Saturday 3 July 2021

Inchies Day: Friday 2nd July 2021: Diary, graphics, photographicalisations, and the odd ode.

Just Perfect!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Friday 2nd July 2021

Regretfully, a bad start to the day today. After the carer called, I sank into the darkness of depression. And started to be affected by the VD. As Tim Price suggested, I'll call what I suffered SD-VD. (Sudden Depression & Vascular Dementure), I like that! 

This was eleven hours ago. I felt the urge to write about how I felt, hoping someone who knows about this stuff reads it.

The peripheral neuropathy gave me some problems trying to use the computer, with Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters packing up on and off all day long. Up to now anyway. 

So this Inchies Day is going to be a bare one on details, sorry. The evening carer is due shortly.

The memory is a bit, no, very hazy. Sorry.





SCARY!

Feeling a little better now. Here is the link for the ode if you've not seen it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm going to get something to eat now, back in a bit, folks.

Ate most of it, then got the TV on to watch the Euro matches. Which I did, in a fashion...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer June Arrived

Poor gal had to do both sessions today, morning and evening. To cover for carers calling in late, sick again. Told me I have a bloke coming in the morning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Two Euro Matches To Watch!

Well, try to anyway. The weariness and fatigue ensured there was no chance of my staying awake for any period over two minutes. Totally farcical - why I didn't just give up, I don't know! But there you go... so did I, to sleep!

4 comments:

  1. You got June in July and twice on July 2nd. There has to be some good numerology in that. SD-VD sounds like Instant Karma, it knocks you on your head and looks in in the face. But you continue to "...shine on. Like the moon and the stars and the sun." Do you remember Instant Karma by John Lennon? The meal look good. Nothing like Euro Matches to put you to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thenks, Tim, Well spotted my deliberate mistakes... well, not really. Haha!
      Nae doubt about it, Tim, the SD-VD has a grip of iron, and will not be denied! Tsk! I've noticed more cock-ups grammarly speaking, but, it just seems I do not have the urge to correct things so strongly nowadays after I find I posted wrongly... I think? Hard work nowadays.
      Not my cup of tea, Mr Lennon, I enjoyed their earlier songs though, when they adopted the psychedelicness they lost me. I'll find time to listen to Instant Karma on U-Tube later on, and let you know, Sir.
      It's the long days doing me in, mate sleepwise. Up earlt for the morning carer in case they are on time - stay up late for the evening carer - then nod-off wanting to watch footy, Worra life!
      I'd get more fed-up, but I keep forgetting to! Hahaha! I may use that as a blog caption, I like it.
      Keep going, Sir. Hospital checks coming up soon for you, aren't they?
      Cheers to all!

      Delete
  2. "Sod off" stateth Billumski when he contemplates high blood pressure. Bollocks!
    The best way to disperse news of recurring Covid: watching TWO football matches.
    What gives with that Delta Variant on a Theme of Covid? Nowt good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A well thought out response to the BP, there Billum!
      Ah, the footy matches, well the ;ast three including Saturdays, that I watched, were shared with Sweet Morpheus you know. First match: Footy 25% - Sweet Morpheus 75%, then (Tsk!) Footy 20% - Sweet Morpheus 80%, the last one... Footy 10% - Sweet Morpheus 90%! And that took some working out with my recently acquired Arithmophobia or Numerophobia.
      Delta variant: First identified in India, is spreading rapidly in some regions and on track to become the dominant virus strain globally. The Delta variant is currently the greatest threat in the U.S. to our attempt to eliminate COVID-19," Fauci said. The variant, first identified in India, is the most contagious yet and, among those not yet vaccinated, may trigger serious illness in more people than other variants do, he said. How he knows this is anybody's guess. (Thanks You, Dr Google) Hehe!
      Safest Countries - Greenland: Cumulative Total COVID-19 Cases: 49
      WHO Transmission Classification: No cases. Switzerland, Canada, Australia and the Netherlands are considered 'Safe'. Countries claiming no cased of the virus: 1. North Korea ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต - 2. Turkmenistan ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฒ - 3. Tonga ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ด -
      4. Tuvalu ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ป - 5. Nauru ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ท
      I've have to look up Nauru, just a moment please, Billun...
      Nauru is a tiny island country in Micronesia, northeast of Australia. Population 12,581 (2020)
      So, your commentski of Nowt Good, is spot oneth Sir!
      Keep safe please. ♥

      Delete