Saturday 28 August 2021

Saturday 28th August 2021: Inchies Diary, and sometimes the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ TFZer Gals Get Together! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SATURDAY 28th AUGUST 2021

06:00hrs: After a few failed attempts to get out of the recliner and dropping back to sleep, I managed to stir into blurry imitation wakefulness.

Had the customary wee-wee, made a brew of Thompsons Punjana, and found me doing the Health Checks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Onto The Computer

Excellent results today!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started Blog Updating

07:35hrs: No Moring Carer yet, but then again, it is a Saturday. A day that is infamous in the realms of staff 'Calling in late - can't get in' scenarios within the under-resourced Meridian.

Which, of course, puts extra hassle onto those who have to work to cover for the absentees. Nichole has a job and a half on; no blame attached there. As with the security world, the very nature and intense competition of the Care industry enforces an under-resourced situation that affects all staff. My EQ tells me that something similar is going to occurring this Saturday morning. Mmm! It's possible, a new gal or one that does not usually facilitate or service Woodthorpe Court might be coming today.

I waffled on a bit there. Sorry.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Photoed The End Car Park

Made a brew of Glengettie, took a wee-wee and stubbed my toe going back to the computer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Carer Arrived

08:10hrs: First time this gal has called on me. Jenna was her name. We went through what needed doing. She got the medications and questioning done in no time. We had a mini-chinwag...

Sister Jane Rang

Sang me the Happy Birthday song. We had a long natter about this, that and Nottingham Forest. A lovely touch on the envelope from Jane, a stamp with a picture of much misses Tabitha - the first and runt of them, to pass away. Excellent touch, Jane! ♥ Thanks, gal!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Jenna Departed

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Porcelain Throne Visit

Another good session, well, apart from the getting things moving and a fair bit of bleeding. Not messy and ridded from the bowl with the second flush!

On the brighter side, I got a few more clues in on the 98th crossword puzzle!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got the Spuds In The Crockpot

Made a brew of 99 tea, and spotted a potato, just about worthy of Billum of near Ohio, and apophenia expert, to see he sees what I did in this spud photo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Graphic Creating

To the accompaniment of Herberts tap-tapping, but it didn't last for long - hope he's alright?). I used CorelDraw to make up some graphicalisations for later use.

Spent a good few hours at this, but it was slow, frustrating work. Shuddering Shoulder Shirley being the main perpetrator this time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nosh

Super tasting little dish. Flavour rating of a much deserved 8/10.

I seem to have eaten it and fell asleep with the tray balancing on my mould of a flobby stomach. Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Woken Up by Evening Carer

A few seconds were needed to acclimatise to this state of wakefulness. I soon realised I'd been in the land of Nod, for over four hours. (I Must have needed it?) I suppose.

I started talking and don't think I stopped gabbing much, at all. Not a lot of sense was spouting out of my mouth, gibberish at times! (I sensed a Mind-Haze was coming) I'm not surprised that Carer Jayne was looking a little dubious at me. Got the medications done, but was only offering me one tablet, not the usual five. Mentioned this, and she dug out some Warfarins for me. I mentioned the big tablet was missing, too? Atorvastatin was added. Offered her a can of plonk in thanks, and she asked for more, and took four! (for the others in the office?) Haha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updated This Blog

Got it finished and posted it to Blogger. Went on Facebook catching up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Haze was Coming Over Me

Crapdoogles!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All part of ageing's wonderous phase, in phrase!

When cometh down the fog and haze,

Mind control leaves, it just strays...

Thought Storms create a mind-malaise,

My very actions, I begin to dispraise,

Logicality, common-sense decays...

Beliefs I start to reappraise,

Sometimes this can last minutes or days!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fare Thee Well!

4 comments:

  1. !27 deserves a flourish, a salute, and a hear here, dear.
    It seems to me that most of the Carer team memblers have names that begin with the letter J. Wonder whot the heck is up with that observation? Likely nothing, I just look for patterns and find them everywhere I look. Apophenia plays right into that, do it not? From tatos to tacos to tatoos...and more...
    Say, I have found another Wagon Wheel upon the tray. Must determine if they are up for sale in these western parts of the spinning globus.
    Dang-dong, Sunday is rapidly on the way. Watch out, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't understand why the BP is so good, I'm not complaining of course!
      I'm sure Joe B, would know? But not me. Hehe!
      It can annoy one at times this apophenia, can it not? But we can't help it!
      I bought several packets, mate, just in case. If I keep to my one a day routine, I've got over a week to go before worrying about shortages. (Smug-Mode-Engaged again)
      Tuesday will be my worry-day next Billum. The dodgy, 'must be paid cash-in-hand whalers' are due... Oh, dear!

      Delete
  2. That was good you were able to give Jayne a good plonking. She obviously needed it. A mini chinwag is better than no chinwag at all. Nice looking mini dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By, gum, that brings back memories, Tim. Hahaha!
    As you say, all chinwags are welcome here!
    I'm taking to these mini-noshes now.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete