Friday 20 August 2021

Friday 20th August 2021: Inchies Diary, and sometimes the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ Does Anyone know what's going on here, Please? ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FRIDAY 20th AUGUST 202

Original Waking Up Pleasure!

07:25hrs: The latest ever time of waking for me. Thanks to my getting my head down so late (Liberty-Global Virgin Media and Amazon being the guilty ones who caused this!), and getting only three hours kip, if that! 

I'll explain:

I woke up with a start. There I was, half-in, half-out of the c1968, second-hand £300, grotty, none-working recliner, with the lovely form of Carer Julie stood over me. Tsk! But, the manner of my awakening was the gem of the morning.

I was embarrassed, to say the least, yet it was as good an awakening as I might have prayed for. Haha! On seeing her and hearing her comforting inquiries into my state of health - for a second, I thought I might be in my usual condition when sleeping, of being stark naked. Frit me, that did! It must have been cold three hours ago, when I got down to kip, cause I'd put on a long thick dressing gown - and so very glad that I did now! 

Carer Jill took it all calmly in her stride, and I thanked her for all the time and help given yesterday. She said there is a difference already to this room, and I agreed, telling her I'd taken photos last night and put him in my blog and Facebook.


She got the medicines given, and questions asked, but with a bit of smile on her gorgeous face this morning, no doubt my red face encouraged this. Haha!

As I strove to get up, Colin Cramps suddenly came on the attack, yet by the time I'd got up, caught my balance and grabbed Metal Mickey (Walking stick), the pains and distortedness had gone?

Jillie said she was coming to do tonight's medications for me and would collect the big bag of clothing then. She took some stuff down from the radiator to take to the charity table in Winwood Court Social area. Helps every time she calls. Precious is not a strong enough word to describe her. ♥ Off she went

A couple of minutes chin-wagging, and I was almost tempted to ask her if she would adopt me. Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All Alone Again

But with the comfort of knowing Jill would be back!

I took some items to refill the radiator top in the hallway. No pain! I have to say that it was as if Arthur Itis had gone away on holiday?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Computer On

And tracked the order with the Marmite biscuits and Thompsons Punjana on it.

Amazon, hello, Amazon! You might, after failing to deliver my goods twice, I thought you might learn a bit? It's looking highly likely that I may, perhaps, get it delivered today.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got The Health Check Done

Another good set of figures!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ablutionalisationing!

A total overall of only about six dropsies, and that must be close to a record?

The bashed-up right shoulder is calming down at last. The bruise is stubborn, mind.


As I was in the shower, I did notice the Varicose Vanessa's, were coming lumpy again. Possible that Colin Cramp's attention caused this, do you think?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Worrying Tsunamis of Wee-Weeing

I went to make a brew of Glengettie tea. Got the kettle on, and I had to struggle swiftly to the emergency bucket. With the PP's and this thick long dressing gown on, I didn't think I'd make it in time to the wet room.

Another surprise for me! A brand new mode of weeing to me this one was. No messing or encouragement needed (and that is rare!) No indications whatever of any Pre or Cessational Micturitional dribbling, either. Bit of a surprising day for me up to now, mayhaps?

Washed, and back to the tea making. Poured it out, and going for the milk - I had to hobble back to the bucket? Dead the same M.O. as well? Like someone turning a tap (faucet) on full blast and then off after a few seconds?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to the Computer

Had a nosey at the YourArea Emagazine



.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CorelDrawing

I'm right out of blog top and humour graphicalisations now. Humph! I must go to creating some... back in a couple of hours - Well, earlier if the parcels arrive. The ParcelForce I can hope for, but the Amazon one with the trousers... well?

.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh, I'll look at the Tracker first...

Good!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Getting My Slipper On

Accifauxpas

I hit the back of my head, getting back up after grabbing the footwear. Humph!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -.

Argh!

A letter telling me my insurance had run out!

I must beg someone to call them for me.

Brew and a nibble

.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tried To Put Oder in For Food

JS Sainsbury, I could make contact with, kept getting odd messages in computer Geek?.

So I tried Morrisons - Same result?

Iceland, the site was slow. But I struggled to get an order in, then it wouldn't let me pay?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Forgot About the Graphics!

Back on CorelDraw, tired out now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Food Order arrived

I wished it was the Amazon trousers order. I fear this is not going to arrive. It's being cunningly ignored my Amazon!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got the Fodder Sorted

Cheesy mash with butter, Sapoca meat, canned peas, tomatoes of all shades, a cheese portion and a cheese portion

I had my first try of the Marmite biscuits.

Sorry, I bothered! Meal Rating: 7/10.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Put the TV on...

I used subtitles so I could hear if the buzzer went off while viewing.

Fell asleep all the same.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Woken Up By The Evening Carer, Jill

I'm afraid I was still half-asleep and was without doubt muddle-minded. I hope I didn't miss or forget something important that Jill might have said or told me. I remember she took the insurance letter with her, I think. 

By the time Jillie was leaving, I was just coming around a bit. We spoke, I thanked her
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I Must Try Not to Fall Asleep

Mission impossible I fear. I don't really think that the trousers will ever arrive, but there must be a slight glimmer of hope; Else I might as well just go to sleep now. I am fed-up, with so little going right again! Thank heavens above for Jillie ♥.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -.

Updated This Blog

Emailed the link. Went on Facebook.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nope no Amazon Again

Can't find out how to contact them on the site. Anyone who can help, Please?

Yes, but how, please?

TTFN


2 comments:

  1. Another day of trouser-searching from Amazon, quite an extended study in patience?
    Jillian appears to be a royal highness in process, now if you could somehow convince her to adopt you. That might just be problematic, but to dream is a possibility...hold that thought...that requires the active participation of Sweet Morpheus.
    The actual existence of the Covid virus on this planet is still being questioned among millions of silly people. It makes no sense, do it?
    BP readings continue to find a firm footprint in the green and amber areas. Well done, kind Sir!
    Say, I like the looks of that Wagon Wheel there — a brew and a nibble of no mean power when leveraged against each other. Better than the kind of thing that happens when Sissyphus gets to pushing that massive stone and watching it roll back to where yer started. Now, how did I get from a Wagon Wheel to that stone? Wer weiss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sit Billum; Things are not going well, nobody can help me how to contact Amazon to tell them... a cunningly hidden option in their site - or stupidity on mine? Not feeling exactly up for it this morning, the frustrations are getting to me badly - despite the attentions of Jill the Jewel! Enough of my moaning, gegangen, Depression! Sorry.
      I really am impressed with your wordsmithonians here, Bill. Your quippings on Jillie, were great and spot on again!
      I think our Boris has just decided its to costly to battle, and granted the populace their death rights? THe Anti-vaccers are still holding parades and marches. IU read that they had to delay the start of their last one, while a funeral procession was in the way, guess what the poor person dies of? Ans still they continued on to the Forest, fought with the police, and not one was arrested! A Mad mad world as you indicated, Billum.
      Ah, you spotted the wheel of taste, tangy orange. They are a treat worth treating oneself to, especially at the moment, with, I can't work it out properly, but I reckon of the last 72hrs, I've spent 62 of them waiting for the trousers, thus scared to sleep in case I missed them - HA!
      Did you ever see Carry on Cleo, Sir? You brought a scene back to me with your comparisons; An ancient Brit, had invented the wheel - made a boke out of wood, and they were square wheels, Hahaha! A crude joke, but he played it so straight faced and seriously, I was in tucks.
      I'd like to go back to where I started, mate, but with knowledge gained in this life... or would I? I'd just cock everything up but in a different manner.
      Thanks greatly for the laugh with your mentionings.
      I intended to do as little as possible today mate, apart from my computerisationing desires. But ti nots worked out again... I slept for over eight (much-needed) hours methinks, and was woken my the Carer, and felt a tight fool instantly - Who are you, what day is it... Passed wind, and noticed the residue of my nocturnal nibbling all over the place. This did not do anything to banish the blues. The Carer was not impressed at all with me. And cleaning up the food from the tipped up and generously spread all over Twiglets - Groin, belly, recliner, chair next to it, carpet... I'm over waffling again Billum, just feeling down a bit, sorry to bother you with it. Forgiveth me.
      Bestest of wishes to the close-to-Ohio-Clan, and a cuddle (gentle one), through the ehter for HRH, please.

      Delete