Sunday 17 October 2021

INCHIES DAY: Saturday 16th October 2021

Boys will be boys!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SATURDAY 16th OCTOBER 2021

07:00hrs: Late stirring due to the working so late into the morning, until 03:00hrs. The usual wee-wee was needed, but it was a disappointing one. Unwilling weak and dribbly, also I had both pre and after leakages. So went to get the PPs changed and washed up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Glengettie Brew

I enjoyed a mug of tea, got the waste bags made up, and put them on the box near the door in the hallway.

Well, I would; that's where the door is. Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quilt Moved

Last night, I washed the heavy quilt and put it in the wet room over the sock-glide and shower seat to dry. Then moved it into the spare room and put it over the stand-up airer. It was still dripping wet at both of the ends? I have to remember to keep nipping in and moving it about on the tubes, methinks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Carer Arrived

It was Kara, in her Hells Angel leather jacket. It looked in super condition and suited her. Don't blame her for wearing it either; Gawd, it was so very cold out there this morning. She helped me check the door chime first thing while she did the paperwork cause Kara said she'd pressed it, and nothing happened... the stomach churned within! Not again, I only got it installed yesterday? But it seemed to work when I tried it. Phew! Kara sorted the medications, and we had a chat.

I went into the kitchen; I can't remember what for now - but I do recall tripping over Metal Mickey and nearly going over! Kara came to retrieve Metal Mickey for me. Stubbed Toe! Nibbles were offered and taken, and Kara took two of the three refuse bags to the waste chute for me on her way out.♥ I think she was fooled by my using a black bag this morning, with the two white ones; usually, they are all white. Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Compterisationing

I got this template made up and went on Facebook. No comments had come in on Blogger. Had a look at the condition of the feet. Not too bad?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made A Mug Of Glengettie

Took a photo of the morning clouds.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Done

Better late than never. Tsk!

Another great set of figures today!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Over the next hour - eight!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Really Got Distracted!

I was going to do a little Ditty-Ode to put on here. That was the original plan; this was about 09:30hrs or so.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Spike Milligan Mode

So I copied it and made another post just of the Ode. And carried on for... wait for it... five hours until it was finished! I just got carried away once I started; the Ode got longer and longer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tribulations During Odeing!

During the five hours of creating the Ode, crap, pathetic, Liberty Global Virgin Internet went down 9, yes, Nine times!

Clunking Tap-tapping events 11.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Finally, I Posted Off the Ode.

I really got carried away with this poem. Which after reading it, I wondered if I should have bothered?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started this diary going

Two hours later - five more failures for the multi-million dollars a year salaried CEO, Mike (Futile) Fries, net!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It Is Now 15:30hrs!

Went on the local email mag to see if anything worth mentioning was on it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beans and Bacon!

Sounds good to me. I'll get it cooked up then... Oh, no more internet failures or Herberts since the last report!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tasty!

Well, the fodder was okay.


Must have been out - he made up for it with drilling noises for a while.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Care Arrived!

Valerie, it was. Soon got me sorted out with the medications.

Valerie On Leaving!

Valerie found a letter that had been delivered, and she handed it to me.♥

My EQ told me it was not good news... I cowardly left it unopened to read in the morning. I just know I'm not going to like the contents, whatever they are! My EQ assured me of that! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Off To Sleep In No time!

Boy, I must have needed it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



3 comments:

  1. A strong and dandy BP reading, oncete again. A goodish omen mehopes. Herbert nearly set a record, his trip out was likely a need for extre-noisy drill bits. Michael Fries continues his reign as internet dastard without equal.
    Marshall (24) seems a proper dastard of the lowest kind. His instigations bring about a month-long coma for the fellow who had the gall (unmitigated variety) to cross the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Billum,
    Sehr Gut BP, doing well, but my EQ tells me not to get excited. Haha!
    Herbert is a wart in my life, a noisy one. (Can you have a noisy wart?)
    In the happy event that Mr Fries dies, I tell no lies, I'll pass sighs... of Happiness in disguise!
    The ;ad is typ[ical of so many nowadays, Billum. We are lucky in a way, cause when this shower of manhood get older, they will be running the country, Scary!
    Back on WP again, stopping the diary now, It's too much to cope with. But hope to do the ode Ode, and photos of any put and abouts I might get.
    Hoping HRH and your good self are getting some rest,
    Cheers, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your EQ is still strong and a conveyance of no mean insight.
    I once had a long-lived wart on the palm of my hand that I shall now call Herbert.
    It is interesting to reflect if the likes of Marshall (24) will do as lousy job as the current resident of Number 10, and I am not referring to Larry the Royal Cat.
    Our best wishes to yer, kind Sir!
    HRH has actually already turned in for the evening, a record of course. Of course, she did not sleep at all last night.

    ReplyDelete