Saturday 11 June 2022

ODE TO MISERY

Saturday 11th June 2022

ODE TO MISERY

I've tales of Dementia Doreen that need to be told,

And Peripheral Neuropathy Pete, to unfold,

Twixt Doreen & Pete, my sanity they control,

But not just them, but severalfold...

 

Yesterday, WordPress got involved...

Blocked my access, I've two accounts I was told?

Wanting passwords, in my mind long dissolved...

And my Grammarly accounts has been trolled.

 

I know I'm struggling, depressed and old...

Mistakes, computer destroying, all unresolved,

The truth is, which I cannot fairly withhold,

From most of the blame, I cannot be absolved!

 

I tried to go on Blogger, to make my ode writing,

Grammarly not working on blogger, hours lost trying...

To find out how to get the damned thing working...

But the brains understanding, is contraindicating...

Living with Dementia Doreen... is hard swallowing!

 

The internet keeps going down, Liberty-Global Virgin!

The wee-weeings are so varied, floodings or nothing?

This morning, they've been frequent... but just dribbling!

There's so much going wrong, life is troubling!

I spend far too long faults and error acknowledging,

 

I've decided that its toward senility, that the brains gravitating,

Computer? The simplistic things I fail comprehending...

Undoubtably, logic nowadays is like funambulating...

Made worse, by the Thought-Storms fustigating!

 

Should, a call for help I be sending...

Who to? The Doctor? She's unconcerned and hiding...

Computer problems, medical, and mental are colluding

This ode, to the Doctor I should be emailing!

The last two Emails were returned, boomeranging!

I honestly don't think it my fault, my becoming a cretin,

Life is getting a little too frustrating and testing...

Despite it all, I still do my best, but failingly....

♫ Fing's Ain't Wot they used to be! ♫ 

5 comments:

  1. Back on Blogger? WordPress giving you grief again? A lot of misery in the ode. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a right pickle with WP, Tim. Comments stopped showing. Day before yesterday, they came back, then of again last night. This morning they are on again... It's all a part of the misery, I suppose.
      Haha! Doreen Dementia is having a ball, I've got two appiontments at the EENT for cataracts, computer about to conk-out, WP and Blogger toying with me, and got an email... no, text message this morning at 03:30hrs (I was up all night trying to get the blogs to work). No kip at all. Too much going on with no solutions... Ah, would that be a good title for thenext Ode, Tim. Bill?

      Delete
  2. Doreen and Pete are ones what cause the most unwanted presence, the other named ones seem to report to one or both of those two scoundrels. Michael (Fries) might just be the third-most dastardly of ne'er-do-wells in the dwelling by my estimational examined and researched reckonings. Creeps and Villains of Flat 72, as we know those gits. And we know what the parole board would do with them if all their crimes be read and acknowledged. Gad and Feh is what I also say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was well worked out, Billum. Parole Boarders: Sack 'em, Hang 'em! Fries: Hang draw and quarter him... after shooting him and taking all his Wealth first. Doreen and Pete, I'm not sure about mate, if they die, will I? Hahaha! Had me tucks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parole Boarders may just be the cause of more failures in justice than the criminals they treat like royalty. The likes of Fries rob the roach to feed the thief, and Fries delivers his blows with impunity. Blarsted Barstard!!
      Doreen and Pete make a sorry pair of decision makers. It would be fair to get rid of them both, sending them to whip the Parole Boarders into shape. Now, the conundrum: how to send them packing without killing you in the process. Looks like a job for a labhilarity to taketh oneth. Memo to All Labs: how to wipe out the parasites without endangering the host, that is the answer. The lab(s) that come up with a solution for said conundrum will be honored with a plaque and a dozen brand new test tubes. Hahaha!!

      Delete