Saturday 29 May 2021

Inchies Day - Friday 28th May 2021: Carer Suzanne sorted things. Wot an 'ectic day!

 Nowadays, the only thing I exercise - Is Caution!

Some of the TFZer lads - What are they up to? Hehe!

  

Friday 28th May 2021

Croatian: Petak, 28 Svibnja 2021

Greetings

Blogger was letting me add photos, so I made a start on this ode. Then updated the Thursday diary, sent it off. Perused, posted and commented on the Troll Free Zone and the Winwood Heights Facebook home pages.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Waking Thoughts, again...

Waited for the overnight thought-storms to wane,

Some were giving pleasure, the others pain,

I'm doing okay with my slimming campaign,

Fears, worries and self-recriminations, in the main,

Trying to decipher things was all in vain,

I was driving myself crazy, nonsane,

Nocturnal wee-wees, and a needed to go again,

Gawd awful painful, I thought I was passing grain!

Better check around after for errors in my domain!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♫ Oh, what a Beautiful Morning ♫

Before doing the Health Checks and taking the medications, I made a brew of Thompsons Punjana. Lovely it was! I saw how beautiful the morning sky looked, so pictured it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blood Pressure Results!

All numbers were in the green zone! Grrreat! Which helped assuage and mitigate my frettings and worries. Yee-Haa!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tablets were taken and onto the Computer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ablutions Tended To!

And, what a mixed bag of happenings today!

I got in the wet room, and I started with the teeth cleaning. All went well!

The nasal clearing brought forth a bit of blood, but nowt to fret over too much.

Shaving... well, not a single nick or cut! Oh, Yes! It seemed for a few minutes, Nicodemus Neurotransmitters, Shaking Shaun, Dizzy Dennis and Shuddering-Shoulder-Shirley, had all agreed to give me a break for once.

It was surreal! I felt in a state of incongruity... but boy, how I enjoyed it!

Naturally, the dropsies continued unabated, but you can't have everything, can you? Hehe!

The drying off went without any knock-overs or banging into anything at all! This was going so good and smoothly - it worried me!

Started the medicating off... and the ailments returned, and cause me some hassle... well, a lot of it! I'll tell yers about them;

I dropped the glass olive oil dropper bottle. Actually, a bit of good luck here; it didn't fall on my foot. And the plastic cap and glass break! Smug-Mode-Adopted! Not a wise move with my luck!

Little Inchies fungal lesion was bleeding a smidge. Bit of a job stopping it, the Daktacort® tube was dropsied. It took me ages to find the plastic cap afterwards. Still, I got it stopped in the end.

Then, the Phorpain® gel was applied to the knees.

.

The Saccades eye drops were spilt on my chin, belly and into the moustache. At least I did get some of it in the actual eyes this time. Humph!

I put some Germolene on a new painful tiny white spot, which was coming on the right heel?


Then spotted a new... whatever it is on the belly. I've not been giving myself any Anoxaparin injections with Warfarin. Yet it looked just like the marks they used to make? 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Call from Medications Management!

A Gentleman from the Medication Management team called me. Matron Jackie had referred me to them, for checks on my taking the medications properly each time. 

We chatted and I answered his questions.

He phoned back later, telling me that someone is calling on me today around midday, to discuss the needs and implementation. The plan is for 07:00 and 19:00hr checks daily. That'll ruin my sleeping pattern, but I'll get used to another easily enough?

I thanked him muchly, lovely to feel cared for, thank you, Matron Julie, have a great holiday! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Took a look at the local News Email

Not a lot on it today, well it was yesterdays.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Waste Bags to the Chute!

As I left the flat with the trolley and box, it felt suddenly cold? As I got through the lobby door, I could see why. The window had been left wide open again - Brrr!


Mayhaps, it is part of the airing to free the Corona Virus from the place?

Or, not.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Suzanne Arrived! ♥ 

The lady arrived, let herself in, confusion reigned, and we went through my medical history. 

A Q&A session, a form filled in,

She was kind to me,

I got confused within,

Left me a folder, near the waste bin.

Tablets all changed, I forget a lot,

Hard to keep the forecasted plot,

After a long time, off she shot,

A new system, worries me, somewhat,

The brain was now full of tommyrot!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Amazon Man is due...

Went down to meet the Amazon man in the foyer, to collect the parcel.

Back up to the flat, mind in a muddle.

I fear these changes will leave the brain puddled?

4 comments:

  1. Wow. You getting really good and cloud and moonshots these days. You're looking pretty beat up and bruised. You are carrying on carrying loads of trash to the bin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim:
      It's the worry about the carers, change in hours, and I feel all beat up. mate! Hahaha!
      Keep going, Sir. Cheers

      Delete
  2. Danged Blogger decided to delete my message before I could hit the Publish button. Had some good thoughts getting lost in the ether too. Oh well, what the hell...Had some good mentions on that BP reading, a thought on the day I passed solids and gases through the urinary tract. Stuff like that. That ether can sometimes get quite an appetite. Glad you have a helper like Julie when you most need it.
    Well, let us see if I can hit that Publish button before losing a second try.
    Watch out for Sunday, I hear it is well on its way to the Greater Nottingham Area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang nabbed, Blogger! Still, better than WordPress fer me, no blocks! Swine!
      I'm tckled pink that you are urninary tracking again, Sir! 👍

      Delete