Sunday 16 April 2023

The Mysterious Crowell Manor Basement Laboratory Visit

The Mysterious Crowell Manor

Basement Laboratory Visit



Professor Billum Paid me a visit to his basement laboratory and made Time & Space Machine last week. As we were talking, his lad Alan appeared in their new Concept Time & Space Machine 101/B/Mark three. It was not until they had departed, that I realised they had both gone off in their 2⅐.4 Mark One Machine











The time machine appealed to me



The Bill-Lisa-Alan Neptune aiming Time-Machine!

I couldn’t resist having a go on it, and after pressing a few buttons and knobs and pulling a few levers, I found myself in Crowell Manor Basement Laboratory 216A, where they were with HRH Petal-Lisa, in the middle of some experiment or other. My appearance shook them a little… well, it did me! I think this might have been because I may have set the Time Date wrongly; it’s the Americans, you know, they put the month in the wrong order, you know! So, there was a chance that they had not visited me yet, although they had… but might have been planning the visit to see me. Unless they had already been and returned… maybe? And I’d gone in the wrong time setting, thus, it was not yet, or was already beyond or after the original… No, I’m beginning to lose this; sorry.



Billum also

I’d obviously set a setting wrong somewhere because I could not hear a word they were saying to me. In fact, I could not hear any sounds whatever, and they had some of their machines working on the laboratory benches, and when Alan amended some of the scientific arithmetic on the blackboard, I noticed that HRH Lisa-Petal and both winced as if Alan was chalking had screeched – there’s a word for that, but I can’t remember it – hang on, I’ll check on Google… Oh, ‘Grima’ it tells me? Where was I?


Oh, yes, me not hearing anything when they were talking to me. I’ve forgotten what I was going to say now… Ah… Else I had forgotten to put my hearing aids in, I’d died, or was dreaming the whole thing?


Billum offered to counsel me as well!

 But, there were bubbling test tubes, HRH Petal-Lisa was her usual desirable self, and Alan was chewing off the chalk sticks... which concerned me a little. Billum was wearing a helmet. Then I noticed that Billum looked younger than when he visited me… if he visited me, last week… but that would only be last week to me; for Billum and Alan, it may have been a different time originally to that left earlier or later on their time travelling schedule… or perhaps I’m just having a temporary psychoactive & psychotomimetic moment after taking my Hemp capsule? The plots are gone again… I’ll make a brew of Glengettie.

Gorrit back again! I took a photo in the lab and would like to know if anyone can tell me, from the clues in the picture, just what they were doing, please? Here it is...

The thing is, they are an amazingly kind couple, to me anyway, so as far as that goes; and Alan and the furries, Bless you all!

TTFNski!

No comments:

Post a Comment