Saturday 19 June 2021

Inchies Day - Friday 18th June 2021: Graphics, Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

 Friday 18th June 2021

 ♥ TFZer Jillie - Australian Newshound


Morning Thoughts of Confusion

An Ode of sorts...

23:45, Late to bed, 05:40, late to rise,

Porcelain Throne needed,

Getting up seemed wise,

Thought Storms; they'd not receded,

From the recliner my body I did prise,

Common sense desperately needed,

The evacuation was painfully slow, giant size!

Crosswording, as the rear end, it bleeded,

Clump, thud, splosh... Oh! my cries!

Then cleaning up and medications proceeded,

No one here to sympathise...

Not that this was what I needed,

When I stubbed my toe, that was unwise,

My early morning Accifauxpas were exceeded!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I felt like I'd just passed some andesite?

The carer was so late last night,

Little sleep, I felt in a right plight,

I looked in the mirror, a horrendous sight!

The toes look like they had blight?

Lack of blood? I was very white,

The rear end still hurt; things felt very tight?

Cleaned, Germoloided, it was a bit of a fight,

Hurt so much, my head felt dizzy and light?

20g Codeine, to ease the pain of the shite,

Realised I looked a terrible sight,

So I cleaned my spectacles with 'SpecsBright',

Saturdays view after the storm was nice and bright,

Wish someone had told me it was Friday...

And not Thursday night!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Tended to 

Oh, I am a good lad!

The BP SYS had gone back up a bit. The DIA was at 71, the same as yesterday. The pulse seemed to be maintaining some level readings now. Pulse and Temperature were both fine. The wee-wee chart level had gone up one, which is a good thing. Apart from the blood pressure back up, things looked good!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello, back to the Porcelain Throne!

A similar evacuation mode was suffered, but with far less content. However, the bleeding was pretty bad again. Medicationing needed!

I cleaned everything up, and I got the new tube of Germaloid Ointment and fetched the last Phorpain tube from the medical box. And took a Codeine straight away. Cause the rear end was having a ball with the pain-giving this Friday! See, I got the day right! Hehehe!

I'm a smidge worried about perhaps running out of painkillers. I'm hoping that the chemist is going to deliver the prescriptions this Saturday Oh, dearie me!

The Phorpain was used to give Arthur Itis and Cathy Cartilage some relief. Well rubbed-in, and I used rather more than I should have, bearing in mind the limited supply. Hopeful of a prescription delivery tomorrow.

On the brighter side, there were no toe-stubbings, shoulder bashing, or any bother with Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters... the swine usually reserves his attacks for when I'm shaving or using the computer. Grumph!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meridian Morning Carer Arrives


Care Pamela arrived just after seven o'clock, and I mentioned last night's carer's lateness, but not complaining about this. I am aware that problems come now and then. It's just with the VD; I tend to panic a bit and think I've missed something, a message, instruction... meaning I may have forgotten.

Tsk! I had been told not to touch the medications in the bag. Not that there are many left now to touch. Pamela was a little defensive, but I hastily told her I was complaining about the carer being late, just its effect on me. I need some concrete instructions on what to do in case it happens again. Not much sleep was attained through staying up so late, and I did appreciate the gal getting here, despite whatever 'problems' had delayed her. She was calm and collected and sorted the medication out as I rambled on about, I know not what. Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Computerisationing Started at last

I got the updating on yesterday's post completed, sent off, emailed the link, and went to make a brew of Glengettie.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Caught Up with Facebooking

TFZer and Winwood Heights visited.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sidetracked WordSearching for Odes!

The brain just thought it was a good idea at the time to select from rhyming words for use later in my pathetic odes. Over three-and-a-half hours later, I'd gathered them... Plonker!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made a Start on This Blog

Very belatedly!

I was doing reasonably well... then... Mr Fries controlled Liberty-Global who bought out Virgin Media, failed on me again!

Makes me sick! Virgin on the ridiculous, now!

I used CorelDraw to make some graphics up, I need them anyway. This is the first one I made. Thank you, Mr Fries!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Late Ablutions completed

A danged messy affair I'm afraid. The usual timing to do as much damage as possible from Neuropathic Pete! I don't think I've ever had so many dropsies - that many I got backache from picking things up, cause I was fed-up with using the picker upperer so often. Humph! 

Still, I avoided any toe stubbing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got the Nosh prepped and Served

By the time I'd cleaned up after cooking and serving, the meal had transformed into a cold one. But that didn't matter, it tasted fine! The Polish bacon was tasty, the only things dodgy was the tasteless Morrisons mandarin in jelly and the wormlike-ridden Cox's apple.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Came 19:15hrs

I was eating the nosh at the time, not that it mattered at all, with it being cold anyway. Hehe! Pamela (I think was her name), soon had me sorted out with the medications, and was in a chin-waggable mood, which was great! I thanked her muchly, and off she trotted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

England v Scotland Match

I settled to view the football. But somehow just knew that I was going to nod off - and I damn-well annoyingly did, too! Grrr!

Having read the result and comments on the BBC Sports site, when I woke up, I am now contentedly glad that I fell asleep!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My EQ Spoketh to Me!

Emotional intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.

As I was battling to get back into the land of nod, and without any Thought Storms, my EQ was messaging me! He's not been talking to me so often lately?

As usual, the content was vague, yet positive. Vague in detail, positive that something is going to occur tomorrow, that will have me fretting and worrying. And it will, my EQ is never wrong! 

I sense a late Carer call may be part of it? But I am often wrong with my analysis.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Keep Safe!

2 comments:

  1. That's good Pamela got the meds sorted out for you. Decent looking meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, cocker. Circadas still on the quiete side?
    I've nearly finished your latest Fame Graphicalisation, mate. Hope to get it finished in a day or so, and publlish it in the Blogger, TTFN

    ReplyDelete