Monday 22 March 2021

Inchcock Today Sunday, 21st March 2021


The TFZers gather for University Challenge? Hehehe!

 


Hope you're all feeling well,

And life gets even more swell,

Eat well, ice-cream and apfelstrudel?

Win the lottery, you can never tell,

Oh, and avoid Covid, as well,

And I hope, a little flumadiddle!
 
Oh, I'm off for a piddle.


I took last nights medications, those that I'd forgotten to imbibe.




Updated the records, better results today!


I got on the computer, all hard work,

But my tasks, I didn't shirk,

Not understand many a Blogger quirk, 

I carried on with my pathetic work,

Struggling, but not learning the sites blockwork,

Many times, my writings, to rework!

I did feel a right, um, uneducated burk!

Then the Porcelain Throne's need arrived, so off to the wet room, I did hobble. Hoping the anti-diarrhorea pills had done their job!

They had, too! The motion was slow, messy, stinky... I got the Jeremy Clarkson book 'How hard can it be?' out to have a read while I went through the agony of forcing the Constipation Konrad controlled evacuation!

I'm not keen on this spoilt brat of a man, but I have to say I admire his writing style. The little oddities and digs he gets in, my sort of mode?

The cleaning up was a job and a half, and the cistern did not cope with clearing the giant torpedo, and many hand-refilling of the tank was needed. After four attempts and replenishing, the evacuated product was removed from the Throne. Phew!

Made a start on yesterdays' blog. Got it all done and sent it off to Blogger. Unfortunately, I let many mistakes creep through on it! I was ashamed of my lack of grammar, errors, typing and imbecility!

I tried to get some graphics done on CorelDraw for use later. After a slight oscillation of the mind, I decided to make a brew and have some chocolate digestive bickies first!


And by gum, it was tasty too,

But off for a wee-wee, I flew,

This is nothing new,

I've already had more than a few,

A minimum of twenty-two!

I wish I was kidding you,

The waterworks are not tickety-boo!

I may have taken too many Furesomide, a silly thing to do,

Most uncomfortable, I can tell you,

I've emptied and sanitised the bucket twice... it's true!

I got on with creating a graphic or two!

Sister Jane rang me up; it's tomorrow when she goes in for the eye operation. She could not remember the name of the operation, but it's not any way one. I could easily feel empathy for her. She's going to be there for 12:00hrs and join a queue. So does not know how long things will take.

I was told-off for not cleaning up and buying too much and many things in. Which was a good thing. I was using the kettle descale wrongly as well. 

I really hope things go well for her; she's been terribly brave about things. I bet Pete is more worried, fingers crossed. I asked her to let me know how she is afterwards.

Good Luck, Jane! ♥

Then I got the ablutions tackled, luckily, or at least I think it is; Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters and Shuddering-Shoulder-Shirley are both in a good mood with me. Hopefully, Neuropathic Pete will not kick-off with any of my right leg dances. I'd better get going quick, now I've said that. Hehehe! Back in a bit.

I went to do the ablutions - and got sidetracked into doing the handwashing' only a woolly hat and a pair of socks. However, a Whoopsiedangleplop/come Accifauxpas was discovered. 


I'd left the tap running, and the hot water had run cold! Talk about bad timing! So, boiling water in saucepans and kettle was needed. And for the ablutions, this was dangerous, having to keep fetching hot water from the kitchen.

Then I cut myself badly shaving! What a farce, bloody, painful, and irritating! Humph!

Then managed to walk into the door frame with my shoulder on leaving. Tsk!

Sister Jane sent me an email with the details of her operation on the eye tomorrow. The name of the procedure is GONIOSYNECHIALYSIS (Chronic Angle-closure Glaucoma).


I looked it up on the internet. Poor, Jane  I'm hoping for good news when she calls or emails to let me know how things went. I'll hold a Virgil tomorrow at noon. If anyone is listening, I'll ask for a good result. 

Next, I got Josies' nosh prepared and delivered, two minutes after twelve o'clock.
 

I warned her about the pickle cucumbers that might be a little too spicy for her, but I'm not sure she understood me. 

Back to the kitchen, and had a right mess to clear up without any hot water from the faucet (tap). I used the kettle and pans of water to fill the bowl, added bleach and washing up liquid, and left them to soak. I'll see if I'm still awake tonight when the heater comes on, and hopefully, optimistically and haply, I'll have access to hot water again. It takes a while to warm up from being so cold, though. 

I got my meal prepped and served up.


Chillie-chicken, new potatoes, tomatoes, (bravely) pickled cucumber garden peas, an apple and lemon Bliss for afters. I'd like to mention that I did not an ice-cream cornet and iced lollipop, followed by nibbling some nuts... but that would be a fib! Guilt Complex Adopted!

Updated this blog and perused the TV guide. 

Enough of this Tom Foolery; two cup matches are on BBC1 later, so the pot washing may go to pot... Hehehe! 

I intended to watch a Nasty Neighbours episode, but after taking the medications, and several more wee-wees, I drifted off into the bliss of Sweet Morpheus. 

But I got woken up by the door chimes ringing out - and fumbled my way to the door, only to find that Josie had yet again woke me up to return the meal things. Still, with me leaving taps running, and forgetting what day it was yesterday, I mustn't complain!

TTFNski, each.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my that eye operation doesn't look fun. Hope all goes well for Jane. Health checks look good. Both meals look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moring, Sir,
    I hope it isn't cancelled for Jane. They warned her it would be painful, even with the sedative or whatever it's called.
    Cheers, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit disoriented with the different blog format, but glad that you are keeping us updated on the events in the Woodthorpe Complex — where anything can transpire, and where anything usually does.
    Quite a daunting operation for Jane, I shall keep her in my dearest thoughts and wishes for the best results. Please tell Jane that we are all thinking about her. Quite the optical illustration you found at Mr Google's collection of all and sundry. GONIOSYNECHIALYSIS is an eyeful, innit?
    The nosh plate looked quite artistic, lots of round and oval items and good coloration. Coloration on a plate of nosh lets you know that you'll be getting loads of minerals. Just thought I would overwhelm you with that mineral factoid :-)
    I liked the looks of the nosh plate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danged block, Billum!
    They have removed the option to go back to calssic editor now. (Or even classic editor) Gits, swine, bullies, ratbags... not that it bothers me, mind.

    Another pickle, waiting for the nurse to arrive for the bloodwork, dare not start a Sainsbury order until she has been and gone. Sneaked on to see what slots are available - Oh, dear, I can forget that then!

    Ah, the nurse has just arrived.
    Blimey-blimus, three-minutes after arriving she was leaving. Lightning she was. I let her pick an Easter eggs, for herself in thanks.
    Oh, back for a nother wee-wee now!
    Noticed five red vehicles when I got back, Billum.

    Cheers, mate, found fortunes to you all! ♥

    ReplyDelete