Thursday 29 July 2021

Wednesday 28th July 2021: Diary, Photographicalisations, and maybe the odd ode, that might be told?

TFZer Now Doing Acting? Haha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wednesday 28th July 2021 Evening...

Bacon and beans for a nosh. Liquid smoke, passata and chilli were added as seasonings.

8.9/10 for flavour.

Evening View - Still Blue!

Comfort Nibble

When I opened the cover to the lolly, I thought it might have been a Covid-19 bug? Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wednesday 28th July 2021: Diary

06:00hrs: Slowly, I stirred back into pretend-life, somewhat reluctantly, and waited for the brain to follow me, which it did. I felt so tired, and yet, I'd had over six hours kipping? A marathon for me. And yet I still felt heavy eye-lidded?

The need of a wee-wee arose, so I forced my wobbly, gross-bellied body out of the chair and to the wee-wee bucket. Short, sharp shock, all done! Had a wash.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Potatoes in the crockpot

Seasoned with a drop of liquid smoke and some sweet chilli flavouring.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Completed
FIRST TIME EVER
Blood Pressure
IN THE GREEN!

Fan-Flipping-Tastic!

Haha! I'm not going to get too excited. Looking back at how changeable the BP results have been, I allowed myself a small Smug-Mode moment, with this being the lowest-ever recorded.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Carer Arrived

It was Sam(antha) who came. She soon got me done, and we had a little chinwag, which, as you know, means me doing most of the talking. Hehehe! But she did get the odd word in!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blogger Comments

I had three today, from Tim, Lisa and Bill. Replied to them and went to make a brew of Thompsons Pujana tea. Nice and strong.

I heard some noises from outside and went into Sherlock Holmesian Mode to investigate.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Balcony Visited

I had a look at the end car park constructions. Espied two chaps doing what looked like an assessment of the progress made.

I zoomed in on the workmen.

Thus, in the first close-up photographic effort, I cut off the chaps legs. Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters started to play up simultaneously as Shuddering Shoulder Shirley started shaking, doing her best to dislodge my scapula! Tried again...

I still managed to cut of their feet this time. One of the lads was on his mobile. I imagine consulting with the maintenance department of Nottingham City Homes - or placing an each-way bet with his bookie on Snow Lantern in the three o'clock Sussex Stakes at 9/2? Not a good choice!

Ah, he must have been talking to the NCH Maintenance division cause a minute later, a Nottingham City Homes van arrived. Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to the computer

And the now not-so-hot mug of Thompsons Punjana. Ah, well!

Got the template made up, and I started on this blog. Nicodemus seems a little eager to bother me now. But he's been fair to me for a day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bugger It Feeling groggy!

SAt down and tried to read a book, but the small print and Saccades Sandra put an end to that! Turned on the goggle-box, nodded off for half an hour or so, and rose for a wee-wee. Now there's a thing, I've just realised how few I've had?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Composed the Ode Below

Ode To The Day - So Far

A short but successful somnambulance,

But, the darkness creeps back, no avoidance,

Anne Gyna twinging with her painful petulance,

Duodenal Donald joined in, with perseverance,

Blank and dizzy spells tested my forbearance,

Things may get better; what's that chance?

Scam calls coming in all day, aggrievance!

My head spins with indignance & insignificance,

My resistance is losing its endurance,

Life is becoming an encumbrance!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just To Cheer Me Up...

The Internet Went Down Again!

The depths of darkness return!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Went to Get a Shave & Shower.

Well, it's a bit of excitement for me. Humph!

Apart from the dropsies in the shower and a couple of shaving nicks, all went very well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got the Nosh Prepped

Memory Blanks.


4 comments:

  1. Great vitals. Scammers are so annoying. I got a call yesterday from a guy who said he wanted to penetrate us ant the office. I said what? Are you a pervert? He was wanting to do penetration tests to see how far he could get into our network and servers. Yeah right. Freaking pervert. The nosh looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing HC results is right, Tim! Grrreat!
      I wonder if your pervo will return? Hehehe!
      Chilli chicken, chilli and Worcestershire sauce flavoured spuds... Marvellous!

      Delete
  2. The BP number is the envy of many, may it stay in the green! Good indeed to enjoy a nice chin wag with the helpful carers.
    In a couple hours, I'm scheduled for a CT scan of my bowels. At 4:00, I start taking what will amount to a liter of Barium. When at the scanners location, I get an injection of iodine to make the pictures more clear. Then , I would suppose that a reissue of Humira is on the table.
    I've finished another sketch and plan to include it with my comments for the Thursday issue of this inimitable blogarama. Hoping that it uploads well.
    Billumski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Helf! Haha!
      Oh, I do hope you get back on the Humira, Bill - fingers crossed. All the best twit the scan, and results, Sir.
      Do you get some cyrstals after the barium? To help prevent any blockages? I do. And can remember the first time when they forgot to give me some. Many sat on the toilet, and bloody painful it was!
      Is the Parping one, Bill? I'm putting that one in the blog as Guess Wat This is All About' Hahaha!

      I've double crossed my fingers (figuratively) mate, hope all goes well.
      Thanks and keep safe!

      Delete