Friday 25 June 2021

Inchies Day: Friday 25th June 2021: Graphics, Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

♥ Who Is This TFZeress, in her tender years? ♥


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I Awoke Most reluctantly!

At 0600hrs, I woke, but dysania ensured that it was a long time before I moved. But I am not axiomatic. There was a reluctance from parts of the body as well as the brain. There was also a short-lived desire for apanthropinisation lingering. Hmm!

I did notice susurration noises coming in through the balcony windows. Not the same as the World-Wide-Hum sounds, though.

The need of the Porcelain Throne and a wee-wee forced me to battle my way, out of the £300, second-hand, c1968, horrendously grungy coloured, eyesore of a haemorrhoid-testing, unfit-for-use, recliner.

I had another bad rising onto my feet. Cathy Cartilage's apaesthesia nearly had me over, but I heroically and physically saved the day with a lunge to grab the arm of the recliner! Smug-Mode-Adopted! Class-A, Grade B! Grabbed Metal-Micky, and off wobblingly to the Porcelain Throne, carefully.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Porcelain Throne Evacuation

Not One of The easiest I've Ever Taken!

The wee-weeing was a WDFL (Weak-Sprinkling-Fountain-Like) release. Followed by much PMAD (Post-Micturition-After Dribbling)

Not that this delay was any bother, because the rear-ends movement was still, very slowly building up, ready for the action to begin!

The wee-weeing marathon was history, and still, there was no action from the rear end. I had a go at the crossword as the pain increased gradatim. I sensed that things were bleeding as well; this would not be good, I thought!


Gradually, the movement suddenly speeded up, and a splash and thud were detected, even without my hearing aids in! 

I think that I sighed out aloud in relief as the evacuation finally ended. But then, things got really messy... Oh, Yes! 

The rotund single rugby-ball shaped product had somehow blocked the entire hole, and the water rose as I flushed the WC! But the blood did make an attractive picture as the turd refused to go anywhere! So finally, I had to get one of the long wooden sticks that I kept handy and broke things up to enable the porcelain to clear itself. But, unfortunately, it was so hard, the stick broke! But at last, with a gurgle and sucking noise, the bowl cleared.

I must take a Dioctyl® with the morning medications. I don't fancy going through this agony again, later on!

I cleaned the toilet and myself, but it wasn't a hard job, no excrement to wash off, just blood. At least Little Inchies fungal lesion was not leaking any haemoglobin.

Like an imitation of a mental wreck, I left the wet room and was ready to go back to bed. Hehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made a Brew, Photo View, Fridge leak!

To the kitchen, kettle on, and took a photo of the view through the window. Rather rainy at the moments out there.

Made a welcome brew of Thompsons Punjana tea, and I got the milk from the fridge. Oh, Flipping Heck! The water was still gathering at the bottom of the fridge! I cleared it with paper towels, but I'm worried about the situation. The refrigerator seems to be working okay, all the same. Puzzling!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Carried Out

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started Blogging - Snaps of Car Park Works

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blogging for a few more hours - Carer Nichola Arrived To Tend To Me!

Yee-Haa!

Getting myself in the right mental pickle today. Forgetting what I was doing, words, spelling... and to make things even worse, Blogger kept changing the formatting of its own accord! A real struggle it was, which was instantly alleviated when kind carer Nichola arrived. 

She said she was sorry the prescriptions hadn't been delivered yesterday. (Which I'd forgotten about, anyway!) Tsk!

A true Angel of Mercy was Nichola! During our natter, I mentioned the fridge leak. And after dishing out the medications, she looked at the fridge and then made a phone call. Called me into the kitchen and asked if I had a stick of any sort, then showed me the hole found at the back of the fridge.

She rang her partner to ask for advice for me on the leak.  How kind was that! ♥ She prodded and unblocked it a bit, and we'll see how it goes now, she said. Brilliant Nichola! ♥

I thanked her for her help, proffered her choice of a can of drinkies, and she had to rush off, a hectic day for her. Bless Her Cotton Socks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Intercom Call From Kingstone Court Again!


Again, the regular workmen can't imagine they are mending the Intercom cause it's not been working for the emergency services, nurses, delivery people, etc., for weeks now! 09:20hrs; I got a call that was made from Kingston Court in Sneinton. But, someone from Kingston Court, call flat 72 there, and gets me here in Woodthorpe Court, miles away?

All a part of the mysteries of Winwood Heights, the ghosts, wraiths, spectres, cacodemons, apparitions and other grotesqueries haunting the hallways and lobbies, searching for Inchcock, to create ambiguities, abstrucities, perplexities, misfortunes and botherations, to scare, worry and confuse me?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Plan Was To get On With Blogging...

But, good old Mafioso type boss or Liberty-Global Virgin Internet Media, Steven Fries, put one of his companies many ends to any hopes of internetting again! Thanks, boss!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Set to, Prepping the Meal

Which, unfortunately, proved to be a time consuming, Whoopsiedangeplop, Accifauxpa ridden idea! Shame that!

I started to get the veg and meat in the saucepan, moved the potatoes from the crockpot in with them, and got a pot of extra strong gravy seasoning and put it in with the mixture... Well, that was the plan...

As you can see, I had the dropsies. As usual, Unfortunately, Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters failed me at the optimum time to cause the maximum upset, frustration, and pain. 

I kept, I thought, incredibly calm. Got the floor cloth and spray, cleaned up the mess, washed the cloth out, and returned to try again with the last remaining pot of seasoning...

Another Accifauxpa! 

As I turned to go to the cupboard, I managed with minimal effort, well, with no bother at all, to stub my toe! I felt it. Well, you would!

Funnily enough, when I took the above photo, around the stubbed toe was a glow! Ho-Ho!

After what seemed like hours faffing about, I finally got the chilli-stew all together and onto a low light. By gum, it smelled nice!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Local ENews Perused

No murders today? But there was the local Alert-Message, above. Right where I live as well. I'll probably get mugged on the way to the Doctor's or while shopping? Tsk!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Iceland Order Sent

I should get in in the morning. Plenty of bargains that were perhaps not bargains? Where you have to buy 3 or five of something to get a discount. Humph!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 So tired now

I'm going to try and get a bit of kip.

Well, that didn't work. Got up and carried on with updating this blog as I waited for the evening carer to arrive.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Droopy-eyed, I began the updating

Not easy to concentrate, I made a brew of Glengettie, then took this photo of the evening skyline from the kitchenette window.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Arrived

Another first-time calleress. Nice gal, in a rush, but still spared me a coup;e of minutes for me to natter away, Bless her!

She brought the prescriptions from the chemist with her. Which was a kind gesture, worthy of a can of plonk on her leaving, with my thanks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A Dinnerless Night

After the gal departed, I was so weary and wanted to get this blog finished and a template created for use tomorrow. (Pressed on with completing this - there is something I don't say very often nowadays!) Hahaha! So, I pressed on with achieving this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hopes, in Ode

There's not a lot left to hope for,

Perhaps, Cathy Cartilage to be less sore?

And me to get out a little bit more,

And life to be less like a see-saw,

For my Vascular Dementia, a miracle cure?

The Warfarin INR blood not to soar,

Peripheral Neuropathy to be less of a chore, 

Saccades Sandra to let me see more?

Less falling over and hitting the floor,

Oh, and far less of my walking into the door,

A chance and reason, for a rare guffaw,

And, fewer problems with CorelDraw!

Further, that I can discover some fervour,

Sweet Morpheus, for me to savour,

And cut myself less with the shaver,

Did I really say; not a lot left to hope for?

I was fibbing - Bonjour!

Hehehe!

4 comments:

  1. I like that word "susurration", it has a certain Onomatopoeia value (literally) that is so much more pleasant than that most-irritating HUMMMMM. And antropinisation is a word I cannot live without, where was that word hiding all these years. British has all the good words, innit so? What an opening paragraph, kind Sir!
    So glad that the evacuation proceeded to a satisfactory end. Well done, says Billum.
    Have you heard any particulars on the chunk of road formerly occupied by a c1968 trailer/meth lab? An empty parking space is quickly occupied by a horseless carriage, or so I have heard. A hoarseless carriage is quite a different can of words, mind you.
    What a brilliant patching method arrived at by Nichola, I am most impressed by the caliber of your care givers. HRH Lisa might wish that she had a higher grade of helper than the polisher of these words, but I may be selling myself a bit short...me hopes.
    Me also hopes that your INR does not continue to soar. Please see to it that your INR value returns to a sensible level.
    Stayeth welleth, Sireth
    sayeth Billum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bill.
      Onomatopoeia, you slipped that one in, Billum. But, Dr Google told me what it was, perfect mayhaps to describe my banal odes?
      Hoarseless, I was cautious, but agreeth. The workmen seem to have abandoned the plot? Possibly awaiting the Tarmacers arrival?
      Having been allowed to communicate with HRH last week, I can but assure you that your careth-giving, is greatly valued, Sir! So you do selleth yourself short... talking of short, Little Inchie fungal lesion has taken to bleeding again, O offer forth a 'Tsk!' in response. Hehe!
      One bad carers visit, destroyers the good work of the few! Oh, that was good... I think.
      I wast did please to seeth thee talketh in fusty english, Shakespearean mode sir.

      Delete
  2. Rain in the forecast in Nottingham? Imagine that. Nice that carers and caresses come by and check on you. No dinner? Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It shook me as well, Tim, I can't get over it. After all, we haven't had any rain now for a good fifteen minutes! Hahaha!
    I had nibbles instead, Tim, easier to eat, I as so drained! Poor thing.
    Taketh care, best wishes.

    ReplyDelete