Sunday 10 October 2021

INCHIES DAY: Saturday 9th October 2021

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SATURDAY 9th OCTOBER 2021

Stirred With Stomach Ache!

It was very nearly 07:00hrs when I stirred back into ersatz life. The innards pointing out that they were unhappy with whatever it was I ate for supper last night with a borborygmic rumbling from within the intestines. Methinks the Porcelain Throne visit could be an interesting one when it comes to fruition? Hehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I Rose from the Recliner

The feet seemed to be a lot better this morning, not bloated much at all. Well, the right one, as I assess it, just might be in the process of trying to turn into a Belisha Beacon again. Hahaha!

Took a weak unwilling wee-wee.

Went onto the balcony to look at the oddly blue coloured sky. I used the much more complicated to get one's head around, Kodak camera. The Canon I put the battery on charge. How I got a different shaped picture, I'm not sure?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Smug-Mode-Applied! Three ambers and one green result. No Reds for two days.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Brew Made, Computing Started

Got in a pickle again with the pictures; I'd saved them to the wrong folder and had a job-and-a-half finding and changing them to the correct section. Humph!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Carer Arrived

It was part-time student carer Selonge. I mentioned the tummy aches, but nothing was recorded about this in the log. Selonge got the medications sorted. We had a mini-chinwag, even raised a smile or two... no laughter yet, but I'm working on this. The gal took the waste bags with her to the chute; bless her!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Porcelain Throne!

Oh, what a gooey, messy, steaming, clingy evacuation that was! However, not painful, and no bleeding either! Just the cleaning up that bothered me; it took so long to get things right again.

Ablutionisationing

I decided as I was already in the wet room, to get the ablutions sorted out. 

The nasal clearing and teeth cleaning went pretty easily! A mixed bag of results:

The shaving went even betterer! Two, I say, just two tiny nicks shaving, and over the three tasks, just four dropsies! Grrreat! Double-Smug-Mode adopted!

Medicationings Well...

The Saccades eye drops were applied - mainly to the cheek, and it ran down through the moustache and into the mouth! Very little made it into the eyes!

Phorpain Gelling Arthur Itis' knees were done with no bother at all.

Germolene applicationing to the broken tummy skin folds was a pleasure!

Medicating Little Inchies fungal lesion was basically agony! Gragnangles! But then, it always is so painful!

Getting dressed was more straightforward than it's been for ages. Mainly due to Peripheral Petes' neurotransmitters being so kind!

The feet looked calm.

I noticed that a clump of galloping mini-blotches had appeared on the left wrist. I wonder what caused this?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mobile Call from Jillie

It was heaven to hear her voice again. Significantly up to the neck in it, bless her cotton socks! The gal is very busy, getting things sorted and learning her new business, mostly running it from home. 

She told me if I needed any help to call her. But I don't like to if it can be avoided, as she is busy building up trade and learning new tactics.♥

I waffled on about Joe giving me the lift to vote, and Jillie and I were deep in conversation when the landline rang. Jill rang off to let me answer the landline.

Sister Jane Called On Landline

We had a chinwag, which I enjoyed. Nowt heavy, like.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blogging Updating

Spent a few hours and started this Inchies Day off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fodder Time Cometh

But I resisted the temptation! Had a mug of Glengettie and shortcake biscuits.

Then got on CorelDraw to create some graphics for the TFZer site and these blog headers.

I got one done, then the fatigue and weariness came out of nowhere, suddenly done in, so tired? Had to get a meal sorted straight away, in case I faded any further.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Herbert giving it some bloody noise again, Grrr!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fodder Time Cometh

Not as good as it looked in this photo. Might be my innards are the problem?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nodded Off

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Cometh

It was Valerie tonight. She woke me up, nice and gently - she may have thought I'd conked out, I guess. Hehe! Being half-asleep, I'm not fully aware of what happened. I recall offering her a treat and that she tool the waste bag out with her to the chute for me. Bless her!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Slept Through to 03:00hrs!

I can't recall ever having so much time spent with Sweet Morpheus!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4 comments:

  1. Good to get back into normal work, such as effectively monitoring red cars and trying to reconcile those new parking spaces to answer the following question: Wot's owt and wot's nowt, then to discover the dynmic equilibrium that keeps these wot-nots explicable rather inexplicable. Thar's the rub that scrubs your back, innit true, kind Sir!
    HRH Lisa has visited the hospital emergency rooms thrice in two days. Keeps us alert and well exercised. They gave Lisa much strong antibiotics intravenously. Now to home, she crushes the antbiotic tablets and the effectiveness is far superior. More visits to the dental school will allow the dentists on their crappish work. Seethe-worthy is how we feel now. Does it get better soonish?
    More words to follow on Sadday...by gum, it's already Sadday, innit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a confusionalistical opener, Billum, I can but agree! Hehe!
      Just sent HRH Lisa an email reply, too, Sir. An Ode that I hope will bringeth a smile, and hopefully take her mind off of things? ♥
      Thank heavens she has you as carer! I pray things will improve for you both - at the very leastest, not get any worserer!
      Please tp pass on my bestest wishes. ♥

      Delete
  2. That was nice of Jillie to call. At least Selonge to some bags to the waster for, Same for Valarie who was sweet to wake you gently. Too bad the photo looked better than the meal. Nice blue morning shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By Gawd I do miss Jill!
      Tried the Kodak Sunday, Tim. Not that I used it much, a nothing sort of day. Humph
      Cheers, Sir.

      Delete