Sunday 29 August 2021

Sunday 29th August 2021: Inchies Diary, and sometimes the odd ode, that might be told?

TFZer in Pool Car

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Saturday Evening


Twice!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SUNDAY 29th AUGUST 2021

Good Morning!

Up & At Them 05:55hrs: Slowly, the brain engaged gear, a low one, but enough to fight the Thought Storms off. The result, self-determination to get some sorting done for the decluttering! Druthers like never before! I rose with a mental tunnel vision. Nothing else mattered; I just had to get one with sorting things again!

Health Checks - Brilliant!

I got the Health Checks done and dusted first, before my (ill-fated) attack on the decluttering session.

These results foolishly encouraged me to put some zip into my sorting-out efforts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started Decluttering Again!

A wee-wee and I took a giant dollop-load of CBD under the tongue. 


No washing, no tea, all my intentions were concentrated on getting some work done. No signs of weakening yet!

I don't know how I managed it, but I got the new microwave from the hallway into the kitchen. Put it on the bottom of the server trolley, which will need sorting later, finding or rather, making room for it somewhere. How? I don't know.

I had a go at sorting the first drawer of crap out - this photo is after I'd done it!

Then naturally, I lost the plot and plan for myself and started doing bits here and everywhere. Nowt much completed.

Into the junk room, got a bit sorted and saved for Jillie ♥ to take away and might find a use for, or go to the Winwood table.

Another box of records was found. Jillie ♥ can have these as a thank you for all the help she's given me!

The rubbish box was now filled to overcapacity. Anyway, I wasn't dressed yet, still in the jammie-bottoms! Too early to take it to the chute yet.


Moved some of the stuff to near the naked looking walker-trolley. Then, back to the junk room...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Accifauxpas!

I tried to lift the bag of coins. Whatta-mistaka-to-maker! I went down, scraping the arm against the door frame. I assume the bag's weight made it more pressurised, and I think I hit my head, although I can't see any bruises?


That put the mockers on my enthusiasm for decluttering for the day! Hoggleshackers!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -.

Photo of the end Car Park

Just two vehicles in it this morning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Went to Make a Brew

Made a brew of Thompsons Punjana, went to get the milk from the fridge, cropped the bottle, went to get the picker-upperer, and delight dawned on me...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Carer Arrived

It was Carer Jill ♥ (I must remind her to let me take a photograph of her!). 

No messing about with this Angel. She told me to sit down, put the milk in the tea, and brought it to me as I started this computer... What an absolute pleasure it is to see Jillie arriving! ♥.

Jillie got the medications sorted and the questions asked. Then said she would return later to collect the boxes. To look at setting up the microwave for me ♥.

Then gave me a birthday card for yesterday, and what a pleasing one it was, too!

She'd had it signed by some of the other carers too. Signed by Jill & Eugene (Hubby) and Carers, Carol, Kara, Natalie, Katie, Debbie and Sam(antha). Unexpected this was, cheered me up it did, and it took top-spot in front of the TV for anyone to see. If anyone calls to see me, Haha)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lansoprazole Side Affects


Clearing the bin, I came across the leaflet from the Lansoprazole capsules. Blimey, I'll live long enough to read all that, then I'd need a new magnifying glass. Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Crikey, it's gone Midday already!

I got on with updating this post.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, well, well!

So, £22m a year plus expenses, money-cruncher Steve Fries strikes again! IU wouldn't recommend his Virgin Media. I may have mentioned this before?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got On With Josies Nosh


I was on time yet again as I delivered the tray of nosh and goodies to Josie's door. 

She was on fine form this Sunday.

Me wearing the chef's hat gave her a laugh. Hahaha!  Josie made inquiries as to what I've put it the chilli today; she liked the extra mushrooms and was tickled with the can of Gordon's pink gin & tonic.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Prepped my Nosh for later

I added to the leftovers from Josies in the saucepan; A can of 'Original American Recipe', 'Stagg Dynamite©' Chilli! Added a little more (obviously without thinking it through), smoke chilli powder! 

Tried a large spoonful - I must have come close to hitting the lamp bulb as I was so surprised at how hot it was! How can I tone the chilli down? Or should I be a man and eat it as it is? Undetermined! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cleaned Up

Washed and cleaned the kitchen from making Jose's nosh. Turned off the pan of chilli; it will be easy to reheat later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To The Waste Room

Updating this Blog

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Iceland Order

I crossed my fingers and hoped to get through to make an order with Iceland - the odds are fifty-fifty. Here goes... Wed 1st September, 08:00 > 10:00hrs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Jillie Returns ♥

The Angel took away some more stuff for me. She will try to get back to see me on Monday - BANK HOLIDAY TOO - What a woman! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shattered Got something to eat

Done in suddenly, tired, weary.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Made the chilli

Not too bad an effort. Gave it 7.5/10 for Taste-Rating, it was a little too hot for me, but still.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Had A Sit Down - then Updating Post

Slow work, due to the brain not really being interested.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Arrived

Carer Jayne. Medications sorted. Mini-natter, and off on her rounds.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -.

Finished Blog, Facebooking, and head down in search of Sweet Morpheus. He was most reluctant!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Life can be confusing, misleading and abstract,

Leaving one baffled, hurt, hazy and shellacked,

Do wrong at school, got the cane and thwacked,

I've lost count of the times I've been sacked,

Nowadays, you just don't how to interact,

I spoke at the Chapel and got barracked!

Thought-Storms in my head, jampacked!

Have my grey cells died or been hijacked?

In the old days, I used to get swacked,

Now, I get myself well and truly Prozacked,

I feel better then; that's a fact!

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! How sweet of Jill & Eugene (but everyone calls him Jack) got you a birthday card She is very thoughtful. You are the chef supremo. The Chili looked really good anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A single press of a single key and w h o o s h goeth the wise adages into the used electron rubbish bin. I think it is all in the theme of tossing the rubbish, in this case the electrons devoted to a reply to yer blog postage.
      Very kind of you to reward Jillie with a box of old files. Now there is a treat, innit so?
      Glad that Josie enjoyed her Sunday luncheon. Always good to have something positive happen on a Sunday, innit?
      A right proper ode is exactly wot we needed, Sir!

      Delete
    2. Merci Mon Ami!
      Jill will soon be departing... this worries me, after being spoilt, I'll be back to to lonely make the ebst if it routine. Josie brought the plates back today, and actually side; 'It was wonderful!' That cheered me up somewhat. Another Smug-Mode dawning! Haha!

      Delete