Friday 16 April 2021

Inchcock's Day: Thursday 15th April 2021

 Jolly Good Morning!

TFZers ♥


Thursday 15th April 2021

Tatar: Пәнҗешәмбе 15 апрель 2021

23:50hrs: I woke up wanting a wee-wee, again this morning, and they kept coming throughout the day, with a gusto! Tsk! I took a few moments to recap on yesterdays farce of a day, and I tried to mentally prepare myself for another dollop of disasters being due! Just in case. Took a few deep breaths. Why? I've no idea!

Whoopsiedangleplop, Ooh, the ankle ulcer just gave me a tingle of tingles - almost like an electric shock. Which shouldn't surprise me really, the dying nerve-ends and all that. I'll be getting these more often, methinks now.

As I whipped of the quilt from my pins (legs), with the lights still being on, from my wonderful near three hours of kip, I could not but notice the right leg was stinging like heck; and yet looked so much milder and calmed down on the skin? The sensation of worms underneath was a lot stronger than what it was when I went to bed? Proper stinging this morning, yet looking so much calmer... This Peripheral Neuropathy is so variable. Anyway, the wee-weeing needed doing.

I removed my cuddlesome, flobby-bellied body from the c1968 recliner, caught my balance, and limped over to the overnight emergency bucket, which was already well-filled from the nocturnal visits, and after using, needed emptying, cleaning and sanitising, which I did. 

Smug-Mode Adopted! I am pleased to report that no taps/faucets were left running,  no lights left on, and it seemed at first glance around that I had not been doing any nocturnal-nibblings either - at least there were no apparent signs!

I seemed to be in a calm mood in myself, and made a brew of Glengettie Gold, and got on with updating the bits that needed doing to finish the Wednesday blog. An ode came into my mind that flowed freely from my warped, under-capacitated brain to my fingers typing. A bit of fun!

Whoopsiedangleplop I sent the Email link off, and I posted the blog to Blogger. Then went on Facebook However...


So, I nipped off to the Porcelain Throne. A great session, again no mess, no bleeding, but a fair bit of pain, as Constipation Konrad is still ruling the roost, so's to speak.

05:20hrs, noises from above started again. Clattering, knocking, but it was alright it didn't wake or bother me. I don't think it can Herbert, he was noisy, yes, but not usually at this hour. The tapping continued on and off all day.

The internet was still so slow, so I tackled the handwashing. I got carried away a bit with it, Hehehe!

A jacket, a shirt, pyjama bottoms and many pairs of socks washed, freshened, wrung, and hung up above the kitchen sink on hangers.

I cleaned up and got the fodder progressing. In the crockpot went the potatoes and garden peas. I got the leeks and beef on the go, in the saucepan, seasoned, ready to be turned on later.


Then I got the ablutions done. A no-bother much session this one was. Of course, the usual dropsies, a few nicks shaving, nowt profound, and I started Toothache Thomas off. 
Smug-Mode-Entered! I got the socks on without using Sock-Glide-Glenda! Then nearly went over when getting the trousers along. And had a good battle to get the 'Supplied by Jenny' cosey slippers on...


Whoopsiedangleplop-Accifauxpa: Leaving the wet room, I managed to end up in a heap on the hallway floor, as I lost my footing with the soft slippers. Clouting my elbow on the way down, and so annoying Arthur Itis and Cartilage Cathy, who both let me know their displeasure! Haha! But I soon felt better after I made a brew and ate some Scottish lemon-flavoured shortcake bikkies! 

The PN in the right leg is getting worse, not better as the day goes on, mind you, the wee-weeing has decreased, you can't win 'em all!

Finally, I got around to doing the Health Checks, and what a pleasant surprise!


Well, just look at the sphygmomanometer results, all in green! For the first time in months, the BP results had gone out of the red - and into the Pre-High amber Zone!!!! Yee-Ha!

I had a look to see if any comments had come in on Blogger. One from Tim Price. I'm worried about Ohio Billum and HRH Lisa, not heard anything; I'll email them later, see how they are going.

I did this p[ost for a few hours (while the net is working), and then made an order with Sainsbury's, for next Wednesday a.m. twixt 06:30 > 07:30hrs. 

Then as I got back on the blogging, the landline rang out and flashed at me. It was the Doctor from the stroke ward.

 I was in. It's been nearly two years since I left there, the man told me. His accent, or to be fair, my lousy hearing, made it difficult to follow all he was telling me. I explained, and he said (I think) that he would send me a questionnaire to fill in and return to him. I agreed and thanked the chap.

I heard noises again, but not from above this time, so I went to check at the door. Aha, a letter had been posted; the regular postman generally knocks on the door or rings the bells, as he is aware of earholes not working very well. Good on him!

It was about my pension. I'll have to get someone to explain things to me, but I don't think it will need any answering... I hope.

I then concentrated on CorelDraw to make two graphics for tomorrows blog. Hard work, the brain was going into a 'Lockdown' mode of its own. What bit of concentration I had left was dissipating into the ether.

Whoopsiedangleplop: I made the nosh, and I was sure I'd taken a photo of the tray of fodder. I remember taking a picture of the tray on the swivel chair that I use as a footrest and worrying that it may move while I was shooting it. Clear as a bell in my memory that bit was. But no, in the morning when I came to download the photo, it wasn't there! Humph!

I washed the pots, then got down in the c1968 rickety, non-working recliner.

Whoopsiedangleplop: The Thought Storms beg. Clagnockers!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa and I are cross-referencing our data — looking for an equivalent to amber-colored cars, we're calling them amber zones. Yee Ha!
    Yesterday, Lisa got jabbed a second time with a Pfizer needle. Then we went home, where I found a handful of abdominal fat. Found a handful and injected 40mg of Humira forthwith. Having accomplished those word-worthy tasks, we started on a spreadsheet that features amber vehicles. We shall attempt to find our amber BPish values — perhaps on Sunday, yer favorite day o' the week if I be not mistaken. Haha hehe.
    We wish you fewer senior moments and fewer thought storms, kind Sir!
    Expecting Clagnockers. :-)

    ReplyDelete