Monday 7 June 2021

Inchies Day: Monday 7th June 2021: Dairy, Graphics, Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

♥ TFZers Gather to see Thomas's new car! ♥

Inchies Day: Monday 7th June 2021: Dairy, Graphics, Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

Inchies Morning Thoughts in Ryme

I woke, the thoughts wouldn't stop nor go away,

This irked, annoyed and fired up my aortae,

They stormed around the brain in disarray,

Could I build in the flat, my own distillery?

Ones involving guilt were the mainstay,

Would I ever be free of them today?

Got up for a wee-wee, with lots of overspray!

More cleaning up to be done today...

Like every day, t'was handwashing day,

Oh, lackaday!

Health Checks Completed

Great return figures today. The Blood Pressure was nearly in the Amber on the NHS assessment results! Grrreat! SYS, the temperature and pulse all well down as well!

Busy Inchie...

I then got the potatoes into the crockpot, seasoned with just onion salt. Then got the stand-up ablutions done.


I was chuffed with how the feet and ankles looked this morning. Wait until I get out from the flat onto them again, Hehehe!

Photographicalisationings!

I ventured out onto the balcony, and I struggled a bit to get the windows open for the first three pictures above. Closing them was easy enough, though. It was a warm but sunless morning. The photos taken on the Canon camera came out okayish, I think. I hope it was easier to take them today, with Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters behaving much better.

The red cars were taken for my cyber friends, (MLitt) The Master of Letters, AAB: Associate of Applied Business, ASPT-APT: Associate in Physical Therapy, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Computational Finance, Master of Science in Teaching (MST), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Associate Professor of the OSRCMA Ohio Red Car Monitoring Assessment (Financial Donations Accepted), Billum. Along with HRH, Desk Top Dancer, Night Clubber and Stunning-looking Lisa. Worked on computing for a few hours. Carer Arrived. Porcelain Throne again. Redied to go out on the bus to Bulwell.

Off Out

Took the waste Bags to the bin en route to the ILCs office, where I called in on my way to the bus stop.

The Wardens were busy, so I didn't bother them and got off to the bus stop. There was only one chap, who I had a good natter and laughed with while we awaited the L19 bus arrival.


We both got off at Morrison's in Bulwell. I got inside and went into a semi-confused state, with moments of clarity. I came out with, as I found out later... £30 lighter! The roller basket full, and two carriers handing on the handlebars. Hehe! Amongst the purchasers were Sourdough bread, fancy biscuits, Twiglets, Quavers, potato sticks, smoked mackerel, fresh potatoes, instant potatoes, fresh tomatoes, and seafood sticks. I got out and sat down in the bus shelter. Had a bash at the old crossword book; I even solved a few clues!

I was coming round from the odd moments I had in store, and the bus trip home was spent chiefly in trying to remember the shopping trip in the store?

Most odd? But not unheard of. Grumph!

Back at the flat

By the time I got back to Winwood Court and struggled off the bus with the most significant load I've carried for months in the trolley and bags, I was back to my usual self. Not that that says a lot, of course! Hahaha! Got in the lift and up to my dwarf-like flat, in the postmarked, spoilt reflections.

Dagwood Sarnie for dinner!

I got in the flat and took a wee-wee - Phew! Put the goods away, had another wee-wee, a wash, and prepared me the Dagwood Sarnie meal, and it was a reet-treat! Shame about the tasteless potatoes. I can't win them all!

Took photos of the amazing sky!


I got My Head Down

The eyelids started to droop within minutes when I got settled, but I had the Carer coming soon. I was quickly off into a deep sleep...

The landline flashed and rang. At first, I thought I may have unthinkingly locked the door when I came in, and the Carer wanted access... but no! It was a lady from Meridian Health & Social Care.  

I assumed it was they that were taking over the Carers roll from the Council? We arranged for the boss lady to visit on Wednesday at 10:00hrs. I wrote down the details.

Head Down Again

Carer arrived, it went smoothly, and he tried to communicate this time, bless him.

Head Down Again

Unbelievable! The door chimes rang out! I fumbled my way out of the second-hand, £300, c1968, overwhelmingly-sickeningly beige coloured, tatty, uncomfortable, wobbly-recliner, and limped cautiously to the door... it was Josie returning the tray and pot from yesterdays meal - waking me once again in doing so!

She does this every single week! Bless her cotton socks. But this time, she came five hours after my usual head down! Maybe I can make and put up a notice to aid her memory, on the door, something like: "I have gone to bed!" Hehehe! Still, she had memory problems similar to mine - so I can't get too upset. ♥

Head Down Yet Again.

I think I was dreaming of my only loves, Suzanne and Grizelda; carnality was in there somewhere... And the landline flashed and chirped! Argh! I fought my way out of the chair once again to answer the phone... As soon as I realised this was a recorded message on the other end, it became an aphoristic call, as I slammed down the handset - swore, and stewed, cursed, spat, and felt my blood pressure going through the roof - who will wake me up next?
 Crockledimdogs! Gnatwrangles! Grobleknackerbangles!

I stayed up and updated this blog.

A Lousy, rotten end, to a decent day!

5 comments:

  1. The landline wanking you. Not pretty to be pullout out of snoozeville by a pesky recording. Excellent sky photos. Good looking Dagwoods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fine BP results, yer in the green, Sir.
    And a thank you for the brilliant photos of a panoply of red cars. Has the local Enew picked up on the significance of red cars to the life of the planet? Perhaps I should give them a ring and see if I can shake things up where they need to be shaken. It is not yet an outrage, but it does look close to one. Red car monitoring services do not receive a fraction of the attention they are due, do they? Perhaps they could send along a financial donation. It is difficult to keep up with all the research and investigations necessary without a healthy jab of funds, much like trying to deal with a pandemic without a jab or two of vaccine. They need to look at it that way, so why are they so short sighted?!?
    The word Dagwood is used in these parts, but Sarnies are totally unknown to anyone who does not keep their ear to the ground and their teeth sunk into a Sarnie. The planet needs a World Sarnie Day in the most urgent and necessary way. How are we to greet tomorrow without the aid of a Sarnie or two million? That is me question. Thank you for publishing my marlarkey in this fine journal of record.
    And hello to Tuesday, that is what I say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not done a lot of wanking lately, but... Hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Research and Investigations... you'll have to drop those words into you email to JRBJ (Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.) in your fund-raising mission, Sir! We hear nowt about him over here, is he still going? Hahaha!
    Tim pointed out the Dagwood connection for me, I can feel almost international in my nibbling terminology now?
    The importance of your work, is much understood, you know.
    Mayhaps, an email to the United Nations bloke in charge might help? I'll look his name up, back in a bit... Gorrit: António Guterres, don't hear much about him either? Hahaha!
    Welcome you are indeed, accepteth my bestest wishes for you household of Red Car Investigators!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete