Wednesday 3 June 2020

Great Escape Day

Inchcockski - Tuesday 2nd June 2020: The Great Escape Day!

 

 



 Tuesday 2nd June 2020

Dydd Mawrth 2il Mehefin 2020



I regret, that with WordPress forcing the block editor onto me, I have got in a right mess with things, and tried to transfer the blog to Google Blogger, and lost all of the writing in the process! All those hours spent last night doing it as well! I have left Wordpress altogether, it was just too confusing trying to use the block editor. I shall just put the photographs on here, I am disgusted! The preview came up with a black background, I tried all I knew to remove it, without any luck. I am sorry really, cause things before the changes were coming back to me a bit after the stroke. So angry and sad at the same time! Blocks to them! 

A dejected man. And Google Blog ain't any better, so many limitations and they have also brought in a new editor! But, gave me the oppotunity to stay with the old one. Which was so bad years ago, I gave up and moved to WordPress! 
Pee'd-off in the extreme! 

Lost interest altogether, and may just give up. 

Sorry, here's the photos, not in order, just can't be arsed, sorry again. 










2Tue13
















 
 


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment