Thursday 5 August 2021

Thursday 5th August 2021: Photographicalisations, and maybe the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ A Touch Of Class for the TFZer Pool Car? ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THURSDAY 5th AUGUST 2021

05:00hrs: I stirred back into a mock semi-wakefulness. And the Thought Storms were immediately rampant. I did my best to ignore them for a while, but it was not easy. They abated around 05:15hrs, as the need for the Porcelain Throne became apparent. So, a fight to get out of the £300, second-hand, c1968, horrendously grungy coloured, eyesore of a haemorrhoid-testing, unfit-for-use, recliner, ensued. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Limped To The Porcelain Throne

I took my time; all the usual signs and signals told me there was no need to hurry. I casually limped along. They were Wrong! Very, Wrong!

The evacuation started of its own accord, the moment my bum his the plastic! Almost totally liquid, it squirted out and splashed over everywhere it could find. An absolute victory for Trotsky Terence and a crushing defeat for Constipation Konrad in the DESB (Daily-Evacuation-Stakes-Battle-for-Supremacy).

After a long cleaning up session, I got the medicationalisationing done; Little Inchies fungal lesion, Cartilage Cathy and Arthur Itis's knees were Phorpain® gelled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Done

Oh, dearie me - Back to Normal Again!

How disappointing. But I have been doing so well this past week and a bit. I assume that yesterdays' Whoopsiedangleplops, with my failing to get any fresh pod peas, but more worryingly, forgetting the card number when I got into the bank and joined the queue... Humph! May have affected things? So I'll wait to see tomorrows results before panicking.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Handwashing Duties

I got a smidgeon carried away with the handwashing this morning. But it needed doing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ablutions Addressed

A stand-up affair, of course, it's far too early to consider using the noisy shower.

The teeth gave me some bother; I'll take two of the weak Paracetamols later (Which I did). The shaving went very well... only two dropsies, and one tiny nick, that bled very little and stopped of its own accord!

The feet looked a treat this morning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Had A Bash At Shredding


Cobblers! The machine seemed to shudder a moment, and it stopped? I was putting in the first single A4 sheet, so not overloading it?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Depressed - CBD Made A Brew

And took some under-tongue CBD. It might help bring me out of the darkness? I hope so.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kettle On Morning Views

I took a snap of the view of the sky. A little later, I took another one; here they are together.

It looks like it had hardly changed?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started this blog

I was making steady progress and then found a photo from yesterday that I had not published. I felt terrible about this, but will now relate the tale of kindness towards me:

Just look at these beautiful tomatoes. Homegrown, and left outside the front door my Jenny ♥ for me! Thank you, Jenny! Bootiful! 🍅 I shall eat well tonight!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Carer Arrived

She had come in the flat silently and frit me. Hehehe! It was Katsia (I'm afraid I had to asked her her name again). A pretty young thing. She got me sorted out with a complete question, and answering session included. Good gal!  I thanked her and offered a can of plonk of her choice as appreciation, but she declined. 

I gave her a fond farewell, and off she trotted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Canon Camera Battery Dies

I put the battery in the charger and took the second sky view photo (above) with the Kodak camera.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Viewed The YourArea Magazine

Looking for owt interesting

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shredding


Doing it for so long, O set Back Pain Brenda off on a rampage of pain. Gragnangles!  Stop, and got the waste bags done up and loads of shredded recyclable, and took the bags to the chute, and recycling down to the bin. The regular caretaker is back at work now; I might see him and have a little natter. Back laterer... I hope! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm Back


I took the bags to the chute and down to the bin. No signs of Robert for a chinwag to, Tsk! I came back up with the empty box to the flat, to be greeted by some of Herberts Tap-tapping and clunking; at least I know he is alright.

I found a box been delivered, it was the Self-Testing Kit for the poo samples for the cancer checks that need doing. I'll check it later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made Some Nosh

Jenny's tomatoes were gorgeous tasting. Thanks, Jenny! The last two pork and pickle pies, potatoes, pickled cucumber, a marmite cheese disc, four small slices of Milk Roll slightly-buttered bread, and a healthy Light and Free yoghourt. I gave this one a Taste-Rating of 8.5/10!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Phone Call Came in

While I was eating the meal. It was from the Queens Medical Centre, specifically, from the Anti-Coagulation DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) Clinic. A mouthful innit? Hahaha!  About the INR level. Can't remember if anything had to be logged or remembered for later. Questions were answered. A lovely patient lady that had called.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Called

It was Eliska again. We had a job finding the NR dosage sheets for the Warfarin dose. But we made a laugh about things and Elisks seemed brighter tonight, cheerfuller, bless her. ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Went In Search Of Sleep

Finished the meal, washed the pots, shredded some paper, and got down for a kip... No Chance, Herbert started off again with the banging.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

updating this blog.

But that was a mission destroyed by Liberty-Global Virgin Meda boss Mike Fries - Again!

I kept going on CorelDraw to work on a graphic for tomorrows Inchies Day. The internet came back on then off again, several times, at least I got the graphic done. But it's already hours beyond my head-down time. So angry-making! And I still had to finalise this blog, send the email links, do the Facebooking... Grrr!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Updated Blog

Then got the rest done. Humph! 

Horrible end to the day!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent photo of the tomatoes. Does the CBD seem to help? It's all the rage out here. Katsia was a bit like Fruit of the Loop shorts sneaking up on you? She sounds like a good carer. Good to hear you cheered up Eliska a bit. That was a fine looking well arranged dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the CBD does help a little Tim, yes, I'm sure in fact. Under the tongue when I wake, and one in the afternoon when it wears-off and I start fretting over everything again. Like, when will the computer die! Will Global Liberty Virgin Internet ever work for more than an hour at a time? Will the fungal lesion ever stop bleeding? I've only just taken my morning dose of CBD, it's not working yet. Hehehe!
      I keep getting the names of the carers wrong you know... but not remembering; I'm getting into an art form! Had a dream last night, Cyril and one the 'm's was in it somewhere, we were in an underground cave? They kept asking if they could use the phone? That's all I recall.
      Keepeth save, all. Cheers.

      Delete
  2. One day, I shall learn to compose offline. A simple back key wiped out my latest, if not greatest, comment. Aaargh is wot I say about that.
    What gives with that drop into the red zone with a high BP reading. May it change on Friday, the day I find out how thick or thin my blood has become in the last month. At 9:00 AM in fact. About 2:00 in the afternoon in Nham I would gather.
    Very fine tomatoes from Julie, a very kind and stalwart lady of Woodthorpe.
    Hello to Katsia from Billum, sayeth Billum.
    TTFNski . Hope that this comment does not get lost in the etherdom.

    ReplyDelete