Wednesday 11 August 2021

Wednesday11th August 2021: Inchies Diary, and sometimes the odd ode, that might be told?

♥ Ah, a TFZer Party? ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WEDNESDAY 11th AUGUST 2021

05:00hrs, I stirred and wrestled out of the recliner to have a weak willingless wee-wee. And I wandered into the kitchen to put the kettle on. Then had to rush to the Porcelain Throne, which I did!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evacuation Number One

Trotsky Terence made a fierce comeback this morning. Gooey, messy, stinky and most uncomfortable. Cleaning up afterwards was unpleasant and cost me much lost time!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blogging

I made a brew of Thompsons Punjana and spent ages, seemingly getting nowhere, updating the Tuesday blog! I kept wandering off onto other things on the web, found a word and was determined to see what it meant. But I eventually got back to updating the post for a couple of much interrupted hours! More minutes lost!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Accifauxas

I was putting the kettle on again, and the tiniest 'Phlut' of wind popped out of the rear end... But so did other stuff!!!

I cringed, took in what had just happened, and hurried as fast as I could to the wet room. I got myself seated with great alacrity and a plump that I thought must have broken the raised seat at first! The activity flowed, well, spurted out, until the end bit, that was another dollop of gooey, sticky, messy evacuated product! The lingering pong was still pungent when things were all sorted! Cleaning afterwards, medicating and cleaning up this time must have taken me close to an hour.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'd Forgotten the Health Checks!

So I did them, better late than never. Haha!

The Blood Pressure was up a smidgeon, but no complaints; this was good enough for me!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Email From Pete

Had an incoming message from Xyrophobia suffering Brother in Law Pete. he's had his operation and was feeling okay. Which is lovely to know! He sent a p[photo of his wee-wee he took after his operation.

It looks like a Madiera to me. Hahaha!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Billum & HRH Lisa

I thought of HRH Lisa, and Billum,(MLitt), AAB: Associate of Applied Business, ASPT-APT: Associate in Physical Therapy, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Computational Finance, Master of Science in Teaching (MST), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Institute of Physics (IOP), and Associate Professor of the OSRCMA Ohio Red Car Monitoring Assessment (Financial Donations Accepted) of somewhere in Ohio, in the USA, would like to note that the red car owners seem to have been the first to grab spaces in the new and car park. Awaiting comments.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Made up some waste bags, took them to the waste room chute and dep[osited them down the aforementioned cast-iron lid.


Had a bash at the newer crossword. Gave up!
Ah, Liberty Global Virgin Media Internet was back online, but ghostly slow! Gits!.
But it scrubbed all nicely. Hahaha!

Wrote and thanked him for the laugh. Hehe!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -.

The Mind Seems To be Vague?

I then found photos on the SD card of the view pictures taken from the balcony hours ago.

The sky was an odd colour, come shade, I thought. By the time I'd got my bulbous, gigantic flabby-bellied body back inside from the balcony, it had changed to normal? The beautiful puffer clouds came out later on in the morning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Morning Care Arrived Late

To be correct, two of them let themselves in. I was making a mug of Glengettie tea at the time. I'm also considering ringing up to see where the carer was. I'm glad I didn't do it now. Obviously, Carer Helen showed new recruit Carer Sellonge (I guessed at the spelling) her duties, so she would naturally be behind timewise. They got the medications handed to me, made sure I took them. I offered them each a can in thank you, not sure if they took any, I think Helen did, and she deserved it! ♥ 

Unfortunately, with the Carer getting here at 08:00hrs, it was too late for me to go out on my planned trip to the bank. I'll try again later in the week, methinks. It can't be helped, though; I'm not complaining. I understand how it is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Finally, I Got The Updating Done

Then sent the Email with the link... but...

The Internet Went Down Yet Again!

Crungleknuts!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Left The Computer

Waited for the 'Liberty-Global' Virgin Media Internet' to hopefully come back on again.

Hand-washed a shirt in the sink.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Computer Tried Again...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got some photos to use as a background for the Inchies Day headers. Then opened CorelDraw to create them with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Removing the Ink Blot that Wasn't?

I thought I'd got some ink on my finger. After trying soap, nope. I moved on to bleach without any luck. The scrubbing brush was utilised then. As I bent down to pick up the dropped scrubbing brush, I had to put my spectacles back on; then I realised it must have been a blood-blister. I think.

Took a Photograph of the beautiful puffer-Clouds

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got The Nosh Prepped

Ate it all up, put the tray down and nodded off into a wonderful sleep. Then, realised that I'd only been asleep for ten minutes! Woke up in a panic, have the Carers been and I not heard them? Then realised that the door was open anyway, and they all come in under their own steam... 

Could I get back to sleep? No! So I didn't?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got Up And Onto the Computer

I seemed to be getting on rather well with the updating. Then saw the time... Gone 18:30hrs?

I pondered on whether to call Meridian or not? Not late at all! Managed to get my head together - I'd been getting the times wrong in my Vascular Dementia affected head.

No panic, I pressed on with the updating.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evening Carer Buzzed & Came in

Soon got my medications taken. Had a job finding the INR Dosage sheet, though. Hey-Ho! It was Carer Helen (I think).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pressed on with this updating. Took me a while, and Nicodemus's Neurotransmitters, which have been very calm all day, burst into life.

Posted off the diary. Sent Email links. Went on Facebooking, TFZer and Winwood Heights sites.

Evening all!

4 comments:

  1. We fank you for the distinguished graphical, Sir. Hoping that a big payment comes in from Joe B for the red car league activity. Those red barriers may indicate color-coding, it might signify that only red cars may park in those specified spaces. Who could have ever guessed that red cars would become such notable vehicles. May the tater and pea shortages cease ASAP.
    TTFNski from us guys. Wishing you a lengthy chunk of sleep (more than 10 minutes) from Sweet Morpheus.
    The BP number looks reasonable to me, quite decent methinks.
    That nosh is quite generous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci, Billum.
      All that moaning about shortages of parking spaced, and only two pap-paps use it? There is the rusty red van, that a so call retire resident uses for his work, please have a look at his parking on todays blog, Sir... providing the computer doesn't croak out, of course.
      Joe B, we doesn't seem to be getting any news about home over here?
      Sleep last night I'm afraid was chronical... is that the word I wanted? Full details in the blog... nasty! Hahaha!
      The old BP is just on the way down again - I've got to tell yers mate... it was the lowest ever again - by yonks! Have you been looking into it, cause its miraculousness!
      Yes, I overdid the plate filling a tad, Sir. Apologies about that. I'll control myself betterer tonight. Haha!
      HRH Lisa doing any better Sweet Morpheus-wise? I hope the humira is still working.
      Keep safeski, Madam and Sir.

      Delete
  2. I think the mark on you finger looks like ink from a felt tip pen. That's a nice expanded parking area the put in. should make it easier for the carers. Have I missed the vampires of late or have they been replace by the pill sorting carers? Great looking meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was spot on I think, Tim. This morning I it cleared when scrubbed the mark. The mystery, is I don't have a black marker??? Purple, pink and light brown, yes?
    The INR has been within range for three weeks, so they cancelled the tests for three two weeks, Tim. The carers who make sure I take the medications, are not allowed to issue from pill-pods? They cannot cut half a tablet either? They will be a reason for this?
    Herbert has been bangng on and off for hours. He's now drilling right above where I'm sat - Grrr! Ddn't half make me jump!
    Hello, fire alarm going off methinks - I hope its Herbert!

    ReplyDelete