Wednesday 31 March 2021

Inchcock's Day: Tuesday 30th March 2021



Tuesday 30th March 2021

Spanish: Martes 30 de Marzo de 2021

Good Morningski!

02:55hrs: I stirred and re-energised into mock life, Noticing the right-leg deformity was back. I took this photo yesterday of them.


The Peripheral Neuropathy affected my right leg made worse when I had the stroke on my body's right side; it occasionally. The muscles go all soft, and the limb gets thinner, and the knee weaker usually, only for a day or so. Still, it makes a change. 

Then, within seconds, the expedient mission was to get to the Porcelain-Throne in time developed. I fumbled my horrendous, grossly-overweighted-stomached body with skinny limbs attached out of the £300, second-hand, c1968 recliner. Caught my balance and wobbled with as much haste as I could muster to the wet room.

Accifauxpas: I clouted my left shoulder on the edge of the door frame as I gain entry in my rush. I ignored the pain and my stupidity. Plonked my rear end down on the raised seat, without a second to spare, too! The motion began straight away, totally out of my control. (Incidentally, the gastroenterologist lady tells me that this is impossible?)

Whoopsiedangleplop: The evacuation was slow and mildly painful. But to my astonishment, I realised when I stood to 'sort-things-out' at the rear end, there was no messy-gooey content to clean up? There was no bleeding from Harold's Haemorrhoids, and the product was cleared with one flush of the cistern! It appears that Constipation Konrad is fighting back against Trotsky Terence this morning? (Every day, well, visit, seems to produce a different texture) Hehehe! 

I got on with updating the Monday blog; there was not much to do on it, either than to try to get the formatting back to what it should have been and add a photo of the Chilli-Con-Carne. I got it finished and posted-off to Blogger. Then I sent the email link off. Went on Facebooking catch-up for a long time.

Then I got the Health Checks done. The Sphygmomanometer worked the first time. 


The blood pressure was still in the High Category, but not by so much today! The pulse was still a smidgeon high, and the Body Temperature crept back up.

I made a brew of Thompsons Punjana tea, then I took the morning medications. I was soon back to the wee-weeing activities; virtually all of them were of the WRO (Weak-Resistant-Oversprinkly) style.


I took the morning medications with the Diotyl Poo-softener. Then had a search to see if Sainsbury's, who should be delivering this morning, have ant slots available for next week, Tuesday 6th April
. They had, so I made an order, not a lot, but it still costs, because I had to order some batteries.

I cracked on with the hand-washing. I got the clothes soaking in the sink, with the Yang-yang scented, Surf liquid.


It was time to get the ablutions done.

So, I did!

It was a stand-up wash and shave, as it was too early to use the noisy shower yet. Apart from setting Toothache Thomas off, things went well. Oh, I opened up cut from Sunday again, but it only bled a tiny bit.

I got dressed and got the handwashing finished off. Socks, thick woolly bob-cap, and the maroon jumper, all washed, rinsed, wrung-out and hung!.


Then, my being in an unnaturally industrious (Is that the right word?) mood, I got the waste bags sorted out and off to the disposal chute.


The intercom buzzed and lit up, and I let the Sainsbury driver in, and he was soon at the door. He put the delivered things into the box and bags for me. I thanked him, and he clattered his way off with his trays after refusing a thank you can of gin & something or other. Bless him.


Whoopsiedangleplop: I got the things put away. But I was a tad confused. I did not recall ordering any beef chunk? Or leeks, not to mention the short-dated fresh cream French Horns? It was then again, a week ago, when I put the order in, so... you never know! But there was no room to get the beef into the freezer! So a decision had to be made! I got some potatoes and leeks sliced up, made some pickled cucumbers, and made a crock-pot up with the beef chunks.



After an hour or two, I checked on the progress of the stew I was cooking in the crock-pot. I'm added beef, leeks, potatoes with the beef chunks, salt and smoked paprika seasonings. Tried a spoon of it - it tasted and looked good!

I took a photo from the balcony, of the end car park. Well, apart from the two black vehicles, all the others were red. And free spaces available?


I thought I heard a noise coming from the hallway, might be a parcel or letter arriving? I was getting weary now, but I went to investigate.

Accifauxpas: As I got to the end of the hall, wanton involuntary right leg Neuropathy Pete Schuhplattler dance erupted! And over I went, landing against the walker-trolley, ending up with Cartilage Cathy, Arthur Itis and Ankle Ulcer Ulrich all annoyed with me and letting me know it! Grumph! 

As I struggled back up onto my feet, I felt a trickle of the blood being the ear-hole; I think I've opened the shaving nick as well. Globbledangles!

A letter had been delivered. It was from HM Government.


Four pages of double-sided A4 sheets. New instructions applicable from 1st April 2021, guidelines etc., for those considered to be at high-risk. Well, getting that did me no good! Hahaha! I am now worn-out, bleeding, in pain... but fair enough, I suppose that's normal for me. Hehe!

I'm going to pack-up now and get the nosh sorted and me sat-down. I might take an extra Codeine with the evening medications. 


What a nosh! One of the best stews I've ever made. Worth all the faffling, cut finger, and time I took in creating it. Fantasticalisational! 

I soon devoured it, washed the pots, had a wee-wee, washed and stripped and into the c1968 recliner, intending to watch 'Tales of the Unexpected on the goggle-box, but... Zzz! 

I woke up six hours later! The longer uninterrupted head-down session for months. Grrreat!

2 comments:

  1. Your legs do look "Not Eeeven!" It's really lame to be lame. Other that making work for government employees and the desire to make people suffer for having work made for said government emplyees, I don't know why the send 4 pages of A4 nonsense and expect poor-sighted, stroke survivors to read and comprehend it all? It's hard enough for perfectly healthy people to understand the gibberish. They could probably simply say that you are still in home jail or free to roam. That is a very good looking stew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tim, Hope all well, glad to see the new office is coming along fine.

    What you say makes terribly good sense. I often wish arithmophobia and Saccades Sandra on the perpetrators, then, they would understand! If not, I can always wish some of the other ailments on them... Hahaha!

    The tootsies should be getting serviced tomorrow, Tim - fingers crossed!

    The rear-end changes are getting rock-har again, still, it makes a change. Hehe!

    TTFNski, Sir.

    ReplyDelete