Monday 7 June 2021

Inchies Day: Sunday 6th June 2021 - Dairy, Graphics, Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

♥ Nancy knows how to have fun! ♥

04:00hrs; I rose wearily, despite having slept for well over five and half hours?

I found myself, as opposed to intending to do it, doing the handwashing in the sink.

As I did so, a word I couldn't glean from my memory-handicapped brain was searched for. It, I think, meant hopeless. No luck, of course. 
Got some spuds in the stockpot and beef chunks from the fridge and prepped them for Josie's meal and had to shoot off to the Porcelain Throne in a hurry.

I returned and got involved in searching for the missing word and ended up on Word Hippo for hours, collating comments for the odes.

I like this site; it's intuitive to use, but it takes up too much of my time. Hehehe!

Made a brew and got the updating of the Saturday blog completed and sent off.

Back to the Porcelain Throne!

What a change it was to the first visit. So gooey, clingy, sticky and messy. Eurgh!

 Did the Ablutions!

About eighteen dropsies of various items encounter, courtesy of Neuropathic Pete. Clear of problems with the teeth cleaning. Shaving, just two mini-nicks. Not a nasty session.

The Carer Called

In and out like a shot. A decent sort of bloke.

Nosh further prepped

Then got the email link for yesterday's blog sent off. Made up the template for this post. These activities ate up another three hours!

Started off this page

In between going for wee-wees, that is. Little Inchie was getting sore through over-use!

Josie's nosh served up & delivered

I was well-pleased with how her beef & veg stew came out. Sister Jane had told me about adding some wine vinegar, and I tried this today. I left my portion of beef and vegetables in the pan to warm up later. Then I added some more spuds to the crockpot for my delight later on.

Ah, I forgot to tell you about the Accifauxpa...

ACCIFAUXPA!

Taking the meal through the hallway, and I lost my balance as the right ankle gave way. Caught me by surprise; he's not done that for months? I was pleased all the same, if not a little proud of how I saved dropping the tray and meal... good job that I had the new microwave still in the box in the hallway nearby. But, however...

Almost disaster - but I saved the day!

Just as I had considered going into Smug-Mode, and was heaving my colossal stomach with dangly legs and arms up from the floor; My right arm slipped from the doorframe I was using. I trapped it in between the heater and the frame... I did feel a fool!

Extracting the arm that had now gone behind and under the heater altogether, was soon completed - accompanied by a few select, well-chosen words of derision, disparagement, ridicule, and some naughty language to myself! Now I felt an even bigger fool! Humph!

Back to the washing up

Not that there was much of it, most things dirtied in the fodder preperationing would be used again by me later on.

Ah, I've not done the Health Checks!

So, I did them, somewhat belatedly, I know. But bearing in mind my state of health of mind... at least I did remember to do them, eventually!


Hey! All in the green! Yahoo!

No sunshine today

I felt a smidge sad - missing the old balcony

The easy to clean kitchen windows, they were a Godsend. Not now, the light and view-blocking new windows are no my cup of tea.

I loved the old walk out into the open old balcony too. Now we have glass windows instead of fresh air and railings. Fourteen of them to clean - or, as I'm my case, not clean! I can't physically get at them. Chunter over!

YourArea Emagazine snippets perused

Not exactly optimistic reading!

Got the Nosh

This stew wasn't so good. 6/10 rating.

Book delivered from Amazon

Sleep would not come, but the Thought Storms did!

The wearying fears and worries, I fought,
They were of every emotion, type and sort,
I couldn't get them to stop or even dehort,
They left me mentally worn out, bestraught,
The brain, a mixture of fears and sour yoghourt,
No chance of any relaxation or comfort,
Hello, a Porcelain Throne onslaught...
Blimey, that was an effort,
And I nearly got caught short!

Evening, all!

2 comments:

  1. Blyme now you have to worry about lyme! You are betting your self up pretty well wresting with the heater. Looks like Inchock fought the heater and heater won. Sad stew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Tim,
      Nice wordplay there, mate!
      A let down, after all that prepping as well, Tsk! (Stew)
      All the best to everyone over there.
      Bulwell photos coming on Tuesday.
      New watch bought at last, odd shape?
      TTFNski

      Delete