Thursday 15 July 2021

Thursday 15th July 2021: Diary, Photographicalisations, and maybe the odd ode, that might be told?

TFZers Stage Show!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Thursday 15th July 2021

03:00hrs: Woke, fell asleep again.

03:15hrs:  Woke, fell asleep again.

03:35hrs:  Woke, fell asleep again.

04:10hrs:  Woke, fell asleep again.

04:30hrs: Woke and got up, thanks to the need of an urgent SSAO (Sprinkly-Spraying-All-Over) wee-wee! Got to the NWWB (Nocturnal-Wee-Wee-Bucket) and used it. There was no PM (Pre-Micturitional) or CM (Cessational Micturitional) dribbling. But Little Inchies fungal lesion had been bleeding a bit.

I was in a bit of a daze, not in complete control. And started to do things all out of sync.

I wandered into the wet room to clean and sanitise the clean and medicate the lesion - But being as I had forgotten to take the NWWB with me, I didn't do that. Tsk!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wash and Medicationalisationing

The feet were looking okayish to me.

The agony... there's no other word for it, of ointmentating Little Inchies fungal lesion was done with great reluctance, a few winces, and the odd silent 'Argh', mouthed.

Thought I'd better take the medications, not on the Carers list.

 

Peptac (Duodenal Donald was brewing up, with the odd early stabbing twinges). Phorpain gelled the knees. And took a couple of Paracetamol, oiled the ear holes, and applied some Germoloid cream. Cleaned the Wee-wee bucket. To the kitchen.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got the potatoes in the crockpot.

Got the kettle on and took a photo from the kitchenette window of Chestnut Walk, the car park in front of the flats.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Were Done!

I was pleased with the Blood Pressure being down to Stage One Hypertension!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Summoning to the Porcelain Throne
Well, that might have been a whopper-sized torpedo-shaped evacuation; but it was, without any doubt, one of the quickest ones ever! Took me by surprise. I'd no sooner got the crossword book out, and it was all over and done with!

No bleeding, no pain, and little mess, too!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ah! What a Plonker!

I'd not updated yesterdays post yet! Sad, innit? So, I got on with it. Got the blog finished and checked, then sent it off to Blogger. (The Auto-reformatting changing blog site)!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Facebook catching up next

I got caught up with the TFZer and Woodthorpe Heights Facebook pages.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made a Start on Today's Blog

I'd done about an hour, and the morning Carer Arrived. A little later than usual. It was Nichole. Obviously, someone had failed to turn up again, and things had to be rerouted to cover for the absentee or absentees. 

I was granted a little chinwag after the medications were sorted out and taken. And off she poddled hastily to her next client.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Window Cleaner Arrived

He got straight on with the job and cleaned the windows he could get at. If I get the Home Declutterers to come, it will mean more expense when cleaning all the windows. Hehehe! Still, I paid the man his money and wished him well on his rounds for today.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Glengettie Yearning Satisfied

I got the kettle on to make a brew of Glengettie tea. Then put two bags of waste into the box on top of the walker guide trolley.

Back to the kitchen and made the mug of the finest, most robust tea available to mortals. While it brewed, I took three photos of the semi-murky morning. The left, ahead and to the right.

Somehow, the clouds retain their beauty to me, even in the sunless state.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Went On CorelDraw

Still need Graphics Making

I spend what felt like an aeon making up just three graphics. In reality, I probably spent more time correcting errors and mistakes. Humph!

Hours later, I'd got a few graphics finished and saved to the hard drive. 

So late now, I opted to get the meal sorted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Prepped & Served The Nosh!

A smidge too much on the plate again.

I'll cut down, cause it causes butane,

Overeating? I feel guilty, a right villain,

I will cut down soon I'm certain,

You see, my willpower, I can't sustain,

Not only does this confuse my brain,

My weak efforts are all in vain,

I'm getting desperate. Should I try Novocain?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tried To Get Some Sleep

No chance. Sweet Morpheus is toying with me!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Had a Go At Updating This Blog

While I awaited the evening carer to arrive.

Made a brew and took these two photos from the balcony. The sun was blasting down. Boy, was it hot out there! Yes, it was!

Sweat, sweat, sweat!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Ellena Arrived

19:00hrs: Soon got me sorted out. Nice gal!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nightie Night

I'm going on a search for sleep.

Full of hopes of nodding off...

I'm Lying!

2 comments:

  1. Slightly off-topic question:
    Whoever sketched that fellow with the spectacles doesn't realize that each lens should be at least as symetrical as the other lens. What art school did that clown attend? Should I give that guy a punch to the nose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, nay, indeed Sir.
      The artist who created that is obviously a man knowledgeable and aware of Saccades. Got it spot on, one ye warped and blurred... Excellent I thought!

      Delete