Sunday 8 August 2021

Sunday 8th August 2021: Photographicalisations, and maybe the odd ode, that might be told?

What a Choice for her TFZer Pool Car - Great!

Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SUNDAY 8th AUGUST 2021

05:40hrs: Stirred, not wanting a wee-wee! 

Health Checks Done

I got the Health Checks sorted first thing. Surely if I do them this soon after waking up, there must be a chance of the Blood Pressure coming out a little lower, I thought, its logical innit? 

Well, that didn't work! Humph! Climbing back well up into the red zone again!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inchie Engages Industrious Mode!

Talk about grafting away, phew! Mind you, the usual wandering off of a job to go onto others and getting confused as to what I was doing or meant to do next was annoying me! I sorted a few things from the cupboard to go on the radiator trolley for anyone to take.

Saccades & Dizzy Dennis Attack!

 Accifauxpas Whoopsiedangleplop! 

Saccades & Dizzy Dennis combined to give me a tumble to the floor when taking a radiator shot. But no damage was done, and I got up pretty easily enough and took another betterer photo. Tsk! Out of the blue, that was. Shook me a bit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made up some waste bags and got them into the box in the hallway to go to the chute room later.

Then got some handwashing done.

Went to get a few more papers shredded, but I stopped myself just in time - the noise may well have bothered the neighbours.

Took this snap on the balcony.

The legs were looking even better this morning. I may well become a leg-modeller? Haha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Computer Started

Made a start on this blog. I went for the first wee-wee of the day - that started it - fast but none-furious after that all day!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Awaiting Morning Carer

I got the bag of medications and paperwork out for when the carer arrives, and I carried on struggling with doing this blog.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carer Arrived

It was the beloved, kind Carer, Jill. Who soon got the medications and questioning done. Then she took donatable stuff away for me, as part of my decluttering process, bless her, as she left. ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CBD then CorelDrawing

I took some under-tongue CBD. Then went on CorelDrawing, as I am entirely out of graphics to use now. This took a long time; I tried not to forget about prepping Josie's meal and set the alarm to remind me if I got carried away.

Did you see that? Me? Planning! Hehehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Time To Make Josie's Nosh

Considering how rough I was feeling, I thought I did a fair job on Joses's Sunday lunch.

I delivered it on time to her front door. The gal seemed to like the look of it anyway. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Waste Sorted

Finished off a bag or two, well, more than a few. Took them to the waste chute room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Settled for a Rest

The rain was falling as I considered having a mug of the delightfully full-bodied Thompsons Punjana before getting my head down.

Despite Herbert's occasional tap-tapping and some odd whirring noises, I managed about an hour, albeit in oddments, head-down time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Woke Feeling Surprisingly Perky?

No messing about, I got on with handwashing, rinsing, refreshing and hanging a shirt?

Then... I refilled the bottle-in-thanks stuff on the radiator in the hallway.

Put some more to-get-rid-of nibbles on the walker-trolley top for anyone to help themselves.

Then, a change of mind, and I moved the thank-you drinkies onto the old DVD cabinet. Why? A good question, cause whatever the reason, I've totally forgotten why now?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ablutionalisatioining

Off to the wet room and had a jolly good session.

Teeth cleaning, only one dropsy. Nasal clearing okay. Shaving, yes, well, a few dropsies and a couple insignificant nicks. The showering went fantastically well - only two dropsies, no bangs, no toe-stubbing, no dizzies... amazing!

And the feet were looking great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -.

More Clearout Bags Done

Blimey, I was doing well!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Arrived

Carer Lisa, it was (I'm almost sure). Lisa soon got me sorted out and questioned. Spared a few moments for a chinwag, which as usual, I enjoyed. I had to force a thank-you drink on her. ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Started to update this blog

Emailed the link, and I went on the TFZ and Winwood Heights Facebooking.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll do my best with this analysability,

Caution seems to be of advisability, 

A fair day Whoopsiedangleplop and accidentality,

Though the mind was dim, had lost its agility,

I had a few moments of joy and brevity,

Noise from Herbert caused me causticity,

Toothache was rampant with the broken cavity,

The midday depression gave me proclivity!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Carers Jill and Lisa gave me my medicine,

From working, there was no shirking!

I did a lot of jobs until the weariness set in,

Little Inchies fungal lesion to examine,

Painful, it did a lot of sanguining,

For dinner, I ate nothing,

Oh, I ate the last Cox' Pippin!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not too many dropsies today, just a few,

Worried about things with the declutter milieu,

Carer Jill once more came to the rescue ♥,

Asked if she'd a call the Social Service crew?

She said, "No problem, she would do!"

She's so helpful and beautiful too!

Her assistance, I can't over-value!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The concentration would often stray, today,

Wee-wees I took, were a reluctant overspray,

The Thought-Storms have arrived for an affray!

Now my mind is in total disarray,

I wish my confusion would go away!

Right arm & leg twitching, they do that do they,

I'm waffling again, please accept my apologia!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please Keep safe!

4 comments:

  1. Once again, my clumsy fingers hit the back space key and deleted about 10 lines of witty banter. Aarghhh!
    So we fank you again for the exellently rendered croppings of HRH and meself. Brilliant Coreling, Sir!
    It appeareth that the BP reckoner was cranky from too little sleep and hit yer into the red zone.
    It's grand that one of yer carers is also a Lisa, a right proper name, if I may opine.
    I like the new drapes made of wet sweaters from Pakistsn or Afghanistan (home of the famous Jezreel bullet).
    Some very fine oding there, a decent account of the daily activities of a Sadday (my rendering of Sunday.
    Well, I must hit the publish button before my pinkie drops onto a deletionisation. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gawd, I know how you feel, Bill... two of a kind us, mate! Grrr! It happens more and more often with me, too!
      So chuffed that you liked the graphic, Madam and Sir.
      The BP is toying with me - I forget why now, but it was something witty.
      Mona Lisa is one of my all time favourite songs too!
      Was that the roughened casing bullet. Bill?
      Yes, I like your choice of wording for Sunday, mate.
      The Ode flowed today!
      Glad you avoided straying onto the deletionisationing button this time, well done! Hahaha!
      A cuddle for Lisa sent through the ether, and joy at you being back on the Humira!

      Delete
  2. Good job on Josie's meal. Nice the carers give you a little chinwagging time. Excellent ending ode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Tim.
      I'm working on the carers. Especially Jill, she be in love with me in short time. Well, maybe not! Hehe!

      Delete