Wednesday 23 June 2021

Inchies Day - Wednesday 23rd June 2021: Graphics, Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

Methinks I'll agree with owt Lona says... Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
First Thing Thoughts
An imitation Ode

Stirred at four, the brains cohesion was slow,

A lot to do; I had to get up and go,

Yet I felt like I had found my mojo?

Until getting up, I stubbed my big toe!

No time for moaning, though,

A wee-wee needed, with my belly rotundo,

I escaped to wee-wee, yet another curio...

The bladder didn't want to let things go,

Hell of a job starting off the flow,

This battle left a sort of ache that did grow

Warm and tingling down below,

Luckily, no blood did show,

Washed, and to the kitchen, but Woe...

I found the crockpot with many a potato,

Cooked for 18 hours, they had an afterglow?

Yet not overly-cooked, though!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I took photos of the morning View

Below, it looked like the builder men were making more car parking spaces?

A close-up of the City Hospital.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cleaned Up, Fresh Spuds On the Go

I washed the crockpot, basin and lid, and got some more potatoes cooking again for tonight. Crock-potting saved the day for me, had I decided to so them in the oven or saucepan, there could easily have been terrible consequences overnight! Phew!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tea, and Off to Do the Ablutions

Just The One Serious Whoopsiedangleplop!

No showering yet, of course, too early for that; the noise may disturb my neighbours. The teeth cleaning went fine, the shaving has a few cuts and nick, nowt consequential, mind you. IT was here, doing the medications, that things went a smidge wrong, unfortunately.

I dropped the Germoloid tube, and, as is usual, it found its way via the cabinet, my knee, then against the WC, and fell out of view amongst the masses of cleaner bottles on the floor! 

Being aware for once that with the Warfarin INR level so high, I had to take care to avoid any bleeding, I did use the picker-upper to retrieve the medication. Handling that has given me a few nicks over the months.

I bent down to stretch to reach in, holding onto the WC raised seat bar. 

But I had not taken into account that the fingers still had some cream on them... Tsk! And the hand slid off of the metal.

I hit the cabinet edging and had instant bruises coming up! But did I swear or curse? Naturally not. 'Ahem!'

Withdrawing my limb from the tangle with the bottles to get the tube back, I banged the bruise on the shoulder that I found yesterday.


The bruise, previously a bluish shade, acquired a new yellowish tone? Still, it could happen to anyone... Couldn't it? Humph!

It was fun getting back onto my feet!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Health Checks Sorted

Oh, heck! Shame! I'd hoped for another low blood pressure after getting the lowest ever on yesterdays checks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Porcelain Throne Utilised

At least this session went betterer for me. Messy, yes, but still, not to complain. Harold's Haemorrhoids were bloodless!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hand-washed a shirt Earthshattering innit. Hehe!

I amaze myself sometimes. Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Updated Tuesdays Blog

A three-hour job. As I fumbled and bumbled my way along, swapping from doing the thing I was doing to another at a whim. Then forgetting where I was and concentrated on something else... Not good! Still, I got it done and posted it to Blogger, then Emailed the link.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No Morning Carer Yet

08:10hrs: The Carer arrived, another first-timer to attend me. A nice meaty gal, I like a meaty gal. Just a thought and distant memory, of course. Shame that. Haha! Carol, her name, I think. Showed a caring nature and willingly chatted to me while she was dishing out the tablets and checking the paperwork. Kind gal, patient with me. All done my 08:30hrs,♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I Continued To Mess Things Up With The Computer

I carried on tergiversating, humming and hawing and losing the plot as I worked away messing up the blog template. Haggleknobs! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Natalie To The Rescue!

The landline burst forth and flashed. It was carer Natalie, to tell me she is going to collect my prescriptions tomorrow for me. She had spoken with the Chemist for me and arranged to collect the medications. ♥

Not only that but also, Natalie had spoken with the Doctor about the Frailty Test and has booked an appointment for me. Thank You! Friday 9th July, at midday at the surgery. A treasure that gal is! ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Herbert Noises - Different?

I had thudding and banging noisy from 'Herbert's Haven' above. So So I went into Sherlock Holmesian Mode to work out why the difference, from scraping and tap-tapping, to thudding noise now?

I decided that Herbert had started a new model making-effort for the charity. Har-Har! Probably a working child-size submarine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Matron Jackie Arrived

She went through things and decided that she would sign me off from her calls list. Things that she'd made better were all in hand now. 

Thanks, Jackie ♥. I always felt confident after having Matron's visits. Bless her!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I went on CorelDraw

To make up some Graphics, as I am now out of the TFZ ones altogether. Got just one done and needed sleep desperately.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Head Down For Half-an-Hour

Better than nothing. Woke up and tried to get another done before the evening carer arrives. Wonder who it will be tonight?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Regular Carer Came

 She arrived nice and early for me, bless her. ♥ Nice gal, a little older, but with a twinkle in her eye. No, no! Well...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At Last, I Did A Graphic I Feel Proud Of!

I managed to make a Graphic for the 25th July, which I was pleased with. It's a TFZeress, in black and white, in a pram. It took me ages with all sorts of problems with CorelDraw not giving me access to specific options, and I had to keep turning it off and back on to get them!

I hope she likes it. Can't say who it is yet; I don't want to spoil the fun; I might ask the TFZers if they know who it is?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got Some Cold Nosh

The pickled cucumber I made, I think I added too many pickling spices. Too hot for me, but I only put a few slices on the plate, so I ate them up. The chilli flavoured cooked beef was viciously seasoned! I ate only a few pieces - Argh! But the tomatoes and bland tasteless Morrisons potatoes evened things up. I cunningly ate a bit of each in turn, to help alleviate the hot stuff! Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Then, finished off this post - Drained & Tired!

Sent the email links off. Updated Facebook, made a template for tomorrow, and virtually fell asleep in the computer chair before I'd even got around to turning it off!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. I quite enjoyed that pice with Biden waving good-bye to "Trump." I hope they are adding parking spaces for Woodthorpe. Yer Carers need that. Was there not an old trailer (circa 1968) that they removed? Thems would be nice and closerer spacs too.
    That hand-washed shirt was worth an entire blog itself. Astonishing!
    Herbert's Haven is probably tooling up for new business, such as bagpipe restoring. Who the heck knows.
    TTFNski from us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Billum.
      I've just taken an updated shot of the progress on the erectioning/building/roadwork, works. Looks like its going to be spaces for my angels to parketh.
      My Grammarly is not working? Argh!
      The very thought of bagpipe restorationing, Hahaha!
      Keep well, I'm wishing HRH and yourself the best of luck! ♥

      Delete
  2. Your graphics have been exceptionally good lately. The 18 hour taters. You're getting some nice colors in your bruises. Great looking cold meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, for the compliment, Sir. I've got Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters to thank for that, they have been pretty good to me... apart from when I'm in the wet room. Hehehe!
      The beef was seasoned with Chilli! I ate it all as well!

      Your photograpicalisations are even better than ever recently too. Love the toads especially. I've got a Macro option n the Kodak, but am not sure when to try to use it. Sad, innit? Har-har!
      Cheers.

      Delete