Wednesday 19 May 2021

Tuesday 18th May 2021: Inchies Graphicalisations, Photographicalisations, Ode... And 2nd AstraZeneca jab!

 Jolly Good Morning to you!

TFZer Catwalk Model, Keith - Hits the Big Time! Hehehe!


Tuesday 18th May 2021

Welsh: Dydd Mawrth 18fed Mai 2021

Amazing!

Off to the Porcelain Throne, a grim affair,

Painful, Gooey, messy, it wasn't fair,

I spent so much time cleaning up in there!

I left, leaving a pungent odour in the air,

Stubbing my toe on the shower chair!

Off to the kitchen, and I did despair...

--------------

The Porcelain Throne called again, Oh, the ignominity!

 For few seconds only, there was the inactivity,

Followed by sudden, cruel, crippling hyperactivity...

Rock hard house-brick, and blood spewed from the cavity,

No wonder I'm feeling so niggly and grumpity,

I'm full of bad luck, medications and febrility,

My hacking-it moxie does not have illimitability!

--------------

Not bad news at all, on the Health Check front - Oh, Yes!

Note that all the results are in green? Yee-Haa! The bowel's department may have been cruel this morning, but that was soon forgotten (Probably through a mixture of stupidity and my Vascular Dementia?), and a light sneaked through with these figures! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aha, the legs are betterer too!

Note the Colin Cramps ridden toes at the time of taking this photograph? Well, he soon packed in, giving me bother. Which was a pleasant surprise!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Handwashing was done - No Whoopsies!

- - - - - - - - - -

Morning View - Bootiful!

- - - - - - -

INR Vampire Nurse Attended my needs!

The nurse arrived, and we had a chinwag as the gal sorted me out and took the INR Warfarin blood test in a few minutes! - - - - - - - ---

Landline Call arrived

From the Nottingham Health Care. Informing me that Matron Julie would be coming today, with the second AstraZeneca nurses vaccination. Scary news for me, after the side effects I suffered from the first one. I'm hoping they will not be too late, but it can't be helped if they are. I'd expected to get to Sherwood to get some Polish cooked pork, but it doesn't matter if not. She arrived very late, well beyond my head downtime... 

But, as she let herself in, my EQ told me that the injection would have far fewer side effects this time. He was clearly understood and optimistic about this! I was dubious, but it led to a bit of hope with his record of being right so often.

Matron Julie was her usual efficient self and soon sorted out the vaccinationing. Then she checked on and questioned me about the medications and asked many questions. Bless her! I thanked her, and off she shot on her errands of mercy. ♥

There was no pain from the arm, but I still anticipated the 23hour sleep may come again this time. So, I got the fodder sorted out without delay.


Chicken sausages and reduced-sugar baked beans; I ordered them as part of my Flobby-Belly reduction diet... Sorry, I lied there; Shame-mode-adopted! I'd ordered them by mistake. Tsk! The last of the potatoes, and some Piccolo tomatoes. Milk roll bread and a lemon mousse... followed, believe it or not, by two, I say two, Strawberry ice-cream cones, then a milk iced lolly! I blame AstraZeneca! Hehe! The meal got a 9.25/10 rating.

Getting to sleep afterwards was a hit and miss affair. I kept nodding off and waking a few minutes later, feeling so hungry? Eventually, after four or five awakenings, I got to sleep and stayed that way (well, I thought I had) for five hours! 

I woke, later on, needing a wee-wee, which went OK - but the signs in the wastebasket indicated I'd been nocturnally nibbling again! An empty Cadbury Chocolate lolly wrapper, a Nougat Iced lolly wrapper, and two empty Cheese Curl bags...

Guilt Mode Adopted!

2 comments:

  1. A betterer BP score is worth a mention, I shall blame the AstraZeneca. Astra might just cause unexpectedly positive results, wishful-thinking wise anyway. Still good to see you reach the green zone, Sir!
    Betterer pins might just also be a result of that mysterious vaccine, stranger stuff has been known to happen in flat 72, too. :-)
    My best to Matron Julie for all the help she provideth. Will send my best to the INR nurse while I am at it. Reminds me that I've yet to reschedule my visit at the INR clinic.
    And a 9.25 rating for yer noshings well is good to seek.
    Saith Billum and thinketh HRH Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billum: I like the 'wishful-thinking wise' bit, Haha!
    Sometimes a simple noshing is more enjoyable than one that has had you slaving over the cooker for yonks, methinks, anyway, Billum.
    Most gracious appreciations, that I will pass oneth to Julie and ane vampire nurse, Sir and Madam.
    If you do not get your INR visitation sorted, I shall mayhaps have to report this to HRH! Maybe, perhaps...

    ReplyDelete