Tuesday 25 May 2021

Inchies Day: Monday 24th May 2021 - Ode, Graphicalisationings, Photographicalisations and some local news - Matron, Nurses... Grrreat!

My body has more replacement bits than genuine bits! Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beautiful TFZers - Driving in Style!

Monday 24th May 2021

Zulu: NgoMsombuluko ngomhlaka 24 Meyi 2021

01:30, and off to the Throne again,

Gooey, messy, but with no discomfort,

Leaving, I stubbed my toe; oh, the pain!

Amazingly, I felt contentment, of a sort?

My prettiest stub-mark ever, I have to say!


Found I'd left potatoes cooking in the crockpot,

Made a brew of Gelengettie, t'was tasty and hot,

But the weak wee-wee, complain, I cannot,

I surprised myself, and ate up the lot!

The Health Check result, set in a mental rot,

Cause they were miles out, happy I was not!

It was in the healthy bracket; thanks a lot!

Since the ankle was this good... I've forgot!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Took the medications and back to the Porcelain Throne. The second visit, messier than ever, I'd a very sore bot!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A Terrible Feeling

I made an order with J Sainsbury's for later in the week. But after reading the details, my EQ spoke to me: Saying, "You are going to regret making this order, mush!" No reasons made known?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inchies Moon shot

I was well pleased with this effort, taken from the Kitchenette window. Smug-Mode-Engaged! Ahem! To be honest, I tried taking about eight photos of the moon, only this one came out any good! Tsk!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sister Jane called...

She rang my number by mistake. Hehehe! Still, along with hubby Pete, we had a tremendous little gossip and nattering session about nothing and everything. Jane even found time to tell me off a few occasions. Credit where it's due; she's very good at that! 

The intercom rang, but there was no one there when I got to it. I rang Jane back, and the door chimes burst forth - Aha, thought I; This will be the INR-DVT nurse, or perhaps the Medication nurse, or even Matron Julie?

So I had to ring off again. It was Josie returning her dinner tray, plate, etc. She told me she really enjoyed that! We had a chinwag for a minute or two, and I got back to updating this 'Inchies Day' blog.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Where is my Vampire Angel Nurse?

Into the afternoon now, and no signs of my haematology vampire yet? I'm a bit worried about this. I imagine it's been changed, and I must have forgotten about it, Humph! Perhaps, cause they do not usually come this late in the day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A Mystery Caller?

The intercom rang forth a few minutes later. I got to the panel, but it turned itself off before I could ring the let-in button. I saw a blue coat on someone for a second before losing the picture and assumed it must have been one of the nurses. One of the three who has not yet arrived? So, I got myself out and went to the lift, in case whichever nurse it was had not called here before... But, no one arrived. I waited a few minutes, hoping I wasn't missing another phone call or intercom message in the flat...

Gawd, will they ever get the intercom working correctly...?

A daft question that was! Tsk!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Took this photo from the balcony - for HRH & Billum in Ohio!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got the waste bags made up and taken to the chute room.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I went on CorelDraw to try yet again to get some graphics done in advance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Then I got a landline call. It was from the Vampire Angel nurse Hristina ♥. She is calling tomorrow to take the blood sample twixt 09:00 > 11:00hrs. Bless her!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I got the nosh sorted out,,, nice!

I got the nosh sorted out early. Certain that no medicalisational person would be calling on me this late in the day. I've explained to each one about my odd hours and begged them not to call after 15:00hrs. (Huh!) Lovely fodder, a very worthy 8.9/10, for taste!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whoopsiedangleplop - Accifauxpas!

Went to wash the pots up, diverted to the Porcelain Throne for a gooey, messy evacuation that took ages to clean up after... Back to the kitchen, to find out that I'd left the hot water tap (faucet) running and could not wash the pots, as the water had run cold! Blurblecrups! Still, it will soon heat up as the overnight heating will come on anytime now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The landline rang again... 

Bless her, she advised me of the changes to the bus service. The L9 has finished, and a new N19 service is replacing it. 

A well thought out (I thought) new route is beneficial for us old un's shopping. It calls en route at Asda in Arnold (Shoplifters paradise).

Tesco at Top Valley (very handy if want to buy some Weed, Cocaine, Crack, Ecstacy or MDMA - pushers are rife in that area, and they tell me the drugs are not as pure, but cheaper there?)

Then calling at Morrisons at Bulwell (Where you can find many abandoned stolen cars for spares). Then into Bulwell Market, with several cheapo shops to choose from, and attract the attention's of the muggers, gangs of yobs, pavement cyclist, Escooterers and pickpockets - do not use a cash machine in this area!

A bus every hour, only on schooldays, though. But very welcome!

Thanks for the update, Jenny! ♥

I got settled to watch some TV...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Matron Julie and Nurse Shirley Arrived!

And there I was, in my Protection pants and t-shirt! 

This late call unsettled me a bit, but the nurses soon put me right—many questions about different ailments and the Medication pots, which Matron Julie checked and amended for me. The nurse took me BP, pulse and temperature. Julie said she is getting the Medicine Team member to call again, for she was not happy with the state of the pots; some had different pill contents!

I thanked them and was feeling a little cared-for again! ♥ But well tired out!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As I eventually got down in the £300, second-hand, c1968, cringingly-beige-coloured, not-working, rickety, incommodious, grotty recliner again, the Thought Storms raged.

Grobbledanklops!

5 comments:

  1. A most-curious bump from a stub, innit? Quite unique in my experience. It should be listed and studied at the NHS lab for stabs and stumps. Might be a record stubular occurence that could contribute to the international society for the most amazing stubs. Expect a ring from those guys for purchasing that blue knob. At the very least, someone of them might want to use it as a setting for an engagement ring. Who knows? I am just offering the possibilities for those folks who are keen on such stuff. They might be a great many who seek such wonderments, probably a very great many. A lucky bride would become a proud bride. But there is the possibility that I am an old deluded wretch, that does indeed seem to befit me. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Vielen Dank für den Bericht über den roten Autos. Wir freuen uns auf die Auskunft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billum:
      Your views upon the stubbingalistical tendencies, are worthy of any of us deludedalised personages, methinks Billum. Free-thought for all! (As long as it does not harm to anyone, of course!)
      Someone out there must appreciate our effects before long... Surely? Maybe not.

      A bad week for cock-ups, mate. But there you go, I'l tell yer what, have a mug of Glengettie on me, with some caramelised biscuits.
      It that any better? Haha!

      Delete
  3. Excellent moonshot. I'm going to try and get the eclipse in the morning. Those taters are definitely Tate material. That is one heck of a stub. Great looking meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tim.
      Looking forward to seeing the moon shots, Sir.
      I seem to be getting better a stubbing, lately. The different swelling, size and colour amazes me, sometimes they stay for days, others it has cleared up within hours. There's a reason for this... but I don't know what it is. Haha!
      I told Owl-Mad William the Welshman (at the bus stop), to go to take a look at the owls shots (gave him the link address ages ago), he nearly spoke back to me. Swine!
      Keepeth safe. Cheers.

      Delete