Tuesday 12 October 2021

INCHIES DAY: Tuesday 12th October 2021

♥ Touch of Class Here! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TUESDAY 12th OCTOBER 2021

I've been up all night again. Finished off the Facebooking. Drank a lot of tea. Did a lot of wee-weeing. Sent the email links off. And I carried on doing the local news-gathering from the Nottingham Email mag. If there is any worth a laugh or other emotion-prompting, it'll go in today's dairy. Nowt much, apart from crimes, assaults, stabbings etc., disheartening it is. This is all!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started on this template

As I did so, the flipping 'Hum' started. As bad as last night again. Like someone had turned on a tap or hose-pipe suddenly?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chrigglebogsnot, Wallabangbang and Grobognangles...

Fries mucks my plans up again!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I managed to get the tests all done with a wee-wee, mug of spring water and a Co-codamol later.

Not such good figures this morning. None in the green, but I did avoid going into the hypertension Stage 2 by a gnats whisker, Phew! Tsk!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kip-Time!

03:00hrs: time to get my head down. And hope I can get up before the Carer arrives, and they don't have to wake me up - I'm always half-out of it when that happens and foggy-brained. Hehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Woken Up By Carer!

It was Carer Fatua, who cunningly didn't press the door chime to let me know she was here, and then crept right up and over me to wake me up. I must have jumped a bit - I could not tell what she was saying with her facemask on but sensed a smile developing under the mask fabric, at my nervousness. Hehehe! 

I was ordered to sit down to take the medications. I wasn't going to be intimidated, oh, no... It just happened that sitting down was what I intended to do next, anyway.

Suspected Inchie-Fib Identified!

I was feeling a smidge muddleheaded and discombobulated but sensed the tablet taking went alright. Fatua departed, leaving the waste bags on the box near the door for me to take... So, I did that next job!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Waste Bags were gathered from the top of the box, taken to the chute.

No injuries, Accifauxpas or Whoopsies!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Feeling Peckish

Solved the problem!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Right Foot

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Furesomide Flourishes!

With the Morning Carer not turning up yesterday morning, meaning I had to take the Furesomide six hours later than usual.

After phoning Meridian Care to let them know about it and taking another this morning; The body and bladder are in turmoil! Little Inchie's fungal lesion has started to bleed; through being handled so often. The wee-weeing has never been more troublesome and repetitive!

Everything I tried to do from here onwards was interrupted by my frequent visits to the Emergency Nocturnal Bucket. The pre and after leakages were unavoidable, with the bladder determined to jet-hose the urine all over the place on every visit! Then, of course, medication's and or cleanings had to be done after many of the bucket visits.

A bloody good job that I have a decent stock of the PP's in store. Phew!

Yet another Stuck-in-the-Flat, day. Sore extremities, rumbling innards, wee-wees rally rampant... I'm getting fed up! Even worse now... He's off again... I'm just lucky, I guess?

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amazon-Morrison Due

I'm the next drop. Checked the Amazon tracker, and I found the delivery was due soon. So I took a wee-wee and got myself down with the flat trolley guide to meet the driver. And just got there in time to catch him.

The driver crammed all the parcels onto the flat trolley guide, two bags would not fit on it, and he wandered off... Thank you very much!

Up in the lift, going so far and returning for the bag I had to carry. Only just got inside the flat, and the Furesomide inspired wee-weeing was needed again - no delaying it, luckily I was right outside the wet room door at the time of the urge arriving. But I didn't make it on time!

WHOOPSIEDANGLEPLOP

I had to clean up again, get a new pair of PP's on, and treat poor old badgered, battered Little Inchies fungal lesion!

Things were so bad, I took a CoCodamol!

I went through this procedure so many times during the day - I'll try not to mention it again. Shagaches! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorted the Fodder

At long last, I got around to putting the food away. Luckily for me, no frozen foods might have thawed out during the cleaning and medicating marathon session in the wet room!

Fridge items stored away first. Then got some potatoes in the crock-pot, intending to slice a couple to use in the Beef in Black Bean Sause meal. (Wee-wees, agony, and bleeding permitting, of course!) I can't believe the problems I'm having with taking one tablet 6 hours late yesterday. Sorry to mention it, but I've just wee'd yet again and had to empty and sanitise the bucket. It was so full!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cleared Rubbish to Chute

ACCIFAUXPAS!

Clonglegrips!

I didn't get back in time from the chute room for a leak!

I'm getting so annoyed by, frustrated with, and exasperated at this embarrassing situation with the torrenting wee-wees!

Well, with the failure to get to the bucket or toilet in time, anyway! Having to spend ages cleaning, ointmentating and suffering near agony with poor Little Inchies fungal lesion!

The worst thing is none of it is my fault! I'm on my third pair of PP's of the day now! Had the Carer arrived on or near time yesterday morning, none of this would be happening to me.

Still, I should be used to the failure and shame by now: I've had plenty.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Working on the Computer

But I'm not doing very well, progress wise. The insatiable thirst for tea and water, the crazy uncontrollable weeing, the pain of having to treat Little Inchies fungal lesion so often... and now the bladder is burning inside, well it feels like it is, anyway. Moaning on a bit there, wasn't I? Sorry!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Should I Ring The Doctor?

I might be able to get an appointment for some time at the end of November to have the bladder, swollen feet, Furesomide problems investigated? Hahaha! Then again, will I still be alive by the time an appointment arrives for me?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TOES TURNING UP?

Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pain & Pressure Getting To Me!

Ashamed to say that I knocked on the ceiling back at the dismissive,  disrespectful, pococurante personage above, this time, in response to his noise making. Naturally, it didn't make any difference. Herbert just carried on banging, tap-tapping and scraping! 

I'm not doing very well today!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nearly Tea Time Already

I've got very little done. Maybe I'll make the evening meal early... yes, why not. Potatoes and Beef in Black Bean Sauce coming up! Off I go into the kitchen to prepare the feast.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Rain Falleth!

A dull yet appealing view.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meal Prepped & Eaten!

Chinese Style Beef in Black Bean Sauce, with added potatoes and leeks. However, for some unknown reason, it tasted nothing like the one I had last week; it was the same brand as well! Cooked for the same amount of rime, I even served it up in the same dish?

Flavour Score: 6.8/10.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nodded Off Again

Washed the pots and counter, sat down and drifted off into a deep but mentally disturbing slumber. I can't say what I was dreaming about cause I have no actual memories (again!). But as I woke up, I felt uncomfortable, ill at ease?  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Arrived

Carer Julia arrived to sort me out. Spared me a laugh and little gossip after the medications were sorted. ♥ Then took the bag of waste to the chute for me. ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updated this Blog

Posted it to Blogger, went on Facebooking and got my head down.

Ahh! Nice!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Up or A Wee-wee!

And what a marathon session it was!

Took a final photo of the rain-drenched view, with the lights coming on.

So tired again, poor old chap!

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. A fine set of noshes if I ever saw one, a piece of art most certain. Michael Fries continues to toss his monkey wrenches into the internet works, how does that fiend continue to get away with it? Well, I guess we both know the answer to that.
    Herbert might have achieved a record for his noisemakingness. Today, you get to hear that infernal hum as well. Aarghety smaargh is wot I sayeth.
    Furosemide is a chemical that I seem able to produce naturally. The number of wees taken in a single day is countles as all get out. Lisa has been indulging in Furosemide to clear the liquids caused by all tha swelling. We visited the scoundrels yesterday and arrived at a settlement that appeared to seem reasonable to HRH, however we have made appointments with our favorite university(70 mile distant). We are looking at it as a vacation since we haven't taken a different kind of vacation in many years. Better than nothing, innit?
    Why couldn't that BP measurer have reported 159? Say, I got my INR this morning — a 1.8. It was a lower number due to eating lots of greens. Not too bad then.
    13 Herberts, if I've counted correctly. Gad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your assessment of the Fries situation was again, Spot-on, Sire!

      No escaping the noise of living here, Billum. Especially with as you aptly put it, with Herbert achieving a record for his noise-makingness. Hehe!

      Vacation? Holiday? What... Oh, yes I remember now! My last one I think was in 1998. A fishing holiday in Athlone, Ireland. Four mates in my van, great fishing, Guinness aplenty, a grand landlady, A pipe of baccy each fishing trip, the best one ever - but unfortunately the last one too. I think a vacation would be just the ticket for you and HRH Lisa - may it come to fruition and be enjoyed. ♥

      I'm surprised that the medics haven't banned you form eating Brassica... I say surprised, I mean jealous really. Hahaha!

      Herbert just gave me his loudest ever clattering noise... I think he dropped a box of tools on the floor? Tsk!
      TTFN ♥

      Delete
  2. Fatua is not going to take no stinking trash to the bin for you. Julia is a sweetheart, however. Interesting looking meal. I would say you should get those swollen feet looked at. Something is not right in your medicines I would guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fatua has the stance and appearance of a Zulu Queen, superior qualities? Bootiful to look at!
      Julia brings compassion and a willingness to chat with me. ♥
      Wednesday (today) the feet were up again, the toes white, the foot rusty-red? The muscle in the lower leg has sunken in. I took some photos of them for the blog. When Carer Carol ♥ called, she had a feel of my leg... she'll never know how good that felt to me! Hahaha!
      TTFNski Sir.

      Delete