Tuesday 6 April 2021

INCHCOCK's DAY: Monday 5th April 2010

TFZers Group in need of a name?

Monday 5th April 2010

Igbo: Mọnde 5th Eprel 2010

02:40hrs: I woke, miserable, and immediately confident of some upcoming hassle or bother was on its way. My EQ is never-ever wrong. I wish it would be this time, mind!

Only about three hours kip, and the toothache was getting terribly tormenting and trying!

I did my best to keep up the spirits; there is nowt I can do about the imminent crisis. The unavoidability will have to be coped with when it arrives, as best that I can. Be it physical or emotional. Ah, well! 

The protruding veins, spider, iliac, tiny boils contusions and, Clopidogrel marks were all looking far less inflamed this morning. So, a bit of good luck there then! 

I even tried whistling as I meandered, wobblingly over to the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee

Bucket), And passed a PSS (Persistent, Short, Sharp) mode wee-wee. After this first little blaster, all the following ones were back to the WRO (Weak-Resistant-Oversprinkly) style. However, the colour came out as being 'Fair', no.3 on the Urine colour chart! Which comes under the Healthy Wee section. Smug-Mode-Engaged! 

So, I'm still getting a mixed bag of good and bad fortunes? Not for long, I fear, if EQ is correct in his doom-ladened forecast, and he will be!

I made a brew of Glengettie tea; and took two shots of the morning view. Which came out pathetically inadequate. One moment I'm feeling up, then my luck changes and down into the darkness, I sink. Sounded good that; I can't believe I wrote it? Hahaha!


I got the Health Checks done and noted the results on the pad, and went to update the Cardiac record log in Excel... This was, I believe, where the EQ's promised set of diasters began!

The Office would not open at all. The message said it was updating. So, I closed down all the open programmes, and I rebooted the computer. Thinking my cunning plan may get me into Excel and Word again... But no! In fact, when it started again, the screen was filled with messages, most of them telling me a new Windows 10 update is urgently needed to be downloaded and installed! So I downloaded it! 

After ten minutes or so, this was the message on the screen. 'This will take a while' - Mmm! 

All part of the warned me of hassle, so I decided to get some outstanding bits of jobs done while the uploading proceeded at its own leisure.

The more that Toothache Thomas got at me, and the frustration of not getting any computerisationing done bugged me, the fast I seemed to work - amazing really!. 


Gave the sink a good scrub-up. Made up some waste and recycling bags and got them in the trolley-walker box. Then, sorted the drying clothes hanging in the kitchen window, driest not to the right. I felt pretty industrious! But so annoyed at not being able to get the blogging and photographs sorted out.

Then, after making another brew of Thompsons Punjana, I set off on another round of getting jobs done!


I tore off some cheap kitchen towels sheets, so I now have a substantial dirty stack of them ready to use. 

Then, I got some potatoes sliced and chopped and got them in the slow cooker pot... I had to stop a while while I stopped the sliced finger from bleeding. Then back to the spud prepping, and added some beef seasoning and BBQ salt, got them on high, in the crock-pot. I looked at the corner cabinet; it badly needed tidying and sorting.

But it didn't get any, because the ablutions needed doing as well! I needed the Throne first. A clean but resistant evacuation, Constipation Konrad rules again. I spotted the 'Cushelle' toilets roll had come with brown spots on it beforehand? Tsk! The ablutions went well. I got back to the computer to fin the updates had almost finished!

After a few more minutes, the updating was completed. 

But I'd lost some fonts, and many others had been added, and so after my losing six hours of work during the updating, I now had to spend another four hours looking up how to delete and finding out how to upload the Hepta Slab font, that I like so. Unbelievable! 

Three hours later, I gave up altogether. Beautiful font as well! 

Going to get some nosh and hope I stay awake long enough to eat. 

The photo is not too good, but the Co-op can of chilli-con-carne and sliced and chopped potatoes went down a treat! Worthy of the 8.8/10 flavour rating.

Sleep was stubborn in arriving again, but I got off without too many thought-storms. And I wallowed in the unbroken four hours of kip - before waking, in need of a wee-wee, then the Porcelain Throne, and stubbing my toe!

Ah, well!

3 comments:

  1. Oh those ugly updates. They are so annoying. Nice night shots. Great looking CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa has a toothache Thomas of her own, it is making its presence known. What a petulant tooth it is. A root canal may be called for, it is just the sort of thing that Thomas enjoys inciting. Perhaps Thompsons' Punjana might help in countering Thomas?
    We are a Apple family, haven't used Windows since it was found on an IBM floppy disk booter. Fortunately, our resident computer expert Alan knows wot is wot and wot is nowt.
    Four hours of kip is some great stuff indeed. You know you've obtained 4 hours when yer stub yer toe.
    An 8.8 is a high nosh value, perhaps it helped you to achieve a Sweet Morpheus level of solid sleep!
    Wednesday approacheth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great balls of bothersomeness, Billum! Poor Lisa and I sharing the same ailments again! I hope she copes alright, bless her cotton socks.
    I have a problem now with the dentist Sir, they will not do me, because I cannot get up the stairs to the surgery any longer, Humph!

    Good thinking, with Thomas's, haha! Gave me a smile awhile.

    I was thinking of changing to Mac, but as with anything new, I don't think I'd cope, and as for transferring things from damned windows to Apple, I shake with fear at the thought. Thank heavens for Alan, I say!

    I've just got up, after three hours, trying to get to sleep - hence today's warped blog has gone to Blogger soonerer than usual.

    Sorry I'm late in replying, computer, camera and toileting problems.

    Cheers, Sir, I hope HRH is alright. ♥

    ReplyDelete