Saturday 27 March 2021

Inchcock's Day Friday 26th March 2021

Inchcock's Day 

Friday 26th March 2021

Welsh: Dydd Gwener 26 Mawrth 2021

Good morning! 


Hello, Inchcock's showing interest in this TFZer!


Bit of fun, looking for a Caption?

03:00hrs: I'd got in a much-needed decent kip of over five-hours last night! And woke semi-refreshed, not so confused as usual, and desperate need of the Porcelain Throne!

Possible Inchcock Lie: I bounded, full of life and health, out of the beautiful new recliner, touch the toes fifty times, and ran nimbly to the wet room and used the Porcelain Throne without any bother whatsoever... Oh, alright then: 

  • I fumbled my way painfully out of the £300, second-hand, decrepit, c1968, uncomfortable, rickety, not-working recliner, and a wanton involuntary right leg Neuropathy Pete, Schuhplattler dance erupted and had me falling back down into the arm of the chair! 
  • Luckily Harold's Haemorrhoids suffered no bursting or bleeding!
  • But I did clout my right elbow as I landed. Humph!
  • Tried again, and caught my balance, grabbed the Metal Mickey stick, and I limped gingerly, with Cartilage Cathy really giving me some stick pains!

  • And off to the wet-room!

I was soon in a confused state of mind: all the signs warned me to get down as quickly as I could, which I did. But, nothing happened apart from the loud rumbling and peculiar bubblings from within the innards? So, I picked up the crossword book in anticipation of a Constipation Konrad evacuation...

Porcelain Throne Activity

Whoopsiedangleplop: But no, suddenly, it was Trotsky Terence-like content that shot out from the rear end. Watery, smelly and multi-coloured? With a diesel-like looking film floating on top? At least it was not so much work cleaning up this time, and it took just the one flush to clear things away! 

I double-checked on the condition of Harold's Haemorrhoids, there was only a little stinging and no bleeding, so I got away with that tumble well! When items were all cleaned, the innards were still bubbling and brewing away as I left the room?

I opened a bottle of orange juice, well, clementine, and got on with updating the Thursday blog. It didn't take me too long to get done for once, having to stay up late for the delivery to arrive and work on the post last night.

Posted the blog-link off. Then got the Health Checks done. The SYS at 159 was down nicely to yesterday. The DIA was scarily up a lot. And the body temperature was back up again. 

These numbers are most likely due to the mini-hobble I took yesterday; although I enjoyed it, I'm paying the price this morning. Cathy Cartilage, Back-Pain-Brenda, and Anne Gyna are all letting me know their displeasure.



My Thoughts in an Ode, on Wee-weeing today!

The wee-weeing was rampant this morning, I'd say,

Variable releases, from jet-like, trickles and a painful spray!

Pre-Micturitional and/or Cessational Micturitionals held sway,

Maybe they will stop soon? I pray!

There's not enough time in the day... 

Get the trews down, then the PP's, then leaking my stray,

Wait for things to start, wait for them to stop, hey!

Then change knickers, my patience in disarray! 

Trews back on, wash, put something to eat on the tray,

Back for another wee-wee - life is very uncomfy!

I started to do some graphics for later use on CorelDraw. I had a go at the newly downloaded version 2021. I gave up! I'm just not up to learning new things nowadays. Like the crap blocks on WordPress, I must remember later to close my account with them. 

I investigated what and how it would be safe to put the beef chunks I bought and froze, from the freezer, into the crock-pot. I tried it anyway, got them on low heat to see how things tasted later. My aim is to put the leeks and potatoes in, with some seasoning and passata with basil. I'll try it later.


Back to the computer, I limped (Cartilage Cathy is so painful, serves me right doing the mini-marathon yesterday!). Then the need for another Porcelain Throne visit suddenly arrived. It was of a slightly different type this time. I sat down and got the book to read, expecting a Constipation Konrad mode to happen.


But, nowt happened for ages, but I was enjoying the read. Then I was really caught out as the movement started of its own accord or that of the innards. What a sticky, messy, gungy, odorous session!


It took me until gone 06:00hrs to clean everything and myself up! I'm getting fed-up with these ever-changing, time-consuming sessions now! I may have sulked for a few moments, and a twinge of victim mentality and feeling sorry for myself developed. But not for long, luckily, as I was changing the PPs again, another adventitious right leg Neuropathic Pete Schuhplattler dance kicked-off, with a short but brutal flailing performance, an imitation of a one-legged Hokey Cokey dance! 

But the miracle and blessing of it, even though I hit the floor with the left knee, was there were no injuries suffered! Had I ended up on Cathy Cartilage's right knee, it would have been a different ending! My slight depression was over, and I was grateful for the spot of such good luck!

Its funny life is, innit?

I cleaned up and went to make a brew of Glengettie. It turned out that the Whoopsiedangleplop in the wet-room; because I was concentrating on the right knee, I'd missed the fact that I'd broken already chipped tooth! Now I'm in a pickle. Will I be able to eat the beef stew after all my time and bother making it? I wasted no time; this is going to be a painful period. I took two Codeine 30mg and a Parcetamol 500mg. I'm aware of the danger of overdoing these with me taking all the other medications and the Warfarin. But the pain is too much for me to resist on this occasion and is needed to help me cope with Cartilage Cathy.


Whether I can resist them later on depends on the toothaches level of pain, really. Still, I think what I've taken might be easing things a little.

I made a start on this blog.

Made a graphic for later use, using the old CorelDraw; it's easier to manipulate - a bit like me, really. Hahaha!

A lot of noise coming from somewhere. And the Worldwide Hum is definitely getting louder than ever, now?

I went to check on the beef stew. I split the leek and potato pouch contents, half in a tub in the fridge, and the rest into the crock-pot.


The belated, overdue, and much-deferred ablutions were then going to tackled by yours indeed. But I realised that I had not taken the morning medications yet I am a dithering idiot, but please don't tell anyone). I got the tabs out of the pot, and Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters let me down, and I ended up on my knees trying to find the missing seven medications. I found all bar the missing lansoprazole capsule. I was baffled as to where it could have rolled to, the spent three times as long as I on my knees searching; to get back up on my feet! Thank heavens for the nearby heavy haemorrhoid-testing, unfit-for-use recliner

Today I've fallen back down into it when I was getting up this morning, stubbed my toe against it, and now, it's been my salvation! Har-har! Bloody painful job, though. 

As I turned to go to the wet room, I saw the yellow capsule on the carpet, near the waste bin, the bin I'd moved several times while using the torch to search for that same capsule?


Grumph, balderdash, and how could I have missed it? I just put it down to the mysteries of Woodthorpe Court, with the hobgoblins, spectres, gnomai, phantasms, ghost, succubuses, the grotesque succubae, extraterrestrials, ectoplasms, or the Fata Morganas, that have been sent to taunt, irritate and terminate my already limited saneness of mind? Ah, well!

I got in the wet-room and got on with the ablutionary duties. A marvellous session. The usual series of dropsies, of course. One teeny-weeny nick shaving and minor toe-stubbing moving the shower chair, on which rested Sock-Glide-Glenda - I sensed she was laughing at me? Hahaha!


Cartilage Cathy was a little swollen; that would be due to the long hobble yesterday and falling this morning, I imagine.


I put on the expensive, so-called Tena Sports-Protection-Pants? Sport, what sport is there in having bladder and gastroenterologist, and Little Inchies bleeding problems, so one needs the PPs... but 'Sports'? I did the hand-washing then. Only washed some socks and a more oversized blue jacket. Nothing untoward happened... No, I tell a lie! I did drop the bottle of laundry liquid! Still, the floor in that corner is now looking cleaner!



The rain came down as I checked on the stew again. I added some squid sauce and passata with basil, and I gave it a good stirring and moved everything to the saucepan on the hob.
 

I had a quick look for the latest Covid-19 figures...


It was once again well beyond my usual head-down time, so I got the nosh prepped and served up, ate, and enjoyed the beef stew, and got a little artistic, and put some pickled (home-made - Smug Mode Engaged!) cucumber on top of the dish!


Some red grapes, Milk Roll bread, and apple and desserts, a bit of a feast that was. A worthy 8.2/10 Flavour rating. (Head swanks a smidge!)

I washed all the dishes etc. and got down in the £300, second-hand, c1968, cringingly-beige-coloured, not-working, rickety, incommodious, grotty recliner. 

Zzzz!

5 comments:

  1. The little oak leaf is great. Made me smile. Temp up, not good. That's a great looking meal. I'm off to do more office moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, no need for anything bigger, mate. Tsk
    A mammoth job you've on, Tim, all the bestest with it.
    Not up to much at the moment, but still hold out hopes of Blogger not going down again. If it does, I'll not have the energy (mental) to try again.
    All the bestest to each and everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three cheers to Inchcock's Day!!
    Here's hoping that Blogger does not leave us in a lurch as large as the Evergreen ship presently floundering in the Suez Canal.
    The bestest to all, each, and every person reading these wordlets. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A plan:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExVn8uxUYAE5Tzz?format=jpg&name=medium

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Did not match any results' on Norton, but got it on Google, Billum.
    Did you create it, Sir? Brilliant, I love the idea!
    If you made it, I'll use it in the blog if you don't mind.
    Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete