Thursday 1 April 2021

Inchcock's Day: Wednesday 31st March 2021

 

Good Morning each!

Wednesday 31st April 2021

Croatian: Srijeda, 31 Ožujka 2021

03:30hrs: I bestirred and realised I'd just had six-fours kip! While this was sinking in, I also spotted that the uncut toenails were getting more painful, and the darned right leg was getting even weaker, softer and thinner again?

But in two days, I have an appointment to make the chiropodist a lot richer, and my tootsies, hopefully, less painful! This brought a rare smirk and smile to my face.

As I freed my cumbersome over-bellied body from the c1968, none-working recliner and caught my balance, the need of a wee-wee arose.

A rare swift wee was taken of the LPP (Long-Powerful-Persistent) type. No sooner had I got the kettle on to boil, the need for a Porcelain Throne visit came along. Well, not a sign of any Trotsky Terence interference this morning, but Constipation Konrad was making a fair comeback. It was a smidge painful to get things going, but all over quickly once torpedo had freed itself from my innards. A great relief, too! Some blood streaks, but that is to be expected from poor old Harold's Haemorrhoids under these conditions. I cleaned up and returned to a make the brew of Thompsons Punjana.

I carried out the Health Checks, with reasonable return figures, well, apart from the Pulse rate of 89 bpm. I was surprised to see the Blood Pressure test give such far to the full reds, though. The high DIA (79) along with the lower SYS, I suppose.

Then I got the medications sorted and taken. 

I launched the computer and set up a template for today's diary. Which about-face to what I should have done. But the brain-confusion come fuzziness was starting, as Saccades Sandra gave be a seeing-to. Things were difficult after this, and everything was taking me far too long to get done. Not helped by my wandering off to get other things done, in between. On the brighter side, the wee-wees were less frequent than of late.

I meandered over to the YourArea magazine, where I was appalled at some of the students' actions at the Arboretum.



I got the latest Corona-19 figures. Then I got the Inchcock's Day finished for Tuesday, and I posted it off to Blogger. No doubt with changed made by the programme again, to my editing and formatting. Humph!

I went on TFZer and Winwood Heights Facebooking. Having problems on there with Saccades Sandra, causing me vision problems, I put some extra drops got into the eyes - well, most of it went down the cheek or nose, through the moustashe discolouring it, and few drops got into the mouth, Eurgh!

I sidetracked myself again, and prepped a baby leek, halved some mini tomatoes, and sliced some potatoes, and got them in the crock-pot. Added some beef gravy granules, vegetable and beef Oxo cubes, sea-salt, roasted paprika, and some balsamic vinegar to the mix.


Time to get the ablutions done, it came so quickly this day, cause I'd got up so late.

But it all went well. Fair enough, Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters cause more than the usual amount of dropsies, but no bangs, knocks, falls, in fact, no Whoopsieangleplops or Accifauxpas at all!

I even got the short socks on, without using Sock-Glide Glenda! Smug-Mode grade two, adopted!

Then I got some waste bags made up and put them in the box on the trolley-walker.


Next, I got the hand-washing tackled. Not a lot, just a long-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of bamboo, ultra-short socks. 

I then spent the next four hours, not very successfully, mind you, on CorelDraw making some graphics up for Inchcock's Day.

But ended up with my doing only two that were worth using. It was hard work with Saccades and Nicodemus giving me so much hassle. 

And when Dizzy Dennis joined in the attack as well. I decided to stop creating graphics and went on WordPress reader, then see if any comments had come in on blogger.

The eyes are not up to much now; I'll close down and get some nosh, then rest.

Chilli soup, with added crock-pot cooked seasoned leeks sliced potatoes and tomatoes. 8/10 taste rating.

I washed the pots, stripped off and got down in the recliner; Saccades Sandra was too bad for me to try to watch any TV. 

Miraculous! I slept for... Six Hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment