Saturday 19 June 2021

Inchies Day: Saturday 19th June 2021: Graphics, Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

 TFZer Thomas!

Liberty-Global - The Customer-Haters!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morning Thoughts In sad Rhyme

I woke at 04:30, feeling far from normality,

Realised confusion was to be my reality,

The brain working in duality,

Twixt feigned normality and practicality!

In search of an iota of normality,

Thought Storms started, though it's not a rarity,

The thoughts showed incredible insensitivity,

They continued a while showing proclivity,

Suddenly, and with great clarity,

T'was something of a curiosity,

I rose to get spuds ready like it was my destiny?


Found an odd potato, I had to smile,

I couldn't stop looking at it for a while,

It sent my depression into exile! 

Then kettle on, a banana I'll eat,


By gum, it was so small,

It didn't last long at all!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Handwashing Done

Only a long sleeve shirt to do... well, there was more, but, sod it! Haha! I still had assistance from Neuropathy Pete to make a lot of mess with the twitching and shaking of my right side limbs. Thanks, Pete! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Tackled

And boy, were they Good!

The Blood Pressure had almost reached the amber level - it's never been that low before! Close, but not this low.

Wee-wee colour was fine. I was having some pain from Anne Gyna again, but not too bad; it's been a lot worse.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Another Brew, I Photo'd the View

We'd had a good downpour overnight. Not that I was aware of it, it might have been a short sleep, but it was a deep one!

I tried to take shots of different area from the light & view-blocking kitchenette windows. Some of them did not come out very good, these above best the best I could manage with the Canon camera, and Peripheral Pete's unwanted attentions, Ah, well!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started Updating Blogger

But Mr Fries Mob Failed Again


So, I went to get the ablutions done and needed another Porcelain Throne visit. I started with the Throne duties first:

Once again, things were reluctant to start, but I got the crossword book and made a right mess of it. It was a long wait... the motion started suddenly and flowed freely and smoothly once it did begin to escape. 

I spotted some new telangiectasia varicose veins showing through the right leg. 

Not messy, no bleeding, no soreness!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stand-Up Ablutions

Not a lot went right, yet nothing disastrous or serious took place, I hope!

I stubbed my left foot, right between the hallux and long toe, against the Dreaded Deadly Sock Glide as I moved it. 

Only one mini-cut while shaving.

The teeth cleaning was a little tender.

When I had one of the many dropsies, I bent down to retrieve the razor, and;

Accifauxpas!

An adventitious right leg Neuropathic Schuhplattler dance kicked off with a short but brutal momentary flailing performance. I thought it worthy of being performed on stage at the time. Not really! I caught the top side of my head against the door frame as I grabbed it to help keep my balance and avoided going over. It's been such a long time since the last one of these attacks. Ah, well!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Medicationalisationing Went Well

The final dropsies were the olive oil dropper bottle, but no harm nor damage. Retrieved it using the short picker-upperer supplied to me by Jenny ♥. From behind the WC bowl. Amazing how they find the least accessible spot to land in! Haha! The feet and toes didn't look too bad at all after the stubbing.

Mind you, the skin is looking a cadaverously welmish, pale colour again?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bangs, Knocks & Clattering from the Flat above, again!

Back to the computer, I trotted. I carried on with the updating to the accompaniment of many loud bags and knocks from Herbert's. These annoyances carried on and off for hours, and I was getting a little pee'd off with them.

He might be building a full-sized steam engine or submarine? There's certainly enough noise. Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A Little Late Arrival of the Carer

Nice bloke though, Col. Did the job professionally enough, and he showed concerns, was sociable with it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Set Up Template - Then Facebooking

Nicodemus's Neurotransplanters were playing up often. This was the most time consuming and aggravannoying. Humph!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anticoagulation DVT Results Delivered


This morning, I told the carer, Col, that the INR DVT (Deep Vein Anticoagulation) clinic had phoned me with the results and new dosages of Warfarin. Which, naturally, he was unsure if they were right or not! Now they have arrived, with a new test due on Monday, things should be clearer for them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Whoopsiedangleplop!

I was working on the computer, battling the nerve-ends loss, and became aware that a faint noise was buzzing. I found the mobile phone, but it wasn't that... but what was it?

To my sudden amazement, I realised it was the intercom. That has not been working for weeks now? But, of course, it is not loud enough to hear and cut's off far too soon before we can get to answer it. My worry is that it might have been the prescriptions being delivered? But indeed, if so, they would have surely phoned me? I'm confused now! It didn't help with the noise from above going on so long!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At Long Last - Made a Start on This Blog

Ah, the noise from above has stopped. Fingers crossed. Got some progress done finally.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Visited the YourArea Email Magazine

Searched for owt of interest



It must be a slow news day? Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sister Jane Sent This Funny for Inclusion

So, I inclusioned it! Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got the Meal Made

A taste rating of 8.2 was granted. This does not include the lemon iced mini cake cause I dropped it and have yet to discover where it fell, down between the chairs somewhere, I believe. But using the torch to search didn't reveal anything. Hehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Football Match

Put the TV on to watch a Euro match, but fell asleep well before it started.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Arrived

Just as well, she woke me up. But I was in a bit of a haze and cannot recall most of what happened with being half-asleep or with it exactly. I think it went well, apart from falling to sleep as she spoke to me. The gal seemed happy as she leaving; I can recall that! I foolishly expected to drop off as soon as I settled back into the £300, second-hand, c1968, cringingly-beige-coloured, not-working, rickety, rusty recliner.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Attempted To Get Back To Sleep

I cleaned the pots and tried to get back to sleep. But it was no good, sweet Morpheus denied me, and the Thought Storming started! I rose, had a wee-wee, wash, and took a photo of the end of day Sun.

Settled once again, but the Thought Storms were too much for me to zone out! So, I got up and did some work on the blog.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got it finished

So tired and weary now, I fell asleep on the computer chair. How I didn't fall off of it, I don't know, but it was a shock when I woke in need of a wee-wee and felt for the arm of the recliner to help myself up, and it wasn't there! Hahaha!

6 comments:

  1. I like your morning odes. That's a cool little car in the first image. Nice cloud cover photos and sunset photo. Decent looking meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tim.
    I had one them Peel Cars, (Made in the Isle of White), it got strange looks even back then, Tim. I couldn't get in or out of now nowadays. Haha!
    Nice to habe a good nosh for two days on the trot - talking of trots... they are very reluctant lately. Har-har!
    Cheers, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the odd potato and see faces on taters as well as on clouds. This small fellow looked to have a wan smile and a bit of a hairlip. Well, there is the game of Mr. Potato Head to back up me interest in finding faces on everything. The ability to fancy faces on taters would look great on a CV? Of course, it would. Speaking of faces, I also enjoyed Jane's update for the names of the Seven Dwarves. Another variation of the face game, innit?
    Sorry that you missed the football match, but another chunk of sleep is betterer methinks.
    I was reading a bit on the Covid variants just a few minutes ago. It seems that Bolinsaro in Brazil has beat the US in death count per capita. Bolinsaro is another Trump who is coming for election next year, I wish him the very worst on his reelection bid.
    I am pleased that your Carer was a helpful sort. I hope that HRH Lisa is pleased with my Carer ratings. We have taken to watching TV from about 10:30 to 2:00 in the morning. This way I get to catch up with programs and share a few more hours with HRH. One of our favorites continues to be the British Baking Show, it is light and worry-free broadcasting in my personal opine and the opine of HRH Lisa. :-)
    Wishing you the bestests is wot we do!
    Billum and HRH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, a fellow face-finder and figure fancier. I've just read this on Mr Google: Climate change is altering global cloud patterns in ways that can make warming worse. ... Cloud systems associated with storm tracks currently exert a cooling effect at lower latitudes. Does this mean you will get betterer or worserer figures and faces in the clouds? It's not very clear to me? Haha!

      I have to agree with you, Billum, sleep is more precious.

      If you get a chance and it is shoen over there, a comedy programme called open all hours, I can reccomend for HRH and yourself to watch, Sir and Ma'am! In the original series... Whoops Fire Alarm going off I think, I'll check...
      Nope, no alarms going off, another mystery.

      Where was I? Oh, yes, (1976 to 1985) Ronnie Barker, a young David Jason as his assistant, a truly easy going dry humoured series. Then in 2013, they made a follow-up series 'Open all Hours Again'. Poor Ronnie had since died, but David Jason then played the role as oner of the shop. I do think you'd love them, some wouldn't get the English humour, but I fancy HRH and you would. (Sorry if that's not very clear, Sir.

      That flipping sound's going off again? Might be youths on the park outside musicalisatiioning?

      Keepeth safe! ♥

      Delete
  4. I shall ask Lisa HRH if she is familiar with Ronnie Barker. Looking forward to it now. When I was studying in Germany, I learned about the difference in German humor — it is completely devoid of understatement. You can state the most outrageous things and they will simply take it literally. They also rely much on slapstick. It's interesting how much or little of a larf exists between German and English-speaking audiences. Fortunately, US tastes in humor gained much from British models. Not entirely of course.
    Lisa has been sleeping for quite a few hours as I type. She will eventually realize that the sun has set and that it is time to take on the role of a night person. When she wakes up, we may be able to find some Ronnie Barker. 70s and 80s are also eras we both enjoy. 1973 is my favorite year actually. :-)
    Taketh much care as well, kind Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you Lisa HRH gets a chance to find some 'Open all Hours' over there, Billum.
    During my too short a lived time with Grizelda, I often noticed that my humour went unnoticed, Sir. But she made up for this is, in 'other ways'... Cor what a gal. She was an East German Policewoman. 6'4", built like a brick wall, hairy as hell, and I loved her! The four weeks living with me, were my happiest ever!

    Benny Hill seems to be a favourite over in the States so I read? Yet he was never my 'Cup of tea' Funny that.

    Please give Lisa my fond love when she wakeths.

    1973, I wonder what I was doing... more to the point, what were you doing? Hehehe!

    Blessed are the wordsmiths!

    I fang you!

    ReplyDelete