received you message yet, and it will drop again in the morrow. Hehe!
    I like yourself, love the cloud formations, I thought I found a mousse yesterday, but nope, its gone again!
    Could be the driver panicked when he or she saw so many vehicles utilising the park? Haha!
    A Tea Cake with Glengettie, sound good to me Billum!

    I'd not noticed the nicotinic Acid Bill, I just looked it up, (https://bnf.nice.org.uk/drug/nicotinic-acid.html) and found these side effects...
    Side-effects: (Frequency not known). Angioedema; arrhythmias; asthenia; burping; cough aggravated; diarrhoea; dizziness; dyspnoea; flushing; gastrointestinal disorders; gout; hepatic disorders; hyperhidrosis; hypotension; insomnia; macular oedema; migraine; myalgia; myopathy; nausea; nervousness; oedema; palpitations; paraesthesia; respiratory disorders; skin reactions; syncope; tongue oedema; vision blurred... I might stop having this meal in future!?!?

    No, I noticed Herbert's getting crafty.

    Keepeth safe, and watch the furries, my EQ tells me something... erm... interesting is going to happen with them shortly.

    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicotinic acid looks to be something that is designed an odd side effect for anyone, coming with a guarantee that it will affect you in a negative way. If you do not fall sick from their product, they will send you a poison such as a tablespoon of arsenic taken with a glass of petrol. You should be able to find a petrol dealer near your present location.
      There are some fun side effects for Crohn's patients. I could eat this and inject an extra Humira?

      Delete
    2. Hahaha!
      Cragnangles! My turn to loose my comment, after amassing several paragraphs of my bestest wit and humour! So annoying. Lost heart now! 😢
      Fingers crossed I do not do it again... Grrr! 🤞
      Had me in tucks, Bill! ♥

      Delete
  3. Your feet look mighty swollen. You might need that formitecide or whatever it was to give blastfamous wee wees again. Nice photos. Speaking of blasphemous, you almost got a chinwag out of Fatua? Amazing Sir. Great looking meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Tim,
      Gave me a smile your observations did.
      Palefeet of the UK.

      Delete