Sunday 22 August 2021

Sunday 22nd August 2021: Inchies Diary, and sometimes the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ TFZers Little get together... Oh, yes?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SUNDAY 22nd AUGUST 2021

0620hrs: I woke, got up, wobbled over to take a weak unwilling wee-wee, with lots of PMAD (Post-Micturition-After Dribbling). Then started off a 'Not sure what I was doing' set of tasks that I assume I'd been dreaming about that needed doing?

I sort of came out of the fixation-mode, as I stubbed my toe on something. I was in the spare rubbish room? I could see I'd been hard at it, in my usual start something and go to another before the first is completed job.

A box of cardboard had been started. I must have sorted the unwanted stuff cause a load of it was on the trolley in the hallway,

All these photographs I only vaguely remembered being taken. Yet there they were on the SD card: which triggered the memory somewhat, which helped.

These were taken in the sort-out room.



The bottom one, Was taken I believe, from the old sit-upon walker trolley. I sat resting (before falling asleep) after a funny turn that stopped me until Carer Jill woke me up. ♥ What a treasure!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ Carer Jill to the Rescue ♥

Circa 08:10hrs: Jill soon got me sorted out. AT first, the timing and what I had done was confused in the brain, but clever Jillie got the brain-box going again for me. A clever gal that! ♥ Beautiful, too!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

More help From Jillie

I was getting more aware now, and I could communicate easier. Jill said she would take the order number for the failure to arrive trousers and contact them for me to find out what was what with them. A marvellous gal! I'd be in picklements galore without Jill's help; no one offers more help, concern and advice other than she. Oh, and some of the other carers go an extra yard for me, too. Fetching medications for me etc.. ♥

Jill got the medications sorted, went through the questions, fill in the log sheet, and then as she was leaving, she took some stuff down to the Winwood table and waste bags to the chute for me! ♥♥♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Found Balcony Photos taken 

Came across some photos I must have taken from the balcony. Once I had perused them, the Sherlock Holmesian memory kicked in. (It does that sometimes)

Well, the new thousands of pounds costing new car park, to appease the vehicular owners, seems not so popular on a Sunday.

Below, on Chestnut Walk, the white vehicles dominated this Sunday morning. One, parked on the double yellow lines... Hehehe! I imagine there was not enough room for him or her to use the empty end Car Park?

I watched as a Winwood or Winchester resident went across the walk and towards the island, and threw something into the trees and bushes, then walked briskly back to the flats. I imagine, that she was feeding the birds or squirrels? Nice gesture!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fn To The Computerisationing


Made the first brew of the day, Thompsons Punjana. Got sat down at the desk... and guess what?

Internet Down Again!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Food Prepping!

I was getting the food prepared for Josie's lunch. Doing well with it, and Sister Jane rang on the landline. Poor thing is worse off than me with her eyes. Sent to the hospital (QMC) again to be checked out. Not a great experience for her this time. New eye drops are given to her, and she has to wait for a decision on what the real problem is. With Jane's beloved Nottingham Forest sitting firmly at the bottom of the league, the lass is not in a good mood. Somehow she and Pete get through, I hope the news is good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Food FEd to Josie

 Delivered to her front doot dead on time again. I had to rush a bit mine, with chinwagging with Jane. The hastening of my actions brought about an...

ACCIFAUXPA!

The beef stew was coming on well tastewise as I had to sample it at all stages.

I decided that a little more liquid smoke would be needed to be added to the pan...

As I was opening the screw-on cap, well! Humph! Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters failed, and I whipped off the lid too quickly, a minor Accifauxpa as some of the smoke spilt onto the kitchen floor... 

Not a lot! But I got down to wipe it up a little too quickly - I didn't want to be late for the first time delivering the nosh. But as I was getting back up, I clouted the back of my head on the counter corner... I believe I may have exclaimed something like, 'Oh, bother', or 'Flipping heck' But I got there just in time, but left a mess behind me that needed cleaning up. Oh, I took a photo of the tray earlier, with the stew and treats... But with my being behind and rushing so, I didn't notice the 'No SD CArd in this camera!' I piss myself off!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jillie Returned!

As I got back in the door after handing the nosh over to Josie, the door burst open behind me. It was Jill coming to help with the Amazon cock-up again, bless her! She had contacted Amazon and got a live person, who said they need my details to advance any claim. Poor Jill was on her break when she rang them, that was why she was hurrying. She rang them, but bad to use the landline when she kept losing the signal. Within a few minutes, she had arranged for a refund for me and asked me if I will order them again? I wasn't sure at the time, I didn't want to go through all that loss of sleep, fretting and the things not arriving again? Jillie took some more things down with her for the Winwood table, and said she should see me again on Tuesday I think it was. What an Angel! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


herbert

Was back to his usual occasional tap-tapping and banging today. It's comforting to know he isn't ill or injured. Did I say that?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Spuds For INchy!

I got some potatoes cooking in the crockpot to add to the leftover stew for my nosh later.

There were two potatoes, that I didn't use, that was worthy of going to the Tate gallery!


Can you see a face in either? Haha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Decision Made on Amazon

I decided to get trousers, but only Prime ones.

Whoopsiedangleplop

What a toadstool! I ordered some that just might be from the same supplier who let me down so badly! Burk!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ablutionalisioning

AS I took off the dressing gown, I spotted more things worthy of going in the Tate.

A new selection of brown spots and papules, on my ginormous belly.

And surface veins had gone all feint?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Off To The Wetroom

Fantastic Session!

A few cuts shaving, but nowt serious. And, the total dropsies, were only about ten! Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Finished Blog Early

There's a valid reason for this. I got it wrong yesterday, thinking the doctors and Iceland delivery were coming today - it didn't take me long (about eleven hours), to work outthat today wasn't Monday. Tommoprows glog will contain what happens after this, but no doubt will be cock-cut contented spellin, detail, formatting, and memorywise. 

So, with needing to be up and ready for six-o'clock, it is vital get my head down straight after the carer has been. Lisa, I think.

TTFN.

6 comments:

  1. The trousers are still n their way? Jill is very good to you. I still think you need to go caveman on us a quit shaving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A treasure to me is Jill, Tim. Got a refund, well I will in five working days, minus special price variations? Delivery charges. I've bravely ordered some others, but made a cock-up of it and realised after that they not on Prime - so I may get the same company who let me down last time. Humph!
      I seem to remember, well it came to mind, a song called the Caveman Shuffle? On the other hand...
      Cheers, Sir.

      Delete
  2. Well mate, you have arrived at an elegant solution to the problem of Sunday — mistaking THAT day for the far more favorable Monday. You are thereby replacing a nowt with and owt, the perfect solution to one of the most vexing existential banes of our life and times. If timed well, you find yourself in a proper Monday afore you'll know it had happened. I should write a tome devoted to this gallant solution.
    Today found you with incomparable help in the guise and wimsy of Jill. Her ability to deftly replace wasted time with proper tasks is an 8th World Wonder, most certain and most true. QED.
    Please express my support for yer sister Jane, being beset with a bothersome? needle is a big nowt easily replaced with a huge owt. My father had to undergo the old "needle in the eye" procedure quite regularly. Perhaps 'twas in emulation, but Lisa once nodded off into the Land of Nod — an actual sleep-induced not while examing the sharp side of the syringe. Now there is a Sunday experiential moment, or there is no such experience among my inventory of existential experiences. But there is always something worse, is there not? I refer of course to the proverbial sharp stick in the eye. Here is how it works:
    Self: It could be worse.
    Alternative Self: It could have been a sharp stick in the eye.
    I rest my case...and my eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Opening comments broughteth a smile again, Billum.
      May your tome be titled 'Wot Day Is it?
      Quod erat demonstrandum, agreed on the Jill front, indeedum.
      Logic... LOGIC! How very dare you! You know it makes me nervous. Hahaha!
      HRH, did she really get some proper shut eye, Bill? Marvellous! ♥

      Delete
  3. Bringing forth a smile on a Sunday is quite a feat on such a fateful day of the week.
    HRH is again asleep, it seems just a moment at a time, but owt is better than nowt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to heareth of HRH Lisa getting some wonderful wink!
      May more be on the way for the treasure.

      Delete