Sunday 4 July 2021

Inchies Day - Saturday 3rd July 2021: Diary, graphics, photographicalisations, and maybe the odd ode, to be told

♥ TFZeress... Swimmingly! ♥

 

Saturday 3rd July 2021

I woke, and I battled the Thought-Storm, unable to create wants and needs of my own. As the seemingly, under the control of aliens brain trundled along, musing, with the utmost nonsensicalnongermane nonsense. Yet, somehow, I managed to not let it get to me this morning... and the fact that I could do so, and I avoided going in a semi-panic or Worrying William mode... Humph! Well, achieving this abstinence from reality status and was enough to set me level off worrying, which is what I wanted to shun in the first place. I eventually accepted my semi-confused condition as a wee-wee. Cleaned and disinfected the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee Bucket) without any problems, But the brain is not fully engaged yet. So I suspect I've missed something relevant. Set to get the Health Checks done.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mixed Results Today

Considering the level of the SYS and Dia, being so close to yesterday's, I was surprised at how high the NHS calculator had placed me on the chart? But the brain is not fully engaged yet. So I suspect I've missed something relevant. The NHS wee-wee  Colour Guide Hehehe! had me needing to take more water, a smidge too darkI had a spot of Subconjunctival haemorrhage (eye blood vessel burst) in the right eye's conjunctiva membrane covering the eyelid. Nowt to worry over, it was barely noticeable, but Saccades Sandra was vicious with her blurring of the vision in the right eye. No drops left to use... mind you, when I use them, most drops miss the eye and run down into the nose and mouth.

When I changed, I noticed that the marks and growths were similar to the Clopidogrel allergy marks and blotches I had after the stroke. Several new ones coming?

Not only that, but as well as, and besides, the pins had gone really thin and were the usual pale condition.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pots Put In The Crock-Pot

Wunderbar! No, gone-off spuds in the bag today!

Handwashing

Just laundered the  Afghanistani made, grey long-sleeved t-shirt, still made a right mess. More cleaning up. Tsk!

Waste bags collated - To the Chute

Bit of a job getting them down the chute, as Shaking Shaun paid me a visit while doing the job. I got away with just some bruised knuckles, so no complaints there!

The Morning Carer Arrived

The chap soon sorted me out. Ah-well! He thought I was looking rather pallid.

Ablutions Sorted

No problems. Dropsies, of course

Porcelain Throne Sat Upon

Things were a lot softer and messier this morning, but still nowt to fret about. I'm doing well here? Ain't I! Hehehe!

Made a Brew - Snapped the View

One-shot to the left, the other to the right.

Computerisationing for  Hours!

CorelDrawing, finding and looking up words that I usually have no difficulty in remembering, ever correcting mistakes. Grammarly played up, costing me even more lost time!

The memory blanks and confusions this caused are not amusing anymore!

Made the Meal - Carer Came

Staying awake to eat became difficult. (That made me jump a bit, Haha!) but despite a moment when I dropped the spoon when eating, as I dropped off, and spilt the tasty chilli gravy onto the mass of my flobby-stomached body. Taste Rating: 7/10.

The evening Carer arrived, bless her.

Settled to Watch the Football

Unbloody believable!

Wot a Pratt!

My body shut down, and I actually fell asleep watching the England game!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ode To Failure Inchie

Why do I bother even to try?

What is the reason why?

I'd like my body and brain to reunify!

The Thought Storms to pacify,

The shakes fall's and dizzies, to nullify,

My life to value and justify,

No doubt about it, I cannot deny...

The mind's beginning to putrify!

Hope to see you later, Goodbye!

4 comments:

  1. That's sad when you can't stay awake for an England game. At least you got some sleep. Decent looking meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Sir.
      Seet Morpheus is determined to ruin my non-existent sleep pattern. Hehe! Cheers, Tim.

      Delete
  2. Well...I guess that a BP blip from 159 to 158 is not really a major change. Hopefully, not enough to generate a thought storm though?
    Did Sweet Morpheus at least grant you a multiple-hour kip to make that sleeping through that match worthwhile. HRH Lisa finally caught up on extreme sleep deficit...but it didn't happen while watching a football match :-)
    At least you only have a few hours of a Sunday remaining. We still have quite a bit on the clock. It happens to be a national holiday. I think it has something to do with getting a bunch of sodden colonials out of the way to make way for a fireworks show...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I perceive you have a correctness in your assessment of SWeet Morpheus's antics, Billum! Agreeth, I must!
      I must say, it is a pleasure to hear of HRH Lisa regaining some Sweet Morpheus of her own - well done gal! ♥
      Can't say I blame you for getting confused, July 4th... by gum, we showed the yanks how to lose in style! Hahaha!
      A quick run down on Monday morning to date - Had some good luck, which frit me, Carer late. Blood nurse late. A scammer call! Record sized evacuation released! BP at the lowest it has ever been! (Yee-haa!) I've just dropped and broke a jar of gherkins... More to come, no doubt?
      Keep safeski both. ♥

      Delete