Thursday 10 June 2021

Inchies Day: Wednesday 9th June 2021 - Graphics, Photographicalisations & the odd Ode

♥ TFZer MARIE - Has visitors... Oh, yes? ♥

Wednesday 9th June 2021

 

Nocturnal sleeplessness again last night. I'm getting fed up with the indispositions of sleep-deprivationings! Tsk!

Made last nights meal up

Not a very good belated effort. But passable, with a taste rating of 6.5/10.

WhoopsiedangIeplop!

I thought I'd try and get a few minutes kip in. That was the plan, but I  went into deep, dense, down & out sleep! The next thing I recall was the Carer coming into the flat, with me being stark naked, struggling to get out of the £300, second-hand, c1968, eyesorely-horrendously grungy coloured, haemorrhoid-testing, unfit-for-use, rusty recliner. Oh, dearie me! He gentlemanly, graciously pretended he'd seen nothing, and even managed not to laugh, but it was a close call, methinks! His face mask did wrinkle up a little around his mouth. Haha!

I got the Health Checks completed

What a surprise; the Blood Pressure was even lower today! Grrreat!

Four days now in the green! Even the wee-wee was a lighter coloured too!

Off to the Porcelain Throne.

Not a good evacuation. But, an ultra-messy. But I've had much worse ones, Hey-Ho!

Computerisationing

I got on with updating, then posted the Tuesday blog.

Ablutions Sorted Out - At a Cost!

That cost me my sanity! 

The dropsies and knock-over incidents suffered have never been so high before! I somehow or other managed to give myself three bangs against the same grab rail! Gawd, it was frustrating! Although, despite the untimely efforts of Neuropathy Pete and Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters, I avoided any shaving cuts or nicks! 😏

A lady from Meridian called, she will be a little late arriving. Nae bothers, I'm in for the day... unless I remember something else that needs doing today. There maybe?

CorelDrawing

Tried to get some graphics done for the template before the Meridian Carer arrives...

Meridian Lady Cometh

 Hello, she's just arrived! We wet through my medical history, pleasant natured, a patient gal with my stuttering and wobbling about.

I put the details on the Google calendar.

Hristina rang

Vampire nurse and beauty Hristina called on the phone. She's arriving tomorrow to take the INR Warfarin blood test for me ♥

Thoughts in Ode

I've never been into Shakespeare or Hemingway,

Hate them? No, I can't say,

I'd get more laughs on a Segway,

Or going to church to pray,

My hopes, I’ve given away,

I’ll never get to Broadway!

Things I forget, usually…

Wee-weeing escapes me,

My dreams seem to soaraway,

What’s the point, anyway?

Enthusiasm, it wastes away,

Slowly, day to day…

I’ve never watch an episode of Stingray,

Nothing left to giveaway,

My wee-weeing is all a weak spray,

I think I’ve had enough today!

Tired and weary, I got the nosh made

I couldn't eat it all, but it's still a worthy 7.8/10 flavour score. Decided to try to get a nod-off session before preparing for the evening Carer to call and sort the medications for me.

Whoopsiedangleplop!

But left me mortified chagrined & horrified

I drifted off into a deep sleep for three hours - the door chimes woke me - the carer had arrived. Still muddled in the head, I got to and opened the door, as I looked up into his face, he expounded the words: "Of, my Gawd!" This is when I realised that I had not got any trousers on! Which created a talking point!

We both saw the funny side of my Whoopsiedangleplop, after the initial shock the poor bloke had, and the blood-curdling blast of embarrassment I suffered!.

In fact, we had a chat and joke, and he tried to help me with the computer problems. I enjoyed that a lot, too! It is a shame that the City Care carers team will be sadly finishing, last day next Sunday, sad in a way, yet offering the challenge of the new Meridian crew starting on Monday. Who may be able to get my Warfarin tablets right? I hope that the new team will be a friendly set of folks. I love being friendly and sociable, it breaks up the depression of needing helpers in the first place.

I tried to get some graphics made on CorelDraw!

I got down for some proper sleep, but, once again, the Thought-Storms kicked off - although with a few more hopeful thoughts mingled in this time.

4 comments:

  1. As a friend of pareidolia, I enjoy viewing shapes in clouds. To the left I saw the UK sans Cornwall, a set of eyes and broad smile. The BP could now be graphed. it'd show a clear downward trend, a good sign indeed. Say, I've also not viewed Stingray, but it looks like a good one. Mid 60s was a good time for SciFi, so I am already approving of the show it seems. I thin I shall count June 10 as "Have you remembered yer trousers day". Blood-curling blast worthy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As pareidolians go, you are a most impressive example of skilful image finders, Sir!
      I've just recorded the end car park on the camera - Reddies around!

      The betterer HC figures are most welcome - which reminds me, how are you going with the Humira, Sir?

      Found the graphic, I may become a belated follower you know. Puppetry in its early stages, wires... all goes to show the ingenuity of the day.

      That's the second time I've been woken up and got to the door, erm... not fully clothed. Mayhaps a sign on the door for late and early caller in warning? Any ideas? Hahaha!

      The 'Hum' is the loudest it has ever been, this morning. Argh!

      Delete
  2. Gerry Must have been named so with yer in mind, here is a poster for one of his noteable productions:

    https://blog.scienceandmediamuseum.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/thunderbirdsposter1.jpg

    ReplyDelete